• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalized Fusion tag team Tournament

Proposal:
A doubles tournament, where two characters worked together to win the tournament, however each character will be the fusion of two characters.

It looks like this: Fusion1 [Character 1, Character 2] and Fusion2 [Character 3, Character 4] vs Fusion3 [Character 5, Character 6] and Fusion4 [Character 7, Character 8]

Each person must register 4 characters and create two fusions with them to participate in double battles

Rules:

1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 -If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of two characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 15 minutes of preparation (In order for allies to talk to each other about their skills and discuss strategies or other things if they need to)

Participants:
1 - Garisk [Garou, Post-Sage Centipede / Neutral Frisk], Super Willpower Warriors and Pink Witch [Rose Quartz, True Form / Salem], Immortal Milfs Rulers;
2 - The Pink Demon [Kirby / Kid Buu (Toei)] and Bruning Light [Ultra Necrozma / Galeem] (@koopa3144);
3 - Gajou [Parallel Timeline Garou / Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo] and Golden of U [Giorno (Giorno himself comes with Gold Experience Requiem) / Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity] (@TaiwaneseScaler);
4 - Divine Comedy [Jibril / Uriel] and Madness of the waning moon - [Spinel / Maka] (@Lynieryz);
5 - The Hero of Hope, Narzuku Uzudoriya [Six Paths Naruto / Final War Izuku] and The Dark Lord of the Moon, Darth Uchiha [Fourth Shinobi World War Obito / Darth Vader (Soul Calibur)] (@XSOULOFCINDERX)
6 - Vermadon, Son of The Legendary Spinjitzu Master Sparda [Vergil full equipament / Oni Garmadon] and Pixel of DOOM [Doomslayer / Pixel Man] (@Oliver_de_jesus)
7 - Megucht [Nacht / Megumi] and Erresia [Erza / Theresia] (@Arnoldstone18)
8 - Byara [Byakuya and Gaara] (@SlendVeny) and Mashta [Mash / Asta] (@AnAverageUsername)

Last edited:
What are the similarities? Besides appearance of course
Both are light based final bosses both being able to expend large busts of light from their bodys. Both are also bent on consuming and absorbing the universe in their own way.
It will also be necessary to know which key for each character will be used, can you tell me which ones?
Post-Star Allies and Kid Buu.

This is gonna be good

(Parallel Timeline Garou and Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo) and (1000% Reigen Arataka and Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity)

Gojo and Garou Simularities: Both Lost to the main Protaganist/Antagonist of their stories despite them both believing they were the strongest. (Additionally Saitama and Sukuna start with letter S). Both have a strong sense of Justice though their interpretations of them differ. Both of them names start with the letter G lol. Finally they are both extremely popular in Japan and globally.

Reigen and Tooru Similarities: Both characters had something to hide and a "very" lucky on one level or another.

I meant to say Ultra Necrozma is the key I want to use and that Gellem has no keys. Ngl I could have worded that better.

Byakuya and Gaara

Basically, both of them are calm, collected and cold. They start out hostile toward the protagonist and become close friends, and have a sister married to a close friend of the mc, who is also friends with the mc.

They both control a bunch of tiny things for defense and attack, and are the best in their clans. Bijuu and Zanpakuto are pretty similar too.

Both would be in their latest keys.

(Peak Parallel Timeline Garou and Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo) and (Giorno (Giorno himself comes with Gold Experience Requiem) and Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity)

Gojo and Garou Simularities: Both Lost to the main Protaganist/Antagonist of their stories despite them both believing they were the strongest. (Additionally Saitama and Sukuna start with letter S). Both have a strong sense of Justice though their interpretations of them differ. Both of them names start with the letter G lol. Finally they are both extremely popular in Japan and globally.

Giorno and Tooru Similarities: They are litterly from the same verse.

(Peak Parallel Timeline Garou and Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo) and (Giorno (Giorno himself comes with Gold Experience Requiem) and Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity)

Approved
Giorno and Tooru Similarities: They are litterly from the same verse.
I need more similarities to approve.

Byakuya and Gaara

Basically, both of them are calm, collected and cold. They start out hostile toward the protagonist and become close friends, and have a sister married to a close friend of the mc, who is also friends with the mc.

They both control a bunch of tiny things for defense and attack, and are the best in their clans. Bijuu and Zanpakuto are pretty similar too.

Both would be in their latest keys.
approved, but you need one more fusion for team battle

What are the Similarities?
Mash + Asta

For a second fusion, idk
Approved, No creativity? Want to try talking to SlendVeny and unite your two fusions in team battle?
I see, well in that case. Both Giorno and Tooru are Stand users and Both have Defensive Nature of Stands.
Approved, The part about both being stand users is a bit weak, the part about both being natural defensive stands is good enough to pass, but I think it would be good if you listed one more similarity.

What will be the name of your two mergers so I can finish adding them?
I need Erza's profile link to know which Erza... And what are the similarities between the two characters?

I guess op is restricting Garou's Power copy and his passive radiation?(I think any other technique with radiation should be fine, I guess)
I say this because he could give himself the entire adversary set, which would simply make the fight unfair or delete the uniqueness of the tournament.

Six Paths Naruto and Final War Izuku. Both of them are the protagonists of their respective series who are successors of the previous generations in many different ways, gaining powers from them and putting entirely new spins on them to make them unique to their own fighting styles while fighting to save the world from ancient villains that borderline caused every problem with the modern day of their worlds.

I guess op is restricting Garou's Power copy and his passive radiation?(I think any other technique with radiation should be fine, I guess)
I say this because he could give himself the entire adversary set, which would simply make the fight unfair or delete the uniqueness of the tournament.
It will vary from case to case, at least I didn't get the cosmic Garou right away and opted for an earlier version precisely because of the headache it would generate for me by restricting the skills that would make the match a stomp.

So yes, if Garou's copy and his passive radiation are able to break the opposing team's chance of victory, both would be restricted... However in the tournament there are some fusions that Garou doesn't seem to be able to copy... Well it will be from case to case.

Six Paths Naruto and Final War Izuku. Both of them are the protagonists of their respective series who are successors of the previous generations in many different ways, gaining powers from them and putting entirely new spins on them to make them unique to their own fighting styles while fighting to save the world from ancient villains that borderline caused every problem with the modern day of their worlds.
Ah yes Naruto and the Green Naruto, Approved

But there's still one more fusion left to make up your team.

Ah yes Naruto and the Green Naruto, Approved

But there's still one more fusion left to make up your team.
Fourth Shinobi World War Obito and Darth Vader (Soul Calibur). Both of them are shadows of their former selves who seek power from the dawn of history to make their will reality, whether that be paradise or tyranny in their own image and they're willing to do anything to get their hands on that power, even if they have to steal it from their original owners.

Fourth Shinobi World War Obito and Darth Vader (Soul Calibur). Both of them are shadows of their former selves who seek power from the dawn of history to make their will reality, whether that be paradise or tyranny in their own image and they're willing to do anything to get their hands on that power, even if they have to steal it from their original owners.
What will be the name of the fusion of both?

Back