• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will for Victory & The Bonezone vs The Death Reject & Ultimate Fist Fight (Triple Fusion Tournament)

Well you also have to pay attention to the quality of the invocations and the Danmaku, what is the quality of these millions that were faced, do they have the same speed? The same AP? How versatile are they? Your intelligence?

What is the nature of this nullification of power? Its effects? Is it in character to use it beforehand or is it something left for later?

Anyway, let's continue... How high does Will for Victory's mental toughness/madness scale?
Diedrick alone can resist infinite daemons assaulting him mentally, spiritually, possessing etc in the RoC where a singular daemons are tier 1, alongside this he has directly resisted all four chaos gods, giving him full on layered 1-A mental, spiritual, madness and the like resistances. As for the danmaku and invocations, we have such things as characters literally making it rain ice, shards of metal, fireballs, magic missiles, birds, and the weakest necromancers can casually conjure thousands of zombies, and characters that are WAY goddamn below Diedrick can dodge them, parry them, and even redirect such attacks WHILE fighting off entire armies.

If we want a direct skill feat that Diedrick himself has done, he once invaded Be'lakor's dark fortress, where Be'lakor is essentially omniscient and omnipresent within as the fortress is simply an extension of himself and he can form and reform it and himself as he wills. Be'lakor didn't want him inside so he conjured an army of wraiths of every Everchosen and potential Everchosen he has ever marked throughout history, essentially being hundreds of ghosts all with the same stats, powers and rough skills that Diedrick had, and he was beating them so bad that Be'lakor literally unsummoned them because he thought it was pointless.

There's also the time when before any upgrades or boons from the chaos gods, Diedrick at his weakest, fought off two knightly orders (an order on average has a few hundred knights), including the order he was trained by and basically raised by meaning they are all comparable generally to his training at the time, as well as the entire Altdorf garrison (literally tens of thousands if not well over) AND the guards of the Grand Temple of Sigmar (essentially the pope's house) AND countless Bright Wizards who began washing the entire place with magical fire, AND they straight up decided "Nah this isn't worth it we aren't gonna win this way" so they decided to bring down their most holiest of temples with massive artillery fire from countless cannons, rockets and mortars, and he was still carving his way through them, to a point where he was literally described as being on an island of bodies in an ocean of steel and was actually pushing them all back, and he was doing all of this WHILE being burned physically and spiritually by the holy power of Sigmar.

There's also the time when again before he got any of his boons he fought off countless hundreds of giant monsters who were easily capable of slaughtering his allies while naked, blinded (magically and physically so no enhanced senses or witchsight helping him), barehanded, and all while navigating in a massive labyrinth. He literally killed everything inside by himself.

Add on his resistances, type 2 immortality, his witchsight and Be'lakor's interventions and diedrick alone is not going to die from any numerical or power advantage, let alone adding on Kratos and Ainz. Literally the most bottom of the skill chain is already army soloing completely via the thousands, if not tens of thousands, and Archaon is about a dozen or so characters above that with each character roughly being able to solo armies of the last thing in the chain.

As for Nagash, literally a wizard's first action is to combat and counter anything coming their way, as enemy wizards are constantly countering and nullifying each others spells through out a battle, Nagash is even more sure of that as he just straight up shuts down peoples abilities either by powernulling, absorbing, or quite literally eating it. And that's without someone using death manip or necromancy, then he can just straight up instantly counter and annihilate them for even daring to use a power like his.

I should also note that Kratos has some bonkers RE that literally allows him to evolve to higher-dimensional esoteric shit like those from the Sisters of Fate and what-have-you.

Diedrick alone can resist infinite daemons assaulting him mentally, spiritually, possessing etc in the RoC where a singular daemons are tier 1, alongside this he has directly resisted all four chaos gods, giving him full on layered 1-A mental, spiritual, madness and the like resistances. As for the danmaku and invocations, we have such things as characters literally making it rain ice, shards of metal, fireballs, magic missiles, birds, and the weakest necromancers can casually conjure thousands of zombies, and characters that are WAY goddamn below Diedrick can dodge them, parry them, and even redirect such attacks WHILE fighting off entire armies.

If we want a direct skill feat that Diedrick himself has done, he once invaded Be'lakor's dark fortress, where Be'lakor is essentially omniscient and omnipresent within as the fortress is simply an extension of himself and he can form and reform it and himself as he wills. Be'lakor didn't want him inside so he conjured an army of wraiths of every Everchosen and potential Everchosen he has ever marked throughout history, essentially being hundreds of ghosts all with the same stats, powers and rough skills that Diedrick had, and he was beating them so bad that Be'lakor literally unsummoned them because he thought it was pointless.

There's also the time when before any upgrades or boons from the chaos gods, Diedrick at his weakest, fought off two knightly orders (an order on average has a few hundred knights), including the order he was trained by and basically raised by meaning they are all comparable generally to his training at the time, as well as the entire Altdorf garrison (literally tens of thousands if not well over) AND the guards of the Grand Temple of Sigmar (essentially the pope's house) AND countless Bright Wizards who began washing the entire place with magical fire, AND they straight up decided "Nah this isn't worth it we aren't gonna win this way" so they decided to bring down their most holiest of temples with massive artillery fire from countless cannons, rockets and mortars, and he was still carving his way through them, to a point where he was literally described as being on an island of bodies in an ocean of steel and was actually pushing them all back, and he was doing all of this WHILE being burned physically and spiritually by the holy power of Sigmar.

There's also the time when again before he got any of his boons he fought off countless hundreds of giant monsters who were easily capable of slaughtering his allies while naked, blinded (magically and physically so no enhanced senses or witchsight helping him), barehanded, and all while navigating in a massive labyrinth. He literally killed everything inside by himself.

Add on his resistances, type 2 immortality, his witchsight and Be'lakor's interventions and diedrick alone is not going to die from any numerical or power advantage, let alone adding on Kratos and Ainz. Literally the most bottom of the skill chain is already army soloing completely via the thousands, if not tens of thousands, and Archaon is about a dozen or so characters above that with each character roughly being able to solo armies of the last thing in the chain.

As for Nagash, literally a wizard's first action is to combat and counter anything coming their way, as enemy wizards are constantly countering and nullifying each others spells through out a battle, Nagash is even more sure of that as he just straight up shuts down peoples abilities either by powernulling, absorbing, or quite literally eating it. And that's without someone using death manip or necromancy, then he can just straight up instantly counter and annihilate them for even daring to use a power like his.
This level of skill is frightening, and in fact the amount of average combat skill of the summons is inferior to the armies he faced, although there are some exceptions among the individuals that make up the horde that can be comparable or surpass by a small margin the opponents he faced, from what I've read the only thing that will be a small inconvenience will be the versatility and variable abilities of the horde, but there will hardly be anyone capable of surviving for more than 1 single minute (Of course I have no idea how long it took for him to defeat the armies in the feats presented, so I suppose it will take some time for him to actually exterminate the almost infinite amount of summons).

Although Death Reject may be lucky enough to find someone in some timeline who has something to give Will for Victory some significant work (Weiss's summoning ability is capable of extending to several alternate timelines from One-Punch Man and RWBY, as well as other unrelated universes, so Will for Victory will have to face beings as stupid as Beowolves and the monsters from One-Punch Man to even some alternative versions of Garou (Not the cosmic one), Boros, Salem, the Gods Brothers from RWBY, as well as individuals known as Ainz, Kratos and Diedrick, at least those who were killed within some timeline, as well as characters from the verses of the other individuals who make up their fusion and of course their fusion partner such as the various Monsters from Undertale, and many of the characters from Death Mage, Mashle and DC comics....... Um actually the army of summons will end up being more problematic than I originally thought, only now that I went to analyze who would end up being summoned I realized this...
I should also note that Kratos has some bonkers RE that literally allows him to evolve to higher-dimensional esoteric shit like those from the Sisters of Fate and what-have-you.
That's impressive, but evolution to higher dimensions is restricted because of equalization and such, so I don't know... Does his reactive evolution have any other effects?

That's impressive, but evolution to higher dimensions is restricted because of equalization and such, so I don't know... Does his reactive evolution have any other effects?
It practically allows him to evolve against all sorts of powers and gain brand-new resistances without him even realizing it (And incredibly quickly too). One would normally scream NLF, but at this point, the only thing GoW lacks in any capacity to out-evolve is Info Manip, Plot Manip, Vector Manip and Physics Manip.

Kratos also has crazy-fast and potent AD, which allows him to grow stronger, faster and smarter with every passing moment all without lifting a single finger, this is exacerbated further in combat where he can go from being ragdolled by someone to ragdolling them back in return in an incredibly short amount of time (Seconds at most).

Hey uhh, not to rain on your parrade but..thats a stamina feat💀

Hey uhh, not to rain on your parrade but..thats a stamina feat💀
You wanted Mental fortitude, and uh, Kastner is the kind of guy to walk into a 1-A maze even nigh-omniscient Lords of Change have trouble navigating and getting through it as a ******* Skeleton mind you, all through sheer willpower and stubbornness. And yes, the whole doing shit as a Skeleton thing was via willpower.

Diederick has some of the most impressive supernatural willpower on the wiki, I'll put it that way

You wanted Mental fortitude, and uh, Kastner is the kind of guy to walk into a 1-A maze even nigh-omniscient Lords of Change have trouble navigating and getting through it as a ******* Skeleton mind you, all through sheer willpower and stubbornness. And yes, the whole doing shit as a Skeleton thing was via willpower.

Diederick has some of the most impressive supernatural willpower on the wiki, I'll put it that way
Fair

It practically allows him to evolve against all sorts of powers and gain brand-new resistances without him even realizing it (And incredibly quickly too). One would normally scream NLF, but at this point, the only thing GoW lacks in any capacity to out-evolve is Info Manip, Plot Manip, Vector Manip and Physics Manip.

Kratos also has crazy-fast and potent AD, which allows him to grow stronger, faster and smarter with every passing moment all without lifting a single finger, this is exacerbated further in combat where he can go from being ragdolled by someone to ragdolling them back in return in an incredibly short amount of time (Seconds at most).
That's ridiculously impressive, but I think it's within the bounds of what I consider to be within reason.

Kastner is like Frisk on steroids... Lots of steroids, but despite that he will waste a lot of time with the summons considering that I remembered that like Ainz, Vandalieu is also capable of interfering with teleportation

Kratos' Reactive Evolution allowed him to grow to negate resistance to Resistance Negation with Draupnir in the same fight. It also worked on the Sisters of Fate the moment he came back from death and regained the will to keep fighting, the Amulet of Ouroboros and Heimdall's telepathy mid combat, and allows him to gain resistance the moment mind control is used on him by Persephone.

So combined with the others, he'd be fine on the resistance end.

Will for Victory achieves Victory FRA
Will for Victory achieves Victory FRA
Wil for Victory achieves Victory FRA
Will For Victory FRA and for my reasons.
Count... Bone zone completely forgotten...

I'm also going to vote for team B, anyway, I already have enough data to use, the information I acquired from the battle was quite useful.

Death Reject doesn't have many options when he can't even find Be'lakor consistently thanks to him not being located within some timeline... Maybe Vandalieu's Abyss ability or some Weiss summon could end up finding him, but This would be complicated, the last one more because Weiss would not be able to manage all her billions of summons in hand to be able to find Be'lakor or even summon one of her summons from her large list that has the ability to find him and how much to speed it up. the timeline speed to paralyze team B, maybe it will work with Bone Zone, but it will be quite useless against Will for Victory who has the same ability that countered the timeline acceleration in From Bad to Worse.

The only victory condition available is to summon someone capable of countering Will for Victory entirely or to abuse some other universe's power mechanic during the preparation time to strengthen oneself, but to accomplish this properly would be a matter of luck and there would be more chance of When executing any of these two conditions, Death Reject ends up killing himself

I just need one last piece of information to be satisfied... How long would the fight take in your mind?

I just need one last piece of information to be satisfied... How long would the fight take in your mind?
One of your teams would die almost immediately to a teleport in, so 50/50 shot of it dragging along a little, but with Nagash-I mean BoneZone nulling many powers used, only a little.

Ten minutes tops from my PoV.

One of your teams would die almost immediately to a teleport in, so 50/50 shot of it dragging along a little, but with Nagash-I mean BoneZone nulling many powers used, only a little.

Ten minutes tops from my PoV.
Does he have any Leviathan Ax has Durability Negation along with Mid-God Regeneration Negation by any chance? Furthermore, with time manipulation, Death Reject can reduce the speed at which attack damage is applied.

And you're saying that Will for Victory would be able to kill billions of summons and ten minutes? This is disturbing

Does he have any Leviathan Ax has Durability Negation along with Mid-God Regeneration Negation by any chance? Furthermore, with time manipulation, Death Reject can reduce the speed at which attack damage is applied.

And you're saying that Will for Victory would be able to kill billions of summons and ten minutes? This is disturbing
Avg human reaction to warhammer fantasy (me a week ago)

Avg human reaction to warhammer fantasy (me a week ago)
Warhammer Fantasy moment. You could see a random dwarf and think “oh they don’t look too bad” but then it turns out they got passive layered 1-A fate manip that lets them win any fight eventually and an axe that basically nulls all forms of 1-A immortality and godly regens or some shit

It has Kratos constantly getting smarter and Splitting CM1 concepts which permakills anything below Conco0t High Godly
With help from spooky Sorcerer Supreme yeah

With help from spooky Sorcerer Supreme yeah
Especially considering Nagash alone commands untold billions of souls from raising any one who has ever died on the entire planet AND having full access to an entire afterlife, as well has a **** ton of massive heavy hitters who just tilt the advantage even harder.

Actually i just realized, playing this kind of numbers game against nagash is actually really bad for them, considering any of theirs who die, he can add further onto their army. Also just out of curiosity now that I thought about it, how does Death Reject's immortalities work? if it has anything to do with coming back from death SPECIFICALLY and not some kind of reset, that Nagash can actually just ******* directly intervene and stop that shit, cause he is literally death itself at this point and anyone who meddles with that stuff quiet literally only gets by because Nagash lets them everyone else instantly dies or goes insane.

Actually i just realized, playing this kind of numbers game against nagash is actually really bad for them, considering any of theirs who die, he can add further onto their army. Also just out of curiosity now that I thought about it, how does Death Reject's immortalities work? if it has anything to do with coming back from death SPECIFICALLY and not some kind of reset, that Nagash can actually just ******* directly intervene and stop that shit, cause he is literally death itself at this point and anyone who meddles with that stuff quiet literally only gets by because Nagash lets them everyone else instantly dies or goes insane.
Well, Vandalieu can be described in a similar way in this regard, but looking at your perspective, I realize that I talked more about skills than offensive ones and didn't touch much on the more defensive part.

So here are some things that would help Death Reject survive an early death:

1 - The sense of death: An ability of Vandalieu that allows him to sense when something can kill him or those around him, so Death Reject will feel it coming massively from Will for Victory, so Death Reject in character will keep his distance and even feel that using your portal creation for movement is a very bad idea.

2 - Gufadgarn: one of the resources that Vandalieu has at hand, he possesses the ability to interfere with spatial movements just like Ainz and within a dungeon his teleportation and teleportation denial would work in layers, meaning that unless Ainz's teleportation interference whether in layers, within a dungeon this ability would be useless and considering Death Reject's personality it is very likely that he will try to lure the enemy team into a dungeon and from there ambush them or flee if overwhelmed, as Vandalieu is capable of teleport between the dungeons he conquered.

3 - Vandalieu himself carries a squad of subordinates in his body and shadow, he will not face Will for Victory alone and the moment a companion of his dies, he will use Load to start everything over again only with the knowledge acquired in mind, Death Reject will not wait for temporal resurrection to activate the load, in fact knowing Weiss and Vandalieu, both will abuse this a lot when things start to get complicated

4 - Vandalieu is able to turn the ground itself into an enemy, an ok initial distraction I suppose

5 - Weiss is able to see the future in a limited way, so this could also end up helping

So I think it lasts at least 1 day

Last edited:
Vand lacks CM1 and Nagash is literally both in embodiment and reality the concept of death. So Vand is literally Nagash Jr. at best and Nagash is the abusive father.

Back