• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pink Demon & Burning Light vs Byakaara & The Magicless Fist, Mast (Fusion Tournament)

You make it look like its so convenient for them to do these things as though they wouldn't immediately eat a Zetten each.
Ah yes large one-shot stat amps, my favorite. The Kirbys have AD that responds to stat amps and PD can likely copy Zetten after seeing it due to it being Ki-based. And if they do get one shot, PD can regen and the other Kirbys can revive themselves from their ghost forms with layered Invulnerability and Invisibility.

Why are there multiple kirbys anyway? you seem to always make the distinction between Kirby and Team Kirby. with team K having its own profile.
PD can summon 3 other Kirbys by calling them as seen in Amazing Mirror. Team Kirby is are 4 different Kirbys from the Dream Kingdom that have powers the main Kirbys would inherit.
Has this been shown to kick start even in death? cuz they kinda get one shot here.
The AD kicked in instantly when Kirby and the crew went from fighting Magolor EX to fighting evenly against his next form, Magolor Soul which is many times more powerful.
How potent is PD's regen?
Mid-High, low-godly in ghost form after absorbing life Life-energy.

PD can summon 3 other Kirbys by calling them as seen in Amazing Mirror. Team Kirby is are 4 different Kirbys from the Dream Kingdom that have powers the main Kirbys would inherit.
okay

The AD kicked in instantly when Kirby and the crew went from fighting Magolor EX to fighting evenly against his next form, Magolor Soul which is many times more powerful.

You didn't answer the question. Would the AD work even after they get immediately one shot. Don't forget PD isn't just up against a massive 20x AP boost, but Massive speed blitz... Massive Range and AOE... The Kirbys and your teammate wouldve been dead before they get the chance to adapt to the attack.

Besides Masta's all stat based AD allowing him to fight against opponents hundreds if not thousands of times stronger in a short period of time, works even faster when backed against the wall. This is Asta, who is naturally on steroids having a lethal overdose with Mash.

Mid-High, low-godly in ghost form after absorbing life Life-energy.

Is low-godly allowed in this match???

Besides Masta's all stat based AD allowing him to fight against opponents hundreds if not thousands of times stronger in a short period of time, works even faster when backed against the wall. This is Asta, who is naturally on steroids having a lethal overdose with Mash.
This is the perfect way to put it, especially when Mash himself can grow exponentially over the course of 3 days, defeating 10 animated armor that were massively above his own self one after the other.

Hold on a sec, isn't a bleach character in this bitch? Where is that good ol soul crush shenanigans..

You didn't answer the question. Would the AD work even after they get immediately one shot. Don't forget PD isn't just up against a massive 20x AP boost, but Massive speed blitz... Massive Range and AOE... The Kirbys and your teammate wouldve been dead before they get the chance to adapt to the attack.

And PD and the Kirby's AD kicks in as soon as he uses it. As I said Kirby and the crew went from fighting Magolor EX to fighting evenly against Magolor Soul instantly with only a short transformation sequence between even after said form gained infinite power.

Also if Masta uses Zetten in-character wouldn't that kinda be against rule 2?
2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.
If Masta is willing to use it at the beginning of the fight It kind of just insta gg's everyone else in the tournament.

Welp if Zetten is allowed I won’t complain about it. But if Masta does use Zetten PD's AD will kick in to instantly put them on the level of the amp and proceed to stack his own copied Zetten on top of his AD already putting him on par with Zetten amped Masta making him up to 20x stronger than an already Zetten amped Masta and up to 40x stronger than everyone else on the battlefield which completely screws over team H.
What's the wincons? I want to argue for team A.
Any of BL’s lasers will reduce team H to spirits and team H has no real counter to BL flooding the whole universe with its lasers. BFR will also probably work on Masta. PD can absorb Masta on contact but not Byakaara cause they resist it. Masta if they use Zetten PD’s AD puts them equal to the amp instantly and PD can use their own Zetten to amp which would let them blitz and one-shot both members of team H. For team H I don’t think we discussed many win cons except Masta taking skill over team A and one-shoting\blitzing everyone except PD and the Kirby’s with Zetten.

Welp if Zetten is allowed I won’t complain about it. But if Masta does use Zetten PD's AD will kick in to instantly put them on the level of the amp and proceed to stack his own copied Zetten on top of his AD already putting him on par with Zetten amped Masta making him up to 20x stronger than an already Zetten amped Masta and up to 40x stronger than everyone else on the battlefield which completely screws over team H.
I didn't know about the multipliers being so high, in the next tournament I will limit the size of the multipliers...

Well is the 20 and 40 times multiplier used instantly? Or will it be something that takes some time before they decide to use it?
Any of BL’s lasers will reduce team H to spirits
Is there a difference between soul and spirit? If not, then Byakaara must resist as he is a soul

and team H has no real counter to BL flooding the whole universe with its lasers. BFR will also probably work on Masta. PD can absorb Masta on contact but not Byakaara cause they resist it. Masta if they use Zetten PD’s AD puts them equal to the amp instantly and PD can use their own Zetten to amp which would let them blitz and one-shot both members of team H. For team H I don’t think we discussed many win cons except Masta taking skill over team A and one-shoting\blitzing everyone except PD and the Kirby’s with Zetten.
Really, for now I'm leaning towards PD and BL despite the interesting combo that team H is...

Well is the 20 and 40 times multiplier used instantly? Or will it be something that takes some time before they decide to use it?
Pretty sure @Arnoldstone18 implied that it isn't something Masta starts with a few posts above. Also, Zetten is only a 20x multiplier, PD, and the Kirby's AD to put them on the level of the Zetten amp while stacking their own copied Zetten on that is what gets the up to 40x difference.
Is there a difference between soul and spirit? If not, then Byakaara must resist as he is a soul
Pretty sure spirits are their own thing seeing as things like ghosts and beings without souls (iirc) can still become spirits.

Pretty sure @Arnoldstone18 implied that it isn't something Masta starts with a few posts above. Also, Zetten is only a 20x multiplier, PD, and the Kirby's AD to put them on the level of the Zetten amp while stacking their own copied Zetten on that is what gets the up to 40x difference.
Kirby can't just instantly copy everything.

Asta can keep up with Monster Garou's skill so imagine Mash's nonsensical AD
He adapts
5XnXBew.png

bump, For now, extremely inclined towards team B, thinking about giving them the victory unless something new argument emerges in favor of team H

I voting Team B
Any of BL’s lasers will reduce team H to spirits and team H has no real counter to BL flooding the whole universe with its lasers. BFR will also probably work on Masta. PD can absorb Masta on contact but not Byakaara cause they resist it. Masta if they use Zetten PD’s AD puts them equal to the amp instantly and PD can use their own Zetten to amp which would let them blitz and one-shot both members of team H. For team H I don’t think we discussed many win cons except Masta taking skill over team A and one-shoting\blitzing everyone except PD and the Kirby’s with Zetten.
For this.

Does anyone know what the wins are for each team? Especially those from the H team.
I already said the main things a few posts above but I can tack on a few more things Team B has
  • Team B has a large numbers advantage with PD being able to bring in 3 other Kirbys + a dream friend + Gooey + whatever helpers PD or the Kirbys creates + Galactic Nova. At the same time, BL can summon the Ultra Beasts + Puppet Fighters and spirits + the Smash bosses (Giga Bowser, Galleom, Rathalos) + hundreds of Master Hands.
  • Bl can attach spirits to puppet fighters which can have various effects such as passively lowering jump power, removing an opponent's ability to swim (although this prob won't come into play cause the fight takes place in the Saara Desert), covering the floor with various elements (I;e making the floor lava, poisonous, sleep-inducing, etc), cause earthquakes and heavy winds, make Bob-ombs rain from the sky, spawn in many different items, and even deal serious damage directly to opponents at specific intervals.
  • PD can get a perception boost after avoiding attacks which combined with their Majin physiology and small size makes dodging and counter-attacking with said perception boost much easier.
  • While PD's friend hearts and Ghost Form's Incorporeality, Invisibility, and Intangibility are restricted, his summons can still use them.
  • During prep, BL can create puppet fighters for PD to absorb potentially giving them all the abilities and skills of the Smashers.
  • Due to the distance, as soon as the fight starts PD is gonna be able to sense their location, shape, and power letting them Kai Kai right behind one of the members of team H to get a free sneak absorption/Data transmutation kill as soon as the fight starts (They'll probably go for Byakaara due to having prior knowledge on Bakudou 61)
  • PD can do what Super Buu did to Smitty and Vegito which PD will be able to do by just teleporting or space-jumping into their body without the need to liquefy themself to physically enter the opponent.
  • PD and the Kirbys can draw with the Artist ability Invincible Candy and share them with their allies before the prep time ends to get a few seconds of invincibility once the fight starts. While invincible any opponent that touches them will receive large damage which can quickly tear through comparable opponents.

I voting Team B

For this.
count
I already said the main things a few posts above but I can tack on a few more things Team B has
  • Team B has a large numbers advantage with PD being able to bring in 3 other Kirbys + a dream friend + Gooey + whatever helpers PD or the Kirbys creates + Galactic Nova. At the same time, BL can summon the Ultra Beasts + Puppet Fighters and spirits + the Smash bosses (Giga Bowser, Galleom, Rathalos) + hundreds of Master Hands.
  • Bl can attach spirits to puppet fighters which can have various effects such as passively lowering jump power, removing an opponent's ability to swim (although this prob won't come into play cause the fight takes place in the Saara Desert), covering the floor with various elements (I;e making the floor lava, poisonous, sleep-inducing, etc), cause earthquakes and heavy winds, make Bob-ombs rain from the sky, spawn in many different items, and even deal serious damage directly to opponents at specific intervals.
  • PD can get a perception boost after avoiding attacks which combined with their Majin physiology and small size makes dodging and counter-attacking with said perception boost much easier.
  • While PD's friend hearts and Ghost Form's Incorporeality, Invisibility, and Intangibility are restricted, his summons can still use them.
  • During prep, BL can create puppet fighters for PD to absorb potentially giving them all the abilities and skills of the Smashers.
  • Due to the distance, as soon as the fight starts PD is gonna be able to sense their location, shape, and power letting them Kai Kai right behind one of the members of team H to get a free sneak absorption/Data transmutation kill as soon as the fight starts (They'll probably go for Byakaara due to having prior knowledge on Bakudou 61)
  • PD can do what Super Buu did to Smitty and Vegito which PD will be able to do by just teleporting or space-jumping into their body without the need to liquefy themself to physically enter the opponent.
  • PD and the Kirbys can draw with the Artist ability Invincible Candy and share them with their allies before the prep time ends to get a few seconds of invincibility once the fight starts. While invincible any opponent that touches them will receive large damage which can quickly tear through comparable opponents.
I'll consider this a vote for team B
Do you want a complete vote of 7 votes (VSBattle Standard), a 3-vote vote (FC/OC Standard) or will I simply end the match and consider it a victory for team B just like I did in the Garisk and Pink Witch vs Gajou match and Golden of U?

count

I'll consider this a vote for team B
Do you want a complete vote of 7 votes (VSBattle Standard), a 3-vote vote (FC/OC Standard) or will I simply end the match and consider it a victory for team B just like I did in the Garisk and Pink Witch vs Gajou match and Golden of U?
Do 3 votes, because i doubt someone gonna come.

Back