• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pink Demon & Burning Light vs Shadow Demon & Warrior Princess (Fusion Tournament)

The Pink Demon [Kirby / Kid Buu (Toei)] and Burning Light [Ultra Necrozma / Galeem] (B Team)

vs

Shadow Demon [Nacht / Megumi] and Warrior Princess [Erza / Theresia] (G Team)

Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 -If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of two characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 15 minutes of preparation (In order for allies to talk to each other about their skills and discuss strategies or other things if they need to)

So...

The Pink Demon's Restrict Abilities: Empathic and Moral Manipulation, Ghost Kirby's Incorporeality, Invisibility and Intangibility

Burning Light Restrict Abilities: Deconstruction, Biological Manipulation, Morality Manipulation

Shadow Demon Restricted Abilities: Paralysis Inducement, Sealing, Curse Manipulation, Limited Invisibility (Only normal attacks and technics)

Warrior Princess Restricted Abilities: None for now...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Knowledge of G team: Absorption, Transmutation, Immortality Negation, Regneration Negation, Sealing, Everything Kirby is capable of doing when swallowing an opponent, Dimensional BFR, BFR (Galeem)

Previous Knowledge of B team: BFR (Shadow), Domain Expansion, Cursed Energy Manipulation, Regeneration Negation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pink Demon Optional Equipament: All
Battlefield: The Infinite Ikea (SCP-3008)

Both teams will start 10km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 15 minutes to prepare

Team B (Pink Demon & Burning Light):
Team G (Shadow Demon & Warrior Princess): 1 (@SatellaTheWoE)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Following, Ig I'll start this by saying what Team B does with prep. They'll prob get out all their summons (3 other Kirbys + a dream friend + Gooey + whatever helpers PD or the Kirbys creates + Galactic Nova. At the same time, BL can summon the Ultra Beasts + Puppet Fighters and spirits + the Smash bosses (Giga Bowser, Galleom, Rathalos) + hundreds of Master Hands) giving them a large numbers advantage. BL will also prob crate puppet fighters for PD to absorb giving him access to all the Smash Bros character's abilities and skills.
Battlefield: The Infinite Ikea (SCP-3008)
Btw does 3008 still have its anomalous properties here or is it just a big Ikea?

Btw does 3008 still have its anomalous properties here or is it just a big Ikea?
It has a seemingly infinite size, its exits, if you can find it, lead to other universes (they can also change locations), it has several groups of normal people who survive in the place and there are also employees who become aggressive once the Ikea lights turn off, other than that nothing much...

With statistics such as lifting strength, ap, strength and speed equalized, the locals could end up being threats.

It has a seemingly infinite size, its exits, if you can find it, lead to other universes (they can also change locations), it has several groups of normal people who survive in the place and there are also employees who become aggressive once the Ikea lights turn off, other than that nothing much...

With statistics such as lifting strength, ap, strength and speed equalized, the locals could end up being threats.
I hope the local tier 9s arent also stat equalized right?

I was gonna wait and see if someone would say something for Team G but ig I'll go more into Team B's stuff. So due to the lack of a starting line of sight, Team B is gonna have an advantage due to PD's senses being able to reach around 2000 kilometers (Which covers the entire starting range) allowing them to sense Team G's presence and location along with their shape, location, power, and morality. PD can then Kai Kai to behind one of them (which his summons would be able to follow via space jumping) for a sneak absorption as soon as the fight starts (whether that be via Inhale [which they can power up to instantly overpower comparable peps], contact with PD, being scanned up the Robobot armor and turned to data, etc). Both members of Team G lack resistance to absorption which leaves them variable to PD's getting absorbed by PD on hit. On BL's side, due to the fight taking place in 3008-1 team G has a lot less room to avoid their homing lasers which are already almost impossible to dodge. PD can also use their TK to restain team G to ensure the lasers hit. BL can also use Gravity which increases the gravity to the point where basic jumping attacks can't be performed which would make dodging their homing lasers and other attacks much harder. BL can also make several copies of Team G even after only briefly seeing them like what Galeem did with Smash Kirby.

Following, Ig I'll start this by saying what Team B does with prep. They'll prob get out all their summons (3 other Kirbys + a dream friend + Gooey + whatever helpers PD or the Kirbys creates + Galactic Nova. At the same time, BL can summon the Ultra Beasts + Puppet Fighters and spirits + the Smash bosses (Giga Bowser, Galleom, Rathalos) + hundreds of Master Hands) giving them a large numbers advantage. BL will also prob crate puppet fighters for PD to absorb giving him access to all the Smash Bros character's abilities and skills.

Your team does not have the numbers advantage. Nacht can summon a small army of shadow human-dogs comparable to him and Sukuna can summon shinigamis.

Numbers aren’t even relevant given that each of these characters can taken on hoardes of enemies alone. Now they’re working together.

So due to the lack of a starting line of sight, Team B is gonna have an advantage due to PD's senses being able to reach around 2000 kilometers (Which covers the entire starting range) allowing them to sense Team G's presence and location along with their shape, location, power, and morality. PD can then Kai Kai to behind one of them (which his summons would be able to follow via space jumping) for a sneak absorption as soon as the fight starts (whether that be via Inhale [which they can power up to instantly overpower comparable peps], contact with PD, being scanned up the Robobot armor and turned to data, etc). Both members of Team G lack resistance to absorption which leaves them variable to PD's getting absorbed by PD on hit. On BL's side, due to the fight taking place in 3008-1 team G has a lot less room to avoid their homing lasers which are already almost impossible to dodge. PD can also use their TK to restain team G to ensure the lasers hit. BL can also use Gravity which increases the gravity to the point where basic jumping attacks can't be performed which would make dodging their homing lasers and other attacks much harder. BL can also make several copies of Team G even after only briefly seeing them like what Galeem did with Smash Kirby.

It’s 4km if nothing is certain.

Can you pick out which one of the scan shows the enhanced senses will be aware of powers that they’ve never come across before or powers that don’t exist in their verse? Are their enhanced senses also layered because Nacht can easily hide his presence against those with enhanced senses. Then there’s the fact Nacht has a move called Mana Zone that makes ESP and EH useless as well.

Sneak attacks will be easily countered via team G’s respective enhanced senses.

Who is doing the absorption? Buu?

Can you prove your team can home in on targets that can’t be sensed? Nacht can easily defend with Mana Zone, Dark Hunting Ground. Not to mention these attacks can easily be blocked with numerous shadow hands. I’m not even gonna get into Theresia’s skill against these sorts of things. TK can also be dodged since it requires the star particles traveling and touching you, gravity can be resisted with Equus mode.

I'll also note that both PD and BL have ways of easily exiting 3008-1 with their dimensional travel and teleportation. This means they can TP out off 3008-1 and blow up 3008 and the rest of the planet. This would either leave Team G trapped in the 3008-1 pocket dimension or 3008-1 and everything inside it would also be destroyed along with 3008.
Your team does not have the numbers advantage. Nacht can summon a small army of shadow human-dogs comparable to him and Sukuna can summon shinigamis.
Can they make more than Galeem's hundreds of Master Hands and Spirits?
Numbers aren’t even relevant given that each of these characters can taken on hoardes of enemies alone. Now they’re working together.
Were these enemies comparable to them cause their gonna have to deal with hundreds of foes with comparable stats.
It’s 4km if nothing is certain.
OP says its 10km:
Both teams will start 10km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.
Can you pick out which one of the scan shows the enhanced senses will be aware of powers that they’ve never come across before or powers that don’t exist in their verse?
PD's Power senses refer to their strength not their actual powers.
Are their enhanced senses also layered because Nacht can easily hide his presence against those with enhanced senses. Then there’s the fact Nacht has a move called Mana Zone that makes ESP and EH useless as well.
Is it passive? Cause if not PD is gonna be able to sense and teleport to them before he can hide his presence.
Sneak attacks will be easily countered via team G’s respective enhanced senses.
Its not really a sneak attack as in PD being stealthy, its more so that PD is gonna TP right behind one of them [Mid inhale/Mid scan] and absorb them before they can react.
Who is doing the absorption? Buu?
Kirby's inhale is a form of absorption as noted on his profile and due to being fused with Buu their absorption will also have the same properties of Buu's.
TK can also be dodged since it requires the star particles traveling and touching you, gravity can be resisted with Equus mode.
That's Kirby's version of TK, Buu's only requires hand movement.
Nacht can easily defend with Mana Zone, Dark Hunting Ground. Not to mention these attacks can easily be blocked with numerous shadow hands.
BL should be able to overpower the shadows with their light. BL's light can Illuminate all of Ultra Space an interdimensional spatial realm which is infinite in size due to it containing all the Ultra Wormholes. Galeem also has an ability that lets it do extra damage to beings of darkness.

I'll also note that both PD and BL have ways of easily exiting 3008-1 with their dimensional travel and teleportation. This means they can TP out off 3008-1 and blow up 3008 and the rest of the planet. This would either leave Team G trapped in the 3008-1 pocket dimension or 3008-1 and everything inside it would also be destroyed along with 3008.
To me it makes sense that the interior of SCP-3008 would remain intact even with a planet-destroying attack because it is a separate space... And like trapping team G in SCP-3008 would count as sealing or would team B do BFR at yourself for leaving the battlefield?

To me it makes sense that the interior of SCP-3008 would remain intact even with a planet-destroying attack because it is a separate space... And like trapping team G in SCP-3008 would count as sealing or would team B do BFR at yourself for leaving the battlefield?
I think it would be more of an incap victory than sealing victory cause technically Team G are still on the battlefield they just can't reach or interact with Team B anymore due to being stuck in 3008-1.
What location even is this…
SCP 3008, The Infinite Ikea.

I think it would be more of an incap victory than sealing victory cause technically Team G are still on the battlefield they just can't reach or interact with Team B anymore due to being stuck in 3008-1.
But team B wouldn't be able to do anything with team G either, so

They are unaware of their location and you can’t just assume they will do something like this if it’s not in their character to do so. You’re only making this assumption based on convenience of the abilities they have.

Kid buu isn’t just gonna be like oh let me get out of whatever this place is real quick and nuke the damn planet. And I know Kirby isn’t doing a pussy move like that too.

Can they make more than Galeem's hundreds of Master Hands and Spirits?
Do they even fight as an army?

Were these enemies comparable to them cause their gonna have to deal with hundreds of foes with comparable stats.

Stats don’t matter if they were taken care of via abilities suitable for armies.

It’s not like I said they are skilled enough to take down armies weaker than them. Even though Theresia can.

Is it passive? Cause if not PD is gonna be able to sense and teleport to them before he can hide his presence.

If you consider stealth mastery as passive then sure I guess but Sukuna and Nacht can easily hide in the shadows regardless of what PD does.

Its not really a sneak attack as in PD being stealthy, its more so that PD is gonna TP right behind one of them [Mid inhale/Mid scan] and absorb them before they can react.

Speed is equalized they will always be able to react without the need to move a muscle, Nacht has shadow hands all around him on standby and Sukuna can send off an invisible slash.

Idk about my other picks but Nacht can sense anyone from anyone from their shadows across the BC continent so his senses easily engulfs your teams and starting distance combined. (Size of cont. = 3000km, Nacht standing on both edges of the continent and still not finding Asta anywhere = 6000km)

So Nacht will most definitely deal with any “sneak” attack.

Kirby's inhale is a form of absorption as noted on his profile and due to being fused with Buu their absorption will also have the same properties of Buu's.
Oh equalized LS + Shadow hands deals with this. The shadow hands shuts up Kirby or holds the team down.

That's Kirby's version of TK, Buu's only requires hand movement.
Same as above. Hands disrupts the TK.
BL should be able to overpower the shadows with their light. BL's light can Illuminate all of Ultra Space an interdimensional spatial realm which is infinite in size due to it containing all the Ultra Wormholes. Galeem also has an ability that lets it do extra damage to beings of darkness.

Light has no effect on shadow in BC. In fact it’s implied that dark forms of magic in BC absorb light but take that with a grain of salt since it’s got confirmed with shadow magic.

SCP 3008, The Infinite Ikea.
no you’re removing yourself from the battle field.

.They are unaware of their location and you can’t just assume they will do something like this if it’s not in their character to do so. You’re only making this assumption based on convenience of the abilities they have.
I mean PD is likely gonna Kai Kai out to get Star Power to summon Nova during prep so they're gonna end up outside of 3008.
Kid buu isn’t just gonna be like oh let me get out of whatever this place is real quick and nuke the damn planet. And I know Kirby isn’t doing a pussy move like that too.
Kid Buu exists to cause absolute destruction and has no problem destroying planets. He even chooses to blow up the planet over a proper fight with Goku and Vegeta. Kirby's side of PD's morality; as long as his allies aren't in the blast he has no reason to hold back cause this isn't his planet.
Do they even fight as an army?
The Master Hands have been shown to fight as an army for Galeem.
If you consider stealth mastery as passive then sure I guess but Sukuna and Nacht can easily hide in the shadows regardless of what PD does.
Now is probably a good time to note that SCP 3008 is gonna be pretty well-lit during its "day" cycle so there's not gonna be many shadows to hide in.
Speed is equalized they will always be able to react without the need to move a muscle, Nacht has shadow hands all around him on standby and Sukuna can send off an invisible slash.
Speed is equalized but PD is gonna be mid-inhale or Robobot scan when they teleport. which means they have a very short time frame to react before they get sucked up/scanned and turned into data by the Robobot, and that's not even taking into account if PD uses an Invincibility Candy during prep which would nullify any attempts at counterattacks. I'll also note that PD's speed increases along with his strength after absorbing others so they're gonna be a bit faster than Team G when the fight starts due to absorbing some of BL's puppet fighters and potentially Galacta Knight if he's summoned via Nova.
Idk about my other picks but Nacht can sense anyone from anyone from their shadows across the BC continent so his senses easily engulfs your teams and starting distance combined. (Size of cont. = 3000km, Nacht standing on both edges of the continent and still not finding Asta anywhere = 6000km)
A good few of Kirby's Dream Friend summons are Interstellar, likely Galactic with Extrasensory Perception so theirs be theirs would be greater.
Oh equalized LS + Shadow hands deals with this. The shadow hands shuts up Kirby or holds the team down.
Inhale can easily suck up comparable peps by force so equalized LS doesn't help (Kirby can also use Hypernova to make it even stronger) and the shadow hands are gonna have to activate stop PD in the very short timeframe between SD being sucked in by PD and them getting swallowed. PD could also just suck up the Shadows as well due to their NPI which lets them interact with Dark Matter which are basically shadow clouds.

I mean PD is likely gonna Kai Kai out to get Star Power to summon Nova during prep so they're gonna end up outside of 3008.
Get star power? You can do all this in prep time? DT said this isn’t possible iirc.

You aren’t allowed to remove yourself from the battlefield. That’s an instant win for my team. If Nova can’t be summoned while on the battlefield then he simply can’t be summoned. If you claim he removes himself from the battlefield mid battle then that’s battlefield removal if they can no longer get back into the battlefield. They are not even intelligent enough to know wtf an SCP is much less locate it. They will not randomly blow up the earth either due to Kirby’s nature anyways. How do you even know they will come back to earth and not go somewhere else, they aren’t even aware of what an IKEA is much less where the SCP is located.

Kid Buu exists to cause absolute destruction and has no problem destroying planets. He even chooses to blow up the planet over a proper fight with Goku and Vegeta. Kirby's side of PD's morality; as long as his allies aren't in the blast he has no reason to hold back cause this isn't his planet.
Kirby is still a hero unless you claim he kills innocent lives.

if you can’t get back onto the battlefield it’s an instant win for my team.

Nacht’s shadow arms can take care of these easily.

Now is probably a good time to note that SCP 3008 is gonna be pretty well-lit during its "day" cycle so there's not gonna be many shadows to hide in.
There will always be shadows in areas of light there’s shadow under the feat you stand or behind/under objects. You can’t exactly get rid of shadows. Nacht could also just create one with shadow hands like I said earlier light can’t affect his magic.

Speed is equalized but PD is gonna be mid-inhale or Robobot scan when they teleport. which means they have a very short time frame to react before they get sucked up/scanned and turned into data by the Robobot, and that's not even taking into account if PD uses an Invincibility Candy during prep which would nullify any attempts at counterattacks. I'll also note that PD's speed increases along with his strength after absorbing others so they're gonna be a bit faster than Team G when the fight starts due to absorbing some of BL's puppet fighters and potentially Galacta Knight if he's summoned via Nova.
I’ve already addressed that they can’t be inhaled. They have knowledge of that on top of the fact that they can easily hold down themselves and save themselves. Nacht’s side has temporary paralysis so his sound based paralysis is off and running immediately to stop the absorption. There’s also massive shadow demon dogs to eat the opponent. Nacht’s side has many different ways of dealing with the other team specifically because he has enhanced senses and can detect his opponents moves and act accordingly. Thereza honestly has the skill to deal with surprise attacks so I’m not even going to bother with that one especially when Nacht’s side can help her.

Robobot? Huh?

Neguna has many ways to power up stats and many ways to disrupt his opponents absorption. So there’s that.

A good few of Kirby's Dream Friend summons are Interstellar, likely Galactic with Extrasensory Perception so theirs be theirs would be greater.

Irrelevant if Nacht goes stealth. Point was Nacht can see them too immediately so he will know what the other team is doing. If they can see us cool but Nacht would know they see us and simply go stealth.
nhale can easily suck up comparable peps by force so equalized LS doesn't help (Kirby can also use Hypernova to make it even stronger) and the shadow hands are gonna have to activate stop PD in the very short timeframe between SD being sucked in by PD and them getting swallowed. PD could also just suck up the Shadows as well due to their NPI which lets them interact with Dark Matter which are basically shadow clouds
LS is still needed, Kirby just has a higher LS than those in your scan, could they even fly? Were they even willing to resist? I bet both answers are No. fact remains is that Kirby must overpower Nacht’s LS. And becoming unquantifiable stronger wouldn’t matter since Nacht can add more and more shadow hands to help him resist the LS. 3/4 hands could put Asta down, now imagine 20/30 arms appearing ti not just hold allies down but shut Kirby up. Oh and these hands don’t need any muscle movement to appear. It’s thought based movement after all those arms act like an extension of Nacht. And yes Nacht could easily take care of everything in a very short timeframe, I mean the distance is short af (Kirby’s shadow to Kirby)

Nacht’s shadow doesn’t physically exist. Interacting with dark matter clouds is not sufficient enough. If Kirby can swallow up his own shadow or something then it can interact with Nacht’s shadows.

Nacht with mana zone is capable of speeding up and summoning arms from all directions and at point blank range (even shorter than Kirby’s shadow to Kirby) making it nigh impossible to dodge. This is the same as domain expansion from Sukuna’s side where slashes just spawn on the opponent. Mana Zone also shuts off all light in an area and erases presence completely.

How can your team defend against invisible slashes and arms that are fired in complete darkness without layered enhanced senses. (And light won’t work especially when Nacht could overpower the light regardless. This is similar to when Namaya nuked the battlefield with flames but still couldn’t see Nacht in the darkness (light comes from flames too.)

You aren’t allowed to remove yourself from the battlefield. That’s an instant win for my team. If Nova can’t be summoned while on the battlefield then he simply can’t be summoned. If you claim he removes himself from the battlefield mid battle then that’s battlefield removal if they can no longer get back into the battlefield. They are not even intelligent enough to know wtf an SCP is much less locate it. They will not randomly blow up the earth either due to Kirby’s nature anyways. How do you even know they will come back to earth and not go somewhere else, they aren’t even aware of what an IKEA is much less where the SCP is located.
Leaving to get the Star Power for Nova would be during prep time so it's not mid battle. As I said before both members of Team B have ways of getting in and out of 3008 with their Dimensional travel. Afaik due to the match having a set starting distance no matter where PD goes during prep, they will be set at that 10K starting distance when prep ends.
Kirby is still a hero unless you claim he kills innocent lives.
And Buu is merciless and exists solely too cause destruction. Buu has literally absorbed the evil elements of mankind. They would only care about their allies due to Kirbys heavy leaning towards friendship and being empowered by the Friend Heart which gives those effected a deep appreciation for other allies while still retaining their evil nature as seen with peps like Dark Meta Knight.
if you can’t get back onto the battlefield it’s an instant win for my team.
If 3008-1 isn't destroyed with 3008 PD and BL can still return to 3008-1 if they want with their Dimensional travel. It's Team G who can't interact with Team B if they are stuck inside 3008-1 which would be an incap victory due to Team B putting them in a position where they can't interact with them.
Nacht’s shadow arms can take care of these easily.
All the Master Hands have a ton of abilities like being able to slow down time, paralyze with a snap, BFR, Law manip, etc, They can also potently become Master Cores which is a mass of black particles known as the "Swarm" that take on various forms. Master Cores have Low-High regen, can fire off waves that can one-shot comparable opponents and can become an exact copy of a fighter with all their ability and equipment.
There will always be shadows in areas of light there’s shadow under the feat you stand or behind/under objects. You can’t exactly get rid of shadows. Nacht could also just create one with shadow hands like I said earlier light can’t affect his magic.
But still, there will be less natural shadows for them to hide in. Both members of Team B also tend to float off the ground making distance between them and their shadow.
I’ve already addressed that they can’t be inhaled. They have knowledge of that on top of the fact that they can easily hold down themselves and save themselves. Nacht’s side has temporary paralysis so his sound based paralysis is off and running immediately to stop the absorption.
Shadow Demon's Paralysis is restricted.
Shadow Demon Restricted Abilities: Paralysis Inducement
Robobot? Huh?
Kirby's Robobot armor, it instantly scans foes, turning them into data while absorbing them.
LS is still needed, Kirby just has a higher LS than those in your scan, could they even fly?
Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee are all equal to Kirby and have fought along side and and against him evenly numerous times. Kirby can also forcibly inhale other Kirbys who are his exact equal. All of the aforementioned characters can also fly.
Were they even willing to resist? I bet both answers are No.
Allies actually resist the pull of a basic inhale only getting sucked in if Kirby puts enough power in to forcefully suck them in. Their also visibly disturbed when Kirby sucks them in.
Nacht with mana zone is capable of speeding up and summoning arms from all directions and at point blank range (even shorter than Kirby’s shadow to Kirby) making it nigh impossible to dodge. This is the same as domain expansion from Sukuna’s side where slashes just spawn on the opponent. Mana Zone also shuts off all light in an area and erases presence completely.
PD can just TP out with Kai Kai or turn intangible and Space jump out (Both not needing any movements to preform). BL can similarly teleport out.

Which form of paralysis inducement was restricted? @EnderLord8 all forms?

And why does he get to keep all of the haxes via master hand he just mentioned ☠️☠️☠️

Ngl the only thing Master Hand has that I would consider OP is maybe their Law manip but it's only used to change in-game rules and isn't super combat applicable.

I found the master hands and frankly I hadn't taken them into account.

Taking a quick look at what worries me the most are Reality Warping + Law Manipulation and Time Manipulation

Also is using multiple versions of Kirby allowed? Like I’m seeing robo Kirby here. Lord knows how many versions of Kirby was used here.

Bro’s response to my question was bump…

Walahi im cooked in this match.
Sorry
Also is using multiple versions of Kirby allowed? Like I’m seeing robo Kirby here. Lord knows how many versions of Kirby was used here.
If he has the ability to summon and none of his summons have any Hax that guarantees an instant victory right from the start, then there is no reason for me to restrict

Leaving to get the Star Power for Nova would be during prep time so it's not mid battle. As I said before both members of Team B have ways of getting in and out of 3008 with their Dimensional travel. Afaik due to the match having a set starting distance no matter where PD goes during prep, they will be set at that 10K starting distance when prep ends.
In YungMazi’s battle tournament DT says prep time doesn’t work like that. It’s just for team coordination and strategy discussions. Leaving and coming back in the fight is… odd.

At this point I agree with DT cuz all these just look like outside help and cross verse scaling.

If 3008-1 isn't destroyed with 3008 PD and BL can still return to 3008-1 if they want with their Dimensional travel. It's Team G who can't interact with Team B if they are stuck inside 3008-1 which would be an incap victory due to Team B putting them in a position where they can't interact with them.
How do we know they know where to return inside 3008-1? It’s infinitely easier to get lost in an infinite sized space, their enhanced senses are not good enough to return to the battlefield therefore it is a win by default for Team G via B’s self-BFR.

I disagree that running away and staying away is a win condition.

All the Master Hands have a ton of abilities like being able to slow down time, paralyze with a snap, BFR, Law manip, etc, They can also potently become Master Cores which is a mass of black particles known as the "Swarm" that take on various forms. Master Cores have Low-High regen, can fire off waves that can one-shot comparable opponents and can become an exact copy of a fighter with all their ability and equipment.

If this is allowed then none of my team’s ability should be restricted.

But still, there will be less natural shadows for them to hide in. Both members of Team B also tend to float off the ground making distance between them and their shadow.

Nacht can still make his own shadow off whatever natural shadows exist. There will always be natural shadows and once Nacht starts working with them you can’t get rid of them, I believe he immediately starts the fight by manipulating shadows so this point is thoroughly addressed.
Allies actually resist the pull of a basic inhale only getting sucked in if Kirby puts enough power in to forcefully suck them in. Their also visibly disturbed when Kirby sucks them in.
Well since LS is equalized the more shadow hands Nacht makes the easier it is to resist inhale. One hand strength is equalized so 10 contributes at most 10x the force of one hand.

Inhale isn’t a viable option.

PD can just TP out with Kai Kai or turn intangible and Space jump out (Both not needing any movements to preform). BL can similarly teleport out.

I mean Nacht would simply just keep following him. So your character can turn intangible? Indefinitely? Or for how long and what kind of intangibility?

Well since LS is equalized the more shadow hands Nacht makes the easier it is to resist inhale. One hand strength is equalized so 10 contributes at most 10x the force of one hand.

Inhale isn’t a viable option.
If needed PD can easily make many copies of himself combined with the help of the other four Kirbys and the many PD light fighters BL can make who can also make copies of themselves, they should be able to overpower him and his shadow hands. And if Inhale doesn't work PD can always just scan with the Robobot which transmutes foes into data and absorbs them instantaneously.
I mean Nacht would simply just keep following him. So your character can turn intangible? Indefinitely? Or for how long and what kind of intangibility?
Space Jump basically turns the user into an intangible ball of energy to mobilize themselves better, usually regrouping with allies at speeds a bit faster than their Travel Speed.
In YungMazi’s battle tournament DT says prep time doesn’t work like that. It’s just for team coordination and strategy discussions. Leaving and coming back in the fight is… odd.

At this point I agree with DT cuz all these just look like outside help and cross verse scaling.
Kirby's profile says that with prep time he can summon Nova. To summon Nova he has to get Star Power from different planets. Afaik PD should be able to go and summon Nova due to Kirby having the ability to during prep time.
How do we know they know where to return inside 3008-1? It’s infinitely easier to get lost in an infinite sized space, their enhanced senses are not good enough to return to the battlefield therefore it is a win by default for Team G via B’s self-BFR.
I mean Buu found his way to the Afterlife which is separated from the living world by space and time so they could get back and I shouldn't be to hard for Team B to find team G or vice versa due to both their enhanced senses.

I'll also note PD can likely copy SD's Shadow Magic and Cursed Energy from just seeing them due to their Power Mimicry. PD is already versed in positive energy mainp so using Cursed Energy (Which is based on manipulating negative emotions) should come easy to them. Combine that with the fact PD can make many copies of themself and BL being able to make even more PD's (who can also make copies themselves) and even exact copies of SD and WP with all their abilities and skills.

Back