• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
multiple things result in dura negation. He can directly hit organs, he has shockwaves,
Isn't this shit covered by everything related to martial arts?
he has nuclear fission...
Consider that the battlefield is the nether, an extremely tight place and the nuclear fission fist has a simply too large range, this would make Golden Of U's causality manipulation come into play every time Gajou uses this move and anything with a very large area of effect

It isn't targeting Wonder of U though, also Gajou can just BFR them into outer space lol.

Bro you could disable so many abilities and Gajou would still win I'm telling you.

It isn't targeting Wonder of U though,
Of course his target is not the Wonder of U, but as many of his attacks have a very large area of effect it is easy to assume that he would be hit frequently, thus activating GER and resetting the attack.
also Gajou can just BFR them into outer space lol.
Well they are in the Nether and there isn't really outer space in the place unless Gajou can go to another dimension which would probably be the normal minecraft world or the End.

He can portal into other dimensions, yes.

But anyway I'm just going to vote if you don't have any other counters.

Gajou and Wonder of U are way too versatile for this match for the other team to have any chance at victory it's not even close to being fair.

Like, Divine Comedy can't do anything to Gajou and just gets quickly killed by the spatial hax + martial art spam teleportation punches. Wonder of U can reverse everything Waning Moon does and Gajou can simply commit the same combo once again to kill them.

This is a stomp.

Like, Divine Comedy can't do anything to Gajou and just gets quickly killed by the spatial hax + martial art spam teleportation punches. Wonder of U can reverse everything Waning Moon does and Gajou can simply commit the same combo once again to kill them.
Uriel has Medium Regeneration and Force Field Creation that would help it last longer against Gajou's attacks, plus Madness of Waning Moon can fuse with Divine Comedy if it gets too complicated and combines its abilities.

Now I don't know enough about Divine Comedy or Madness of Waning Moon to say how they would both attack (I'll leave that at @Lynieryz), but how good is Gojou's madness resistance scale?

Okay, let's continue then, assuming they resist a Domain Expansion.

Divine Comedy is getting One-Shot by Garou's martial arts deconstruction and dura neg techniques. Due to his portal travel, they have pretty much no way of avoiding it.

Add that on top of Gojo's spatial abilities too, and that's a recipe for some brutal combinations.

I honestly think Gajou could take the other team by himself. Having all the dura neg martial arts, portal Creation, gamma ray burst, combined with spatial invulnerability and spatial manipulation...

Absurd...
Divine Comedy begins the fight with clones and spatial duraneg spam.

Divine Comedy will get serious the moment a clone is destroyed and will increase the speed to infinity, use an attack large enough to envelop the entire enemy and kill him because of the duraneg, BFR to a sealed dimension that prevents dimensional travel, Madness of the waning moon's empathic/madness manipulation since Divine Comedy can give Infinite speed to whoever she is in contact with. As @EnderLord8 pointed out everyone is going to be a fusion so partially forget the crossed out part since empathic/madness manipulation will be something naturally done when the fight gets serious, same as everything mentioned above.
Range: At least 100 Kilometers sensing distance, her casual [Heavenly Smite] can reach at least 300 Kilometers away
And regarding Infinite speed, it's not technically teleportation. She literally has infinite speed through Spatial-Temporal Shift, but when Spatial-Temporal Shift is turned off, it looks like teleportation.
"In short, if she killed the one that caused her embarrassment, everything would be solved. After deciding that by herself, Jibril spread her wings and increased the revolutions of her halo. ÔöÇÔöÇTeleportation.

Twisting space to connect two different spatial coordinates.
Something like to moving with infinite speed. But, in principle, it is still movement

"ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇhya?!" If there is a barrier in between… this happens.

What caused her to scream in a such dumb voice, so different from her normal one, was an accidental collision.
Moving with something similar to infinite speed, Jibril hit something where there seemed to be nothing but empty space. There was even the sound of an explosion, and Jibril was stuck in midair like a frog. Then, just like that, she started to slide down. Finally, as if she was getting peeled off of something, she finally fell to the ground.

"…Fu fufu… To surround me with a spatial rupture… fu fufufu"

With a large bump on her head, now wide awake, Jibril…. laughed.

Something so powerful that she didn't notice it even with her Flūgel senses. She understands now, both this spiral land, and the rupture powerful enough to inhibit teleportation."

Last edited:
Divine Comedy begins the fight with clones and spatial duraneg spam.
Immediately gets incapacitated by portal punch spam.

I don't even see duplication on either of those pages.

Divine Comedy will get serious the moment a clone is destroyed and will increase the speed to infinity, use an attack large enough to envelop the entire enemy and kill him because of the duraneg, BFR to a sealed dimension that prevents dimensional travel
That's not how Jibril's spatial manipulation works. What she actually does is make a wormhole that allows for infinite travel speed, not even combat speed. It's essentially teleportation, something Garou already has with his portals.

And also her attacks aren't anywhere near as devastating or large as Garou's nuclear fission. They also can't even touch him due to Gojo's infinity.

Immediately gets incapacitated by portal punch spam.

I don't even see duplication on either of those pages.
True ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ temporal clones are not in profile, I'm going to make a crt.

That's not how Jibril's spatial manipulation works. What she actually does is make a wormhole that allows for infinite travel speed, not even combat speed. It's essentially teleportation, something Garou already has with his portals.

And also her attacks aren't anywhere near as devastating or large as Garou's nuclear fission. They also can't even touch him due to Gojo's infinity.
You're getting confused with the normal Shift that appears in the anime, the evolution that's what I'm referring to only appeared in the novel.

Gajou loses to madness and empathy, that was for Golden.

Madness and Empathy will not work on Gajou thanks to his willpower resistances.

Neither of them has weakness to willpower and NLF if he doesn't have feats of resisting any of these things through willpower he won't resist.

Damn, OPM's limiter and willpower system was really buffed

Valid in empathic manipulation but madness manipulation is explicitly type 2 and Maka's is type 3.

There is no type listed. Moreover, it is not passive from the looks of it, not at all.
I never said it's passive, the type in willpower is also not listed and it's type 3 because it comes from the existence of her soul and works through the target's cognition.

GER causality manipulation is currently accepted as baseline, a crt would have to be done to add layers.
Wait, you have to list stuff like layers explicitly on the profiles?

In any case, it sounds like the resistance comes from 'surviving distorted causality' which imo shouldn't be enough to resist GER's causality manip, given how much King Crimson's time erasure distorts and ***** with causality, only for RTZ to go 'lol dont care' and just revert everything anyway.

Also, I still don't see an answer for how the other team deals with GER's power nullification.

Wait, you have to list stuff like layers explicitly on the profiles?

In any case, it sounds like the resistance comes from 'surviving distorted causality' which imo shouldn't be enough to resist GER's causality manip, given how much King Crimson's time erasure distorts and ***** with causality, only for RTZ to go 'lol dont care' and just revert everything anyway.
Layers must be approved in this thread
And about powernull, wait, I'll research something.

I disagree that Jibril can resist causality manipulation. It's way too vague. Meanwhile GER is quite specific and I don't really think she's shown a sufficient enough resistance to resist that.

I disagree that Jibril can resist causality manipulation. It's way too vague. Meanwhile GER is quite specific and I don't really think she's shown a sufficient enough resistance to resist that.
There is nothing to disagree with, she literally resists and is accepted as such, maybe GER gives the victory but not through manipulation of causality but through powernull.

But that's what probably needs to be discussed, since the crt I made to give Jibril powernull resistance is currently dead.

Back