• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apocalypse Witches & Divine Revenge vs Regime Diableass & Rimoku Kurokami (Triple Fusion Tournament)

Apocalypse Witches [Willow Rosenberg,New Rules key / Sabrina Spellman,The Magic Within key, Buffy Summers (Enjoining Spell)]
&
Divine Revenge [The Machine / God / Lucifer Morningstar] (A Team)

vs

Regime Diableass, Acausal Sovereign of Temporal Dominion. [Iihiko Shishime, Iihiko Shishime, Irreversible Destroyer / Diablo (Light Novel), Diablo, Awakened Demon Lord / Regulus Corneas, Regulus Cornyass, Sin archbishop of greed]
&
Rimoku Kurokami, Ultimate Arbiter of Cosmic Dominion. Celestial Catalyst of Infinite Mastery [Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel), Rimuru Tempest, EoS key / Medaka Kurokami, Medaka Kurokami, End God Mode / Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), CC Goku, Ultra God Mission] (Team E)

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 - If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 1 day of preparation.

9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.

10 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x

11 - No Tiers 0

12 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Each character's abilities that will be restricted are those that: Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, it will be restricted)

The Abilities that each team will have prior knowledge of are those that meet the following requirement: if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, the enemy team will have prior knowledge of it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield: The Backrooms level 0

Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 1 day to prepare

Team A (Apocalipse Witch & Divine Revenge):
Team E (Rimoku Kurokami & Regime Diabless):
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Good morning fellas
1. What is team As counter to Regulus's Lions heart?
How exactly does Regulus' Lions heart work? I want to make sure I understand completely before answering.
2. How will they stop themselves from getting analysed by Rimuru?
If I'm not mistaken, Rimuru's ability is magic based.
Since it is basically a spell, they can decipher and prevent it from analyzing he, and can analyze they using the same ability.

There doesn't seem to be a winner in this. Even if there is, I can't see it.

Team E resists almost everything and Team E doesn't have the range to attack Divine Revenge.

How exactly does Regulus' Lions heart work? I want to make sure I understand completely before answering.
It puts Regulus outside of Space-time and causes temporal stasis with the side effects of being completely uninteractable by mind, soul based or physical attacks
If I'm not mistaken, Rimuru's ability is magic based.
Since it is basically a spell, they can decipher and prevent it from analyzing he, and can analyze they using the same ability.
Nr, Rimuru's Ultimate skill/Manas: Ciel is an ability he posseses, also he resists power null on multiple layers so that's not gonna work

Since the Arrowverse recently received an upgrade, God currently scales over the 11th dimension and his profile will be updated soon, and there is no one on you team with the range to affect the god.
Dimensions are equalized💀
So lets go back, what can your team do?

Dimensions are equalized💀
So lets go back, what can your team do?
The Rules don't say the dimensions are equalized.

Nothing. They resist almost everything

As I said, Team E doesn't have the range to effect Divine Revenge.

Last edited:
It doesn't say so in the rules.

Anyway, let me tell you what will happen. Using the machine's ability, they will play out over billions of scenarios in a very real way, and support these scenarios with God's knowledge and Sabrina's abilities. When they realize they can't win, they will duplicate Themselves and move out of Team E's reach and not fight.

It doesn't say so in the rules.

Anyway, let me tell you what will happen. Using the machine's ability, they will play out over billions of scenarios in a very real way, and support these scenarios with God's knowledge and Sabrina's abilities. When they realize they can't win, they will duplicate Themselves and move out of Team E's reach and not fight.
Isnt that self BFR?
Also, Ciel is nigh omniscient so it will know about this via analysis instantly
Goku can also leave them at their lowest stamina making them unable to even move

Isnt that self BFR?
Also, Ciel is nigh omniscient so it will know about this via analysis instantly
Goku can also leave them at their lowest stamina making them unable to even move
Since they will adjust this during the preparation time, they can duplicate themselves as soon as the fight starts, erase the memories of the copies and move out of reach of your team. So your Team will be fighting the replicants, but their real opponents will be long gone.

Since they will adjust this during the preparation time, they can duplicate themselves as soon as the fight starts, erase the memories of the copies and move out of reach of your team. So your Team will be fighting the replicants, but their real opponents will be long gone.
Pretty sure that is self BFR, also Rimoku can just make clones of himself and chill in his imaginary dimension as well💀
Anyways, on a serious note. Rimoku will easily track them down and make perfect counters to defeat all of them.

Pretty sure that is self BFR, also Rimoku can just make clones of himself and chill in his imaginary dimension as well💀
Anyways, on a serious note. Rimoku will easily track them down and make perfect counters to defeat all of them.
Why would he try to follow them? When he analyzes the copies, he will not find anything related to this plan, they will fight and your team win. Also, he cannot follow them even if he wants to because they will go beyond the limit your team can reach, such as the 10th or 11th dimension.

Well, that gets a little complicated, since you need to determine a winner for this match fairly... Would changing the battlefield to the SCP side influence you in a way that results in a winner?

Well, that gets a little complicated, since you need to determine a winner for this match fairly... Would changing the battlefield to the SCP side influence you in a way that results in a winner?
I thought dimensions were equalized? Either way, i dont think the location would be able to change the outcome

I thought dimensions were equalized? Either way, i dont think the location would be able to change the outcome
When I said this I was thinking more about offensive hax and resistances and I never thought about the idea of someone escaping to a higher dimension, so I'm not really sure how to proceed

When I said this I was thinking more about offensive hax and resistances and I never thought about the idea of someone escaping to a higher dimension, so I'm not really sure how to proceed
I thought you meant all dimensions...
Like obviously if people start using higher D characters then there will be some that can't affect the others.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.
In fact, this almost falls under this rule...
I thought you meant all dimensions...
Like obviously if people start using higher D characters then there will be some that can't affect the others.
In reality, as team A executes this plan as soon as the match starts, then theoretically it should be restricted, if it were an action carried out in the middle to the end of the match it would be fine...

@SatellaTheWoE Does your team have a team that can interact with team A?

In fact, this almost falls under this rule...

In reality, as team A executes this plan as soon as the match starts, then theoretically it should be restricted, if it were an action carried out in the middle to the end of the match it would be fine...

@SatellaTheWoE Does your team have a team that can interact with team A?
you should just equalize all dimensional based potency hax for this tournament, that way we wont end up with situations like this. There is also dareaperman's smurf character later on which nobody else in the tournament can actually defeat due to his fate hax having 1A potency.
And yeah, if its a normal fight Rimoku probably outhaxes them eventually due to Ciel but allowing different dimensional existences to fight in the same tournament makes stuff complicated.
Just like how "God" does here, they can simply escape into a spatio-temporal place where they become uninteractable
I also thought you equalized all interactions regardless of dimensions? Because otherwise it could lead to stomps

you should just equalize all dimensional based potency hax for this tournament, that way we wont end up with situations like this. There is also dareaperman's smurf character later on which nobody else in the tournament can actually defeat due to his fate hax having 1A potency.
And yeah, if its a normal fight Rimoku probably outhaxes them eventually due to Ciel but allowing different dimensional existences to fight in the same tournament makes stuff complicated.
Just like how "God" does here, they can simply escape into a spatio-temporal place where they become uninteractable
I also thought you equalized all interactions regardless of dimensions? Because otherwise it could lead to stomps
Okay that makes sense
9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.
Dareaper will not be able to use fate hax as it goes against the tournament rules in this case

When you say the dimensions are equalized, do you mean that the dimensions of each character are equalized? Or do you mean that the range of each character is equalized?
the Dimension of each character, I don't see the point in restricting the range...

In this case, the god can reach a higher dimension by using his range. And the match becomes incon again.

Yes, that's the only argument my team has.
It makes me feel a little sorry for your team
If I change the battlefield to an SCP Fundation lab, then that means there will be all these variables that can end up being used to improve your team's chances.

It makes me feel a little sorry for your team

If I change the battlefield to an SCP Fundation lab, then that means there will be all these variables that can end up being used to improve your team's chances.
Oh yeah, the scp foundation lab probably has a way to get into a higher dimension considering fhey deal wifh capturing higher dimensional beings

Can Team E resist being sent to the 10th dimension? If they can't resist, God might win by sending them to the 10th dimension.

Anyway

According to the SBA, leaving the opponent incapable of harm is considered to be a win.

If SBA is valid:

When my team goes to the 11th dimension, they wins because they puts Team E in a incapable position to do harm.

Can Team E resist being sent to the 10th dimension? If they can't resist, God might win by sending them to the 10th dimension.
Dimensions have been equalized so this doesn't actually work anymore
Anyway

According to the SBA, leaving the opponent incapable of harm is considered to be a win.

If SBA is valid:

When my team goes to the 11th dimension, they wins because they puts Team E in a incapable position to do harm.
I mean you cant harm my team either so i win as well?

Can any of your haxes that aren't based on dimensions defeat my teams?

Dimensions have been equalized so this doesn't actually work anymore
It still works because the range is not equalized
I mean you cant harm my team either so i win as well?
My team has enough range so my team can still harm but your team can't and according to SBA that means I win
Can any of your haxes that aren't based on dimensions defeat my teams?
The arguments I present are based on range.

Back