• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garisk, The Super Willpower Warrior & Pink Witch, The Immortal Milf Ruler vs Gajou & Golden U (Fusion Tournament)

If he ends up killing them, then the temporal stuff will activate and bring them back in time.

So basically, all that will happen is that they'll be fighting and dying until eventually Gajou uses a incapacitation Domain Expansion, even if that isn't his go-to, it is still a possibility that could happen if Garisk just keeps resetting the timeline.

There is pretty much zero chance of Garisk killing Gajou. He can't touch him due to Infinity, and Gajou has a way better, more skilled Garou inside him.

Also, GER could easily just kill Garisk and activate its infinite death chain. That'd be an instantaneous incapacitation.
Social Influency and sleep mabipulation

What is the infinite death loop activation method and why does it cancel temporal resurrection?

Social Influency and sleep mabipulation
Frisk does not have good enough social influencing and Gajou resist sleep manipulation.

What is the infinite death loop activation method and why does it cancel temporal resurrection?
GER kills you with its power, and in turn your death is repeated an infinite number of times via causality manipulation. Basically, Frisk won't be able to do anything cause he'll just be reset back to when he died I think.

Frisk does not have good enough social influencing and Gajou resist sleep manipulation.

GER kills you with its power, and in turn your death is repeated an infinite number of times via causality manipulation. Basically, Frisk won't be able to do anything cause he'll just be reset back to when he died I think.
Yeah it's as it says on the label. Infinite death. It like, keeps the cause and erases the effect in simple terms.

And why do you say Frisk's social influence isn't good enough? What's the big thing stopping Garisk from Influencing Gajou?
And what is the GER activation method anyway? How many times has it been used and who has it been used on?

And why do you say Frisk's social influence isn't good enough? What's the big thing stopping Garisk from Influencing Gajou?

And what is the GER activation method anyway? How many times has it been used and who has it been used on?
Infinite Death Loop is activated upon killing the target, and it has been used on Diavolo

Okay, that got me, I thought this only served as a defensive Hax that activates when Giorno gets hurt

Is the infinite death loop capable of stopping someone from thinking anyway?
Frisk, in addition to temporal resurrection, is able to reset and go back in time both with the mind and perhaps with the soul, I no longer know the details for sure

Considering everything I know about each fusion and the battle conditions under which the battle would take place, it would go like this:

Phase 1: The first 15 minutes of preparation.

- I don't know Gajou and Golden of U well enough to say what they would do with information about someone on the enemy side having some level of AP, Dura and Lifting Strength Amplification and durability negation, other than the fact that Golden of U possibly bring various objects to life and form an army, I also don't know if they are willing to share information with each other to help with planning.

- With prior knowledge of the skills AP and Lifting Strength Amplification, GBR, Nuclear Fission Fist, BFR via Portal, Time Travel, All properties of Cursed Energy, all information about Gojo domain expansion, Sense Manipulation, Infinite Death Loop, Sealing and BFR (From Coco Jumbo), the duo Garisk and Pink Witch would be extremely concerned about the capabilities of their opponents and the high social and strategic capacity of both fusions would encourage both to share information about their capabilities to create an appropriate combat plan, thus Pink Witch would know of Garisk's temporal resurrection and ability to reset and would use this to gather long-term information from his opponents if necessary.

- So Pink Witch with her animal manipulation and life manipulation would create a mixed army of Grimms and living plants to distract her opponents and she would abuse her light cannon and warship to give an initial advantage in the first confrontation.

Phase 2: The start of the battle
- As both sides have some excellent tracking capabilities the conflict would not take long, even though no one knows what each other's starting positions are in.

- Gajou would use his portals to cross the distance instantly, and considering that with Gajou's great self-confidence, arrogance and bloodlust it is quite possible that he would try to defeat his opponents alone, which would result in him being surrounded by a ridiculous amount of enemies with equal status. and the constant bombardment of the light cannon and the battleship, leaving Golden of U behind to cross the distance and come to their aid.

- It is at this point that Pink Witch and Garisk begin to learn about Gajou's abilities, with Garisk using his information analysis to learn the most useful information about Gajou, including his relationship with Tareo, enough for social influence to be used.

- I see Gajou getting irritated by the ridiculous amount of enemies and would probably use his Nuclear Fission Fist and GBR to clear the ridiculous amount of enemies, but since Golden of U is within the range of both abilities, the passive causality manipulation of the another fusion would reverse Gajou's attacks, possibly irritating him, it is probably at this point that he decides to try to ignore the army and fly straight to the warship, I don't know if he would enter or if he would try to destroy the ship, but this would inevitably make him enter in conflict with Garisk and Pink Witch who would be quickly overcome and Garisk would probably die activating his temporal resurrection.

- Garisk would go back in time with his memories of his last battle and with some of Gajou's moves memorized and learned, which would help him adapt to the next fight, and with the information acquired, while Gajou faced the army he would share the information about his battle with Pink Witch and so the duo would begin to adjust their strategy, in addition to discovering that infinite death looping is a Golden of U ability, by process of elimination.

- The cycle would repeat itself a few times, with Garisk acquiring more and more information and surviving longer and longer.

Part 3: The means of struggle and its possibilities
This is where things get more far-fetched.

- Eventually Golden of U and his army arrive, with both armies beginning to kill each other and Golden of U trapping several plant beings and grimms in infinite death loops and joining Gajou in the fight, who by this time of the championship has already been targeted by the Garisk's sleep manipulation and resisted said ability.

- Eventually Golden of U and his army arrive, with both armies beginning to kill each other and Golden of U trapping several plant beings and grimms in infinite death loops and joining Gajou in the fight, who by this time of the championship has already been targeted by the Garisk's sleep manipulation and resisted said ability.

Note that Salem's Low-Godly regeneration needs at least a few hours to bring her back to life and considering Gajou's powers it is within the realm of possibility for him to vaporize her, so if he vaporizes Salem and then traps Garisk in the expansion of domain, after a few hours he and Golden of U will have to face Pink Witch again, which would end up freeing Garisk from the domain expansion.

- It is also quite likely that he uses BFR via portal to send Garisk or Pink Witch into space, something that Pink Witch partially resists and would activate Garisk's temporal resurrection.

- Already aware of Golden of U's threat, with the adaptation and stat amplification given by the fight with Gajou along with his massive skill advantage Garisk would use his sleep manipulation to make Golden of U sleep.

- And finally, the social influence of Garisk and Pink Witch would eventually make Gajou stop fighting, ending the battle after many attempts and deaths on Garisk's part...

Note 1: Please consider that this is based on my conception of what each skill is based on, but as many of my questions were not actually answered, it may be incorrect

Note 2: Due to the prior knowledge of multiple skills, the characters would have complete information which is much more than what I know, so they could act differently according to the real knowledge.

Any counterarguments to my view of how the fight would go down? Any more details?

Oh right I forgot, uhhh, does Golden U still have that thing where if it dies, the stand will still live on as its calamity itself
Hmm... I have no idea how this would change anything, but it's certainly an interesting ability.

Now talking about not so useful abilities, if someone breaks Pink Witch's diamond, its shards form limbs that can act independently to a certain extent, with enough shards it would be possible to create a gem aberration larger than the planet.

I mean all the damage Giorno receives is undone with causality manipulation and this is a subconscious ability, of course if you hurt his stand, he will end up hurting himself too, but I don't know if you can destroy his stand... Huh.

I mean all the damage Giorno receives is undone with causality manipulation and this is a subconscious ability, of course if you hurt his stand, he will end up hurting himself too, but I don't know if you can destroy his stand... Huh.
Oh you meant GoU dying. Misread your post. But, how would sleep manipulation work. It's still an action against the stand, so why wouldn't it be reverted.

Oh you meant GoU dying. Misread your post. But, how would sleep manipulation work. It's still an action against the stand, so why wouldn't it be reverted.
Well, sleep manipulation is not instantaneous, it needs to be used approximately 4 times to put someone to sleep, when the fact is that it is reversed, from what I understand it only happens when the user receives damage or is injured, putting someone to sleep doesn't really hurt.

I just remembered Frisk needs his soul to save and load. Domain Expansion would actually **** him over even if it was meant to kill. He has no way to resist information being loaded into his soul. That's a wrap.

I just remembered Frisk needs his soul to save and load. Domain Expansion would actually **** him over even if it was meant to kill. He has no way to resist information being loaded into his soul. That's a wrap.
okay, this is new

How would this work exactly?

I had no idea Jujutsu had the concept of souls too

Oh, rereading Giorno's profile, the causality manipulations activates over any attack that stands against GER. Not only that, it also appears that the opposite side will have their will put to 0.

okay, this is new

How would this work exactly?

I had no idea Jujutsu had the concept of souls too
Domain Expansion sends information into the targets soul/brain. It either kills or incapacitates them. If it affects the soul then Frisk is not gonna be able to access his save since his soul will be flooded with information.

So a single domain expansion would end the fight.

Oh, rereading Giorno's profile, the causality manipulations activates over any attack that stands against GER. Not only that, it also appears that the opposite side will have their will put to 0.
You know, I get more and more confused with each new piece of information that comes along, how many more things have to come out of nowhere?

Anyway, how would manipulating causality return the will to 0?

Domain Expansion sends information into the targets soul/brain. It either kills or incapacitates them. If it affects the soul then Frisk is not gonna be able to access his save since his soul will be flooded with information.

So a single domain expansion would end the fight.
Well, I can't argue with that, considering I don't understand how it would interact with Frisk's powers.

I'm getting tired of these things coming out of nowhere, I think I'll just give the win to Gajou and Wonder of U.

Of course, if I do that it will be tomorrow, just to make sure there are no more arguments in favor of Pink Witch and Garisk...

If so, perhaps the only thing that could save my team would be the ability to fusion.

Um, the funniest thing about this match is the fact that a bunch of characters 4-A, possibly 3-C fight and don't even manage to destroy the planet in the process.

In reality, one thing that could save Garisk is Pink Witch's healing ability, which is capable of bringing organic beings to life and reviving Frisk after the domain expansion was undone.

In reality, one thing that could save Garisk is Pink Witch's healing ability, which is capable of bringing organic beings to life and reviving Frisk after the domain expansion was undone.
They would also be killed by the domain expansion before she could use it though.

Also organic healing isn't gonna cut it. You would need soul level healing that can reverse an information dump.

You know, I get more and more confused with each new piece of information that comes along, how many more things have to come out of nowhere?

Anyway, how would manipulating causality return the will to 0?
It's not out of nowhere if people read the profiles

Anyways, it just does. The targets will is set to 0, so reasonably they have no way to fight back

They would also be killed by the domain expansion before she could use it though.

Also organic healing isn't gonna cut it. You would need soul level healing that can reverse an information dump.
So this isn't just a momentary effect? Is it something permanent?
It's not out of nowhere if people read the profiles

Anyways, it just does. The targets will is set to 0, so reasonably they have no way to fight back
I read the profile, but certain skills need more than what is in the profile to be understood

I don't see what's so hard to understand. The cause is kept and the effect us reverted, actions are reverted to 0, and the will of the opponent is reverted to 0. Quite simple.
So if the opponent's will is reduced to 0, his intelligence is also reduced, as is his age, which becomes 0 and is erased from existence.

The problem is that in the profile it appears to be something passive that is activated when Giorno is a holiday, that's what I understood at least

the profile says that if something was originally 1 and was changed, it would go back to 1, Garisk's will is not 0 to go back to 0

So if the opponent's will is reduced to 0, his intelligence is also reduced, as is his age, which becomes 0 and is erased from existence.

The problem is that in the profile it appears to be something passive that is activated when Giorno is a holiday, that's what I understood at least

the profile says that if something was originally 1 and was changed, it would go back to 1, Garisk's will is not 0 to go back to 0
You are over complicating things. It says will and action. Reverting it back to 0. It sets it back at its original place.
Like this nice little thing. It's simple.

You are over complicating things. It says will and action. Reverting it back to 0. It sets it back at its original place.
I still don't understand the logic, but that doesn't matter anymore, I don't care if the match is valid or not, I just want to stop trying to understand the logic behind the characters' abilities.

C team fra

Back