• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gajou [Parallel Timeline Garou / Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo] and Golden of U [Giorno (Giorno himself comes with Gold Experience Requiem) / Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity] (C Team)

vs

Divine Comedy [Jibril / Uriel] and Madness of the waning moon - [Spinel / Maka] (D Team)

Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 -If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of two characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 15 minutes of preparation (In order for allies to talk to each other about their skills and discuss strategies or other things if they need to)

So...

Gajou Restrict Abilities: Fear Inducement (Garou side), Invisibility of Cursed energy, Speed Amplification (Garou side), Radiation Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Cursed Manipulation, Durability Negation;

Wonder of U's Restrict Abilities: Incorporation and invisibility of Stands, Logic Manipulation (Only Toory Side), Fate Manipulation, Luck Manipulation, Karmic Retribuition and Power Nulification;

Divine Comedy Restrict Abilities: Incorporeality & Fear Manipulation;

Madness of Waning Moon Restrict Abilities: None;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Knowledge of the C Team (Gajou & Wonder of U): BFR and Sealing

Previous Knowledge of D Team (Divine Comedy & Madness of Waning Moon): AP and Lifting Strenght (Amplification), GBR, Nuclear Fission Fist, BFR via Portal, Time Travel, All properties of Cursed Energy, all information about Gojo domain expansion, Sense Manipulation, Infinite Death Loop, Sealing and BFR (From Coco Jumbo)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield: Nether (Minecraft)

Both teams will start 10km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance

Both teams will have 15 minutes to prepare

Team C (Gajou & Wonder of U):
Time D (Divine Comedy & Madness of Waning Moon):
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Possible victory conditions:

Divine Comedy will begin with the creation of clones and each clone has durability negation through spatial manipulation.

Divine Comedy has resistance to causality manipulation so RTZ will be useless.

Divine Comedy has an insane knowledge storage capacity and because of this, domain expansion is practically useless as the speed at which the DE sends information is too slow to be relevant.

Madness of the waning moon will use madness/empathy manipulation as soon as the fight gets serious[probably when a clone is eliminated], eliminating both of them as they have no resistance and Infinity will be irrelevant as madness manipulation works through the target's cognition.

Madness of the Waning Moon has access to a poison that is capable of eliminating all organic life on the planet in a few hours.

Team D's speed can be increased to infinity.

Possible victory conditions:

Divine Comedy will begin with the creation of clones and each clone has durability negation through spatial manipulation.

Divine Comedy has an insane knowledge storage capacity and because of this, domain expansion is practically useless as the speed at which the DE sends information is too slow to be relevant.
Divine Comedy carrying the duo
Madness of the Waning Moon has access to a poison that is capable of eliminating all organic life on the planet in a few hours.
It will be interesting how this would work in the nether which mainly consists of lava, rock and sand, although there are organic beings living in it

Why is basically all of Wonder of U's stuff restricted? Anyways

How good is the resistance? Because RTZ can do shit like:
  • Completely revert King Crimson's Time erasure which removes the process (causes, events, actions etc.) from the world during time erasure
  • Complete negate Epitaph's vision of Giorno's death, which was a future that was 100% guaranteed to occur. Even Jojoveller mentions that if Epitaph foresaw Giorno's defeat, it would never happen. I.e. GER can stop guaranteed fated outcomes and can avoid fate.
  • Be 4D (from OP, it sounds like only AP, Durability, Lifting Strength and speed is equalised and everything else is unaffected. Which means that RTZ will remain 4D instead of being equalised to 3D or something)
Also, from OP
Wonder of U's Restrict Abilities: Incorporation and invisibility of Stands, Logic Manipulation (Only Toory Side), Fate Manipulation, Luck Manipulation, Karmic Retribuition and Power Nulification;
It sounds like only Wonder of U's stuff is restricted where as GER's isn't. Meaning that GER's Power Nullification can still be used even if WoU's can't. In which case GER sorta justs... negates all of their abilities given how I don't see a resistance to that of any of their profiles.

Im also not sure how they permanently put down Wonder of U given the abstract existence and type 8 immortality

Ok just saw rule 2 and 3
2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.
3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

If this is the case then RTZ will have to be restricted since that's kinda what it does (well more of an 'instant can't lose' tbh)
Not sure if these two were the best options for this tournament given how much stuff you have to restrict 😅

If this is the case then RTZ will have to be restricted since that's kinda what it does (well more of an 'instant can't lose' tbh)
Not sure if these two were the best options for this tournament given how much stuff you have to restrict 😅
When this fusion was suggested I didn't know how OP it would be, which was a very painful thing to discover in the first game with this fusion

Worse, the person who put this fusion together was banned before it even started and he basically changed one of the fusion characters at the last minute, it wasn't even supposed to have GER in the first place

When this fusion was suggested I didn't know how OP it would be, which was a very painful thing to discover in the first game with this fusion

Worse, the person who put this fusion together was banned before it even started and he basically changed one of the fusion characters at the last minute, it wasn't even supposed to have GER in the first place
Damn, who was it supposed to be instead of GER?

But yeah, GER and WoU are probably the two most OP and unmatchable canon stands when it comes to versus threads, given how all of their good shit are passive/automatic and give their opponents no chance to basically do anything. The guy probably wanted to make the most OP jojo stand fusion possible, instead of something more interesting.

Tomorrow I'll answer: and yes, dimensionality is also equalized. I asked the OP before the tournament started.

Damn, who was it supposed to be instead of GER?
Reigen Arataka from Mob Psycho 100
But yeah, GER and WoU are probably the two most OP and unmatchable canon stands when it comes to versus threads, given how all of their good shit are passive/automatic and give their opponents no chance to basically do anything. The guy probably wanted to make the most OP jojo stand fusion possible, instead of something more interesting.
This fusion gave me a lot of headaches even in its first game and honestly, it seems like this team was put together just to counter the team I had made, which unfortunately was the team that fought against this combination in the last game... It was disappointing the fact that the fusion team I made for fun had to fight something like that.

Gotta give the W to Reinhard FRA
The Goat FRA
Adolf.png

Jokes aside this seems one-sided as hell for the first team.

Like one domain expansion and it's over. Ignoring like everything else.

Prove that Divine Comedy can absorb 6 months of information per 0.2 seconds without any ill effects before you go ahead and make that claim.

Prove that Divine Comedy can absorb 6 months of information per 0.2 seconds without any ill effects before you go ahead and make that claim.
Wait a minute, what is the density of information that is sent in this period of time? I mean it's 6 months of information in 0.2 seconds, that's a lot and all, but like how heavy is the information? Kilobytes? Megabytes? Zettabytes? Do you have any measures for this? Or is it just enough to paralyze a person?

Apparently a human can process 74 GB in a day.

For 6 months that'd be 13.32 TB

So Gojo would put at least that amount into your head per 0.2 seconds I guess. Or 66 TB/s.

So Gojo would put at least that amount into your head per 0.2 seconds I guess. Or 66 TB/s.

That's... A lot less impressive than I originally thought, but like, wouldn't the person's reaction speed affect that?

I did the calculations and the minimum speed needed to process this amount of information is FTL and as in the tournament the statistics are equalized to be from the character with the best in the matter which is Massively FTL+ (Uriel) so there really shouldn't be any problem

That's not how it works. Information absorption is not tied to speed for the purposes of VSBW. It even says that on the intelligence page.

That's not how it works. Information absorption is not tied to speed for the purposes of VSBW. It even says that on the intelligence page.
Well, okay then, although this breaks a lot of the logic of how things work, but okay...

This also raises the question of whether it is valid to calculate a character's processing capacity.

If anybody does have a feat of taking in huge amounts of info (like the tensura characters who can take in info per second that would instantly kill a normal human) then they will be fine

How good is the resistance? Because RTZ can do shit like:
  • Completely revert King Crimson's Time erasure which removes the process (causes, events, actions etc.) from the world during time erasure
  • Complete negate Epitaph's vision of Giorno's death, which was a future that was 100% guaranteed to occur. Even Jojoveller mentions that if Epitaph foresaw Giorno's defeat, it would never happen. I.e. GER can stop guaranteed fated outcomes and can avoid fate.
  • Be 4D (from OP, it sounds like only AP, Durability, Lifting Strength and speed is equalised and everything else is unaffected. Which means that RTZ will remain 4D instead of being equalised to 3D or something)
GER causality manipulation is currently accepted as baseline, a crt would have to be done to add layers.
Flügels absorb all knowledge in a brain, which includes that of elves who live for millennia.

And I don't have internet so my answers won't be as frequent.

Last edited:
In certain cases it does, but in this case it damn sure doesn't. But yeah Phoenks is right in this particular case.

Flügels absorb all knowledge in a brain, which includes that of elves who live for millennia.

This is very impressive, it looks like the expansion domain won't be enough to take down Divine Comedy... Impressive, it looks like she puts both C team opponents in check
And I don't have internet so my answers won't be as frequent.
No problem... I must commend you on your team's choice of fusions, they are both impressive...
Now an observation: As Spinel has the ability to fuse, this characteristic is passed on to Madness of Waning Moon and this would give it the ability to fuse with Divine Comedy and form an even more powerful combo.

If i had known this was about to happen there would have been a goofy ass creation from me. Alas we do not live in that timeline

Okay, let's continue then, assuming they resist a Domain Expansion.

Divine Comedy is getting One-Shot by Garou's martial arts deconstruction and dura neg techniques. Due to his portal travel, they have pretty much no way of avoiding it.

Add that on top of Gojo's spatial abilities too, and that's a recipe for some brutal combinations.

I honestly think Gajou could take the other team by himself. Having all the dura neg martial arts, portal Creation, gamma ray burst, combined with spatial invulnerability and spatial manipulation...

Absurd...

Divine Comedy is getting One-Shot by Garou's martial arts deconstruction and dura neg techniques. Due to his portal travel, they have pretty much no way of avoiding it.
I imagine that said One-shot wouldn't occur at the beginning of the match, would it?

It should also be remembered about Divine Comedy's own dura-neg ability and the ability to increase her speed to infinity which would blitz (she wouldn't use this right away, but as soon as he started doing his most absurd shit) and the ability to create clones of herself which would screw Gajou

So it would depend on who used their winning move first
I'll make another one after this one is over

I imagine that said One-shot wouldn't occur at the beginning of the match, would it?
It would occur at the beginning. Yes.

It should also be remembered about Divine Comedy's own dura-neg ability and the ability to increase her speed to infinity which would blitz (she wouldn't use this right away, but as soon as he started doing his most absurd shit) and the ability to create clones of herself which would screw Gajou
That dura neg is way slower. And it isn't an ability to increase speed to infinity she can just warp space to travel instantly. It's like teleportation.

But Garou is more likely to use his portal spam right off the bat.

Also, Gojo's spatial invulnerability is passively active.

So yeah they're getting one shot.

How early would that be?
The first move would just be a portal punch to the head. Which can be imbued with all of his martial arts at once, including things that can directly hit organs, send shockwaves throughout your body that tear apart bone, nuclear fission, etc

The first move would just be a portal punch to the head. Which can be imbued with all of his martial arts at once, including things that can directly hit organs, send shockwaves throughout your body that tear apart bone, nuclear fission, etc
ok, durability negation is now restricted

Bruh, but like multiple things result in dura negation. He can directly hit organs, he has shockwaves, he has nuclear fission...

Anyway even without that Garou still slams with the portal punches and invulnerability and spatial manipulation.

Back