• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will for Victory & The Bonezone vs The Death Reject & Ultimate Fist Fight (Triple Fusion Tournament)

Will for Victory [Kratos, Ragnarok / Archaon, Diederick Kastner / Ainz Ooal Gown]
&
The Bone Zone [Trazyn the Infinite / Kel'Thuzad, Archlich / Nagash, Incarnate]

vs

The Death Reject [Vandalieu Zakkart / Weiss Schnee, the last key / Neutral Frisk]
&
Ultimate Fist Fighter [Garou, last key / Mash / Batman]

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 - If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 1 day of preparation.

9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.

10 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x

11 - No Tiers 0

12 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Each character's abilities that will be restricted are those that: Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, it will be restricted)

The Abilities that each team will have prior knowledge of are those that meet the following requirement: if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, the enemy team will have prior knowledge of it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield: World of Lambda

Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 1 day to prepare
Will for Victory & The Bonezone vs The Death Reject & Ultimate Fist Fight
Team B (Will for Victory & The Bonezone): 5
Team H (The Death Reject & Ultimate Fist Fight):
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
a list of hax so dense and long that it delves into madness including Batman with a Day of prep!

Vs my first team.

My first team beats the dogshit out of them and it's not even close.

Frisk is insufficient survivability to come back from getting hit by the Leviathan Axe, you need High-Godly for it. And nobody can actually beat this amalgamation because Archaon is one of the hardest ******* to put down on the wiki. The man Incon'd YOGIRI. Do I need to say more?

Okay maybe I should say more: you need to find and kill First Key Be'lakor to kill or incap my first team. If you look Be'lakor's list of hax, plus a teleporting Kratos running around, that's not an easy feat. Be'lakor is also considered the strongest High 6-C on the wiki right now.

Last edited:
Frisk is insufficient survivability to come back from getting hit by the Leviathan Axe, you need High-Godly for it. And nobody can actually beat this amalgamation because Archaon is one of the hardest ******* to put down on the wiki. The man Incon'd YOGIRI. Do I need to say more?
Well I don't know anything about what you said, so you'll have to be more specific with what your fusions will do.
Okay maybe I should say more: you need to find and kill First Key Be'lakor to kill or incap my first team. If you look Be'lakor's list of hax, plus a teleporting Kratos running around, that's not an easy feat. Be'lakor is also considered the strongest High 6-C on the wiki right now.
Ok he is the strongest High 6-C on the Wiki and what else?

I'll start simple how would your team deal with an almost infinite swarm of enemies? And how good is Bone Zone's mind resistance/empathy?

Well I don't know anything about what you said, so you'll have to be more specific with what your fusions will do.
Basically if you don't have at bare minimum 2 layers into 1-A fatehax you need to kill Be'lakor to do much of anything to my first team.
Ok he is the strongest High 6-C on the Wiki and what else?
Well let's see, to even get to him you need to find his shadow palace, which has higher Dimensional fuckery, then you need to find Be'lakor, then you need multiple of the most specific kinds of NEP 2 interaction to actually do things to him.

Oh and then there's the little point of the Wall of Resistances, multiple of which need to be 1-A or better, needed to actually fight him without getting stomped.

Kastner has some of the most insane prerequisites to actually beat him and not just incon him on the wiki, and without ******* with Be'lakor it's all defensive, and before you bring up second Key, which yes is Unironically easier to put down, that mother ****** has passive 1-A precog better then Kairos Fateweaver's. Who views all of 1-A reality simultaneously. Archaon literally tricked and killed him casually.

And this is all without factoring in Ainz's versatility or Kratos. And I picked Kratos because you need High-Godly Regen/Immortality to come back from a hit from the Leviathan Axe.
I'll start simple how would your team deal with an almost infinite swarm of enemies?
******* kill them, Kastner has such a feat. Or ya know, ignore them and just teleport to the source. This is Kratos, he's not dicking around.
And how good is Bone Zone's mind resistance/empathy?
1. They're there to look cool, if you can beat my insane first merge what the hell is the second doing to you?

2. Unconventional mind from Trazyn and 3 layers into 1-A from Dagash

Ain't dimensions equal? Meaning any higher dimension has are equal?
Yeah, but he wanted Potency and I told him, could just say Nagash is packing a similar list of prerequisites to affect his mind as there is to effect Be'lakor and leave it at that

Basically if you don't have at bare minimum 2 layers into 1-A fatehax you need to kill Be'lakor to do much of anything to my first team.
9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.
Well let's see, to even get to him you need to find his shadow palace, which has higher Dimensional fuckery, then you need to find Be'lakor, then you need multiple of the most specific kinds of NEP 2 interaction to actually do things to him.

Oh and then there's the little point of the Wall of Resistances, multiple of which need to be 1-A or better, needed to actually fight him without getting stomped.

Kastner has some of the most insane prerequisites to actually beat him and not just incon him on the wiki, and without ******* with Be'lakor it's all defensive, and before you bring up second Key, which yes is Unironically easier to put down, that mother ****** has passive 1-A precog better then Kairos Fateweaver's. Who views all of 1-A reality simultaneously. Archaon literally tricked and killed him casually.
7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

And this is all without factoring in Ainz's versatility or Kratos. And I picked Kratos because you need High-Godly Regen/Immortality to come back from a hit from the Leviathan Axe.

******* kill them, Kastner has such a feat. Or ya know, ignore them and just teleport to the source. This is Kratos, he's not dicking around.

1. They're there to look cool, if you can beat my insane first merge what the hell is the second doing to you?
This Leviathan Axe, besides denying even mid-God regeneration, does it have any other capabilities?

Ok, The Death Reject also has forms of spatial and temporal locomotion, being able to use portals to retreat or attack, in addition, one of Death Reject's first movements is to stop time, and one more thing prevents Death Reject from simply stealing the Leviathan Axe?

unfortunately for you, it is DEFENSIVE fate hax. It is not an autowin. You wanted hard to kill characters, so I brought the big guns, deal with it.
Be'lakor is not in the tournament, do you see his ass anywhere in my characters?
Is layered CM1 hax equalized too? Hmmmm?
This Leviathan Axe, besides denying even mid-God regeneration, does it have any other capabilities?
It splits CM1 souls. On contact.
See above.

Ok, The Death Reject also has forms of spatial and temporal locomotion, being able to use portals to retreat or attack, in addition, one of Death Reject's first movements is to stop time, and one more thing prevents Death Reject from simply stealing the Leviathan Axe?
ALL resisted via Ainz, try again.

unfortunately for you, it is DEFENSIVE fate hax. It is not an autowin. You wanted hard to kill characters, so I brought the big guns, deal with it.
This is intriguing, defensive fate hax I wasn't expecting this one, although I would like you to give a more detailed explanation of how it works
Be'lakor is not in the tournament, do you see his ass anywhere in my characters?
Well, I haven't thought about this about how characters outside the tournament affect characters inside the tournament, technically it's against the rules, but in previous games I've made it clear that any god that favors one of the tournament participants is equalized...
Is layered CM1 hax equalized too? Hmmmm?
What is CM1? Any hax that exceeds the third dimension is equalized
It splits CM1 souls. On contact.
Just that? Can't you just dodge the ax attacks and everything will be fine?

This is intriguing, defensive fate hax I wasn't expecting this one, although I would like you to give a more detailed explanation of how it works
To explain, basically Kastner is supposed to be the 13th everchosen, Be'lakor is to crown each Everchosen, he does not like that.

So he screws with Kastner's fate, basically being his puppet master much to Kastner's shagrin, and because Be'lakor is an asshole with ulterior motives, he won't let Kastner die or be incapacitated, because what's the use of having a puppet if it can't move or is sent elsewhere.

Oh, and he also rewrites Kastner's backstory repeatedly, without Dimensional shenanigans this has 7 layers and being CM1 backing it
Well, I haven't thought about this about how characters outside the tournament affect characters inside the tournament, technically it's against the rules, but in previous games I've made it clear that any god that favors one of the tournament participants is equalized...
Fair
What is CM1? Any hax that exceeds the third dimension is equalized
Conceptual Manipulation type 1, I was being a jackass, but uh, 7 layers. On all of Be'lakor's shit.
Just that? Can't you just dodge the ax attacks and everything will be fine?
Does he have any power that stops Death Reject from stealing the axe?
Funny thing, Kastner was in a moshpit with infinite daemons, including things like Bloodthirsters, and he wasn't touched once despite fighting them all and insane AoE being at play. And Bloodthirsters alone are like 5 skill ***** above making a river of blood against comparable enemies.

You're not dodging and you're touching him with skill, I don't think even the Garou merge can properly hit the first merger.

The Axe also has 5 layers of CM1 if I recall
ok? Is Ainz capable of preventing the creation of portals that use the aura as a source of energy?
Ainz has explicit counters to instant transportation, he can route the portal to appear right next to them or into a trap, all assuming that, he doesn't, ya know, teleport up close and hit him.

To explain, basically Kastner is supposed to be the 13th everchosen, Be'lakor is to crown each Everchosen, he does not like that.

So he screws with Kastner's fate, basically being his puppet master much to Kastner's shagrin, and because Be'lakor is an asshole with ulterior motives, he won't let Kastner die or be incapacitated, because what's the use of having a puppet if it can't move or is sent elsewhere.

Oh, and he also rewrites Kastner's backstory repeatedly, without Dimensional shenanigans this has 7 layers and being CM1 backing it
That's interesting, so it's necessary to kill or incapacitate Be'lakor first, um, and I'll check his profile in detail in a moment, but in the meantime, how does his conceptual manipulation work?
Conceptual Manipulation type 1, I was being a jackass, but uh, 7 layers. On all of Be'lakor's shit.
oh, ok
Funny thing, Kastner was in a moshpit with infinite daemons, including things like Bloodthirsters, and he wasn't touched once despite fighting them all and insane AoE being at play. And Bloodthirsters alone are like 5 skill ***** above making a river of blood against comparable enemies.

You're not dodging and you're touching him with skill, I don't think even the Garou merge can properly hit the first merger.

The Axe also has 5 layers of CM1 if I recall
Frankly, this level of ability is scary, I suppose he also resists temporal slowing... How does he deal with massive Danmaku?
Ainz has explicit counters to instant transportation, he can route the portal to appear right next to them or into a trap, all assuming that, he doesn't, ya know, teleport up close and hit him.
Well Weiss has the ability to go to the future, the past, alternative timelines and parallel universes, how would that work then?
How does his unconventional mind work? Because if we look purely in layers, Vandalieu's mind/empathic hax works on many layers (Extremely effective with undead) and depending on it can work on an unconventional mind

Frankly, this level of ability is scary, I suppose he also resists temporal slowing... How does he deal with massive Danmaku?
Kratos in Ragnarok can nullify AoE attacks with the Shatter Star shield completely.

Does this include attacks with freezing aura temperatures below absolute 0?
No idea about that, but I believe Kratos's Blades of Chaos can take care of that, given that they can burn in the lands of Helheim, where no magic can light a blaze.

What about the attack of beings so small that you can't see them with the naked eye? How would Will for Victory handle this? And also what would he do if his internal organs were attacked?

What about the attack of beings so small that you can't see them with the naked eye? How would Will for Victory handle this? And also what would he do if his internal organs were attacked?
Kastner can survive as a Skeleton through nothing but sheer willpower, internal attacks are nothing.

Also witchsight, Kastner would see the small beings' intentions, anal predict them, and dodge them that way. Yeah Kastner can just see 1-A concepts. No big deal.
That's interesting, so it's necessary to kill or incapacitate Be'lakor first, um, and I'll check his profile in detail in a moment, but in the meantime, how does his conceptual manipulation work?
Literally forming concepts into what you're using, for a Mage in Warhammer Fantasy to even cast a fireball they must pull The concepts that form creation together and apply them to start that Fireball. It's kind of nuts.
dodge. Like I noted before, AoE attacks were included against him in the RoC.
Well Weiss has the ability to go to the future, the past, alternative timelines and parallel universes, how would that work then?
Probably wouldn't work, the only way would be to follow them through the portal with various things like time slow, speed amps, and time stop.
How does his unconventional mind work? Because if we look purely in layers, Vandalieu's mind/empathic hax works on many layers (Extremely effective with undead) and depending on it can work on an unconventional mind
Basically you're trying to mindhax a weird ass robot who's mind is so unconventional not even Culexus Assassins, who torment the minds of those around them passively, can even effect them.

Immortality Type 2 means Kratos wouldn't give a **** about what happens to him, plus one of his companions in Victory has Mid Regen. Also, Kratos has enhanced senses and ESP that literally allow him to sense higher-dimensional shenanigans right from the get-go, and then there's Archaon's own enhanced senses to worry about.

EDIT: Damn, Reaper got me beat.

Kastner can survive as a Skeleton through nothing but sheer willpower, internal attacks are nothing.

Also witchsight, Kastner would see the small beings' intentions, anal predict them, and dodge them that way. Yeah Kastner can just see 1-A concepts. No big deal.
Insane
Literally forming concepts into what you're using, for a Mage in Warhammer Fantasy to even cast a fireball they must pull The concepts that form creation together and apply them to start that Fireball. It's kind of nuts.
Huh, I still confuse
dodge. Like I noted before, AoE attacks were included against him in the RoC.
What is RoC? Can he dodge attacks coming from all directions less than 10 cm apart?
Probably wouldn't work, the only way would be to follow them through the portal with various things like time slow, speed amps, and time stop.
Weiss can create millions of portals at once (some of them can bring objects as large as stars), could he handle it?
Basically you're trying to mindhax a weird ass robot who's mind is so unconventional not even Culexus Assassins, who torment the minds of those around them passively, can even effect them.
I don't know what a Cuelexux assassin is, but the description you gave is not that uncommon in the Death Mage verse, that both evil gods with incomprehensible mental structures can be affected, albeit to a lesser degree, in the way you described Bone Zone would be confused for a few seconds and might even turn sideways in the middle of the battle

Huh, I still confuse
Esoteric shit. Basically, to resist magic in Warhammer Fantasy you need to resist CM1.
What is RoC? Can he dodge attacks coming from all directions less than 10 cm apart?
The Realm of Chaos... otherwise known as The Warp. Kastner couldn't percieve what was around him and was still dodging dozens if not hundreds of AoE attacks plus whatever infinite Daemons were trying to kill him physically, he can dodge that.
Weiss can create millions of portals at once (some of them can bring objects as large as stars), could he handle it?
He'd make Weiss eat her own star if he knew what was up lol
I don't know what a Cuelexux assassin is, but the description you gave is not that uncommon in the Death Mage verse, that both evil gods with incomprehensible mental structures can be affected, albeit to a lesser degree, in the way you described Bone Zone would be confused for a few seconds and might even turn sideways in the middle of the battle
In their case, it's a weird mind, in a Necron's case, they just lack a metaphysical mind, it's not there, they only have a modified robot mind, which needs very specific mindhax proof to effect.

In their case, it's a weird mind, in a Necron's case, they just lack a metaphysical mind, it's not there, they only have a modified robot mind, which needs very specific mindhax proof to effect.
To comment more on this, Necrons don't have actual minds technically. What they constitute as a "mind" is essentially just pure data etched into their necrodermis body they're inhabiting which is what determines who they are, their memories, their personalities, etc. Trazyn, whom Reaper is using in this case, happens to be able to overwrite the data of other Necrons remotely to take control of them and essentially just take over their body and then reshape it to look like him.

Just to clarify some things to put stuff into perspective, you can think of Kastner's fate hax thing as playing darksouls, but its completely out of your control as Be'lakor decides how everything plays out, more importantly however, is on top of Kastner's absolute batshit skill feats the more important part of the fate hax unintentionally is that Diedrick remembers what happened to him after every new change, meaning even if you do take him out and he fate gets rewritten he still remembers meaning the longer the fight the more experienced he is at countering his opponent and this has reportedly by Be'lakor himself thousands of times, so from your merge's perspective they are only just fighting them now but for Diedrick this could be the 700th time he's done this.

The Realm of Chaos... otherwise known as The Warp. Kastner couldn't percieve what was around him and was still dodging dozens if not hundreds of AoE attacks plus whatever infinite Daemons were trying to kill him physically, he can dodge that.
But it's literally a danmaku with a minimum escape space, it would have to shrink to get through the space.
He'd make Weiss eat her own star if he knew what was up lol
That's not what I meant to say, but rather how will Will for Victory manage millions of portals being opened at the same time with very different sizes, like, does he have any ability to manipulate several portals at the same time?
Huh, ok I guess
Just to clarify some things to put stuff into perspective, you can think of Kastner's fate hax thing as playing darksouls, but its completely out of your control as Be'lakor decides how everything plays out, more importantly however, is on top of Kastner's absolute batshit skill feats the more important part of the fate hax unintentionally is that Diedrick remembers what happened to him after every new change, meaning even if you do take him out and he fate gets rewritten he still remembers meaning the longer the fight the more experienced he is at countering his opponent and this has reportedly by Be'lakor himself thousands of times, so from your merge's perspective they are only just fighting them now but for Diedrick this could be the 700th time he's done this.
Impressively, this even has functionality similar to Frisk's temporal resurrection
We are all ******
Reaper FRA
I haven't even used a third of the arguments I have in hand yet
Oh, I just remembered that these tiny beings also have the ability to consume souls, in fact most of Death Reject's attacks have this property, how would Will for Victory fare against this?

Does Be'lakor have resistance against temporal manipulation? Does he live inside or outside of time?

By the way, Death Reject has several types of summons and even subordinates who fought alongside him, although he is the leader, he will not be the only enemy, in fact he can even multiply himself to execute several attacks at once, but going into details In Weiss's side summons, she can summon anything that 1-Isn't alive and 2-Is within some timeline (This includes other universes), so how would Will for Victory fare when facing dead enemies? Or since he has Kratos in the mix, his own children? I imagine it would inflict some psychological trauma...

Another thing to note is that Frisk's temporal resurrection can be activated even without his death, due to Vandalieu and Weiss' personality this would make Death Reject abuse this power to gather information on how the enemy team fights.

And one more question Will for Victory have temporal resistance, does this extend to your clothes and weapons?

But it's literally a danmaku with a minimum escape space, it would have to shrink to get through the space.
Welcome to skill in fiction. It don't matter. Also Teleportation.
That's not what I meant to say, but rather how will Will for Victory manage millions of portals being opened at the same time with very different sizes, like, does he have any ability to manipulate several portals at the same time
At that point they don't give a **** because Be'lakor is kind of there. Or they just kill the ****** doing this.
Impressively, this even has functionality similar to Frisk's temporal resurrection
yeah but in this case it's not beaten by having mind damage or better in your kit.
Oh, I just remembered that these tiny beings also have the ability to consume souls, in fact most of Death Reject's attacks have this property, how would Will for Victory fare against this?
If they can **** with CM1 and a soul a 1-A distance away... Be'lakor just changes the math so that doesn't happen to his pet.
Does Be'lakor have resistance against temporal manipulation? Does he live inside or outside of time?
He resists damn near everything on the wiki with CM1+7 layers of Potency. And he's going to have MORE added to this once Aethyr Manipulation has the missing lores added.
By the way, Death Reject has several types of summons and even subordinates who fought alongside him, although he is the leader, he will not be the only enemy, in fact he can even multiply himself to execute several attacks at once, but going into details In Weiss's side summons, she can summon anything that 1-Isn't alive and 2-Is within some timeline (This includes other universes), so how would Will for Victory fare when facing dead enemies? Or since he has Kratos in the mix, his own children? I imagine it would inflict some psychological trauma...
Ainz is there so all extreme emotions are automatically relegated, so the most you'd do is piss them the hell off.
Another thing to note is that Frisk's temporal resurrection can be activated even without his death, due to Vandalieu and Weiss' personality this would make Death Reject abuse this power to gather information on how the enemy team fights.
Assuming of course they don't get bonked with the Leviathan Axe. Which by the way Will for Victory has thought-based Teleportation. And is more skilled then ****. Death Reject will get bonked.
And one more question Will for Victory have temporal resistance, does this extend to your clothes and weapons?
Uh, yeah. No shit. That's kind of the default assumption and Ainz Ooal Gown is no exception.

Welcome to skill in fiction. It don't matter. Also Teleportation.
huh
At that point they don't give a ** because Be'lakor is kind of there. Or they just kill the **** doing this.
I don't understand
If they can **** with CM1 and a soul a 1-A distance away... Be'lakor just changes the math so that doesn't happen to his pet.
ok
He resists damn near everything on the wiki with CM1+7 layers of Potency. And he's going to have MORE added to this once Aethyr Manipulation has the missing lores added.
ok, but Does he live inside or outside of time?
Ainz is there so all extreme emotions are automatically relegated, so the most you'd do is piss them the hell off.
Good enough for me, but How would Will for Victory deal with a swarm of his enemies that he faced before?
Assuming of course they don't get bonked with the Leviathan Axe. Which by the way Will for Victory has thought-based Teleportation. And is more skilled then ****. Death Reject will get bonked.
This Leviathan Ax is really strong, but before talking more about this weapon, the resistance to time manipulation extends to spells and the effects of attacks, like if Will For Victory launched a fireball Death Reject would be able to use time manipulation to slow down the attack?
Uh, yeah. No shit. That's kind of the default assumption and Ainz Ooal Gown is no exception.
Ok, So does this apply to temporal acceleration and velocity amplification via temporal manipulation as well?

With that my most basic arguments are coming to an end, soon I will start to go into the territory of the most effective skills

Some people can cut through space and time through sheer skill, at a certain point skill Bypasses the realm of reality.
I don't understand
Be'lakor doesn't let his pets like, die
ok, but Does he live inside or outside of time?
He's a Daemon, outside of it, and if you're trying to **** with his past, talk to ALL FOUR CHAOS GODS about that
Good enough for me, but How would Will for Victory deal with a swarm of his enemies that he faced before?
Kill them. Or kill the source.
This Leviathan Ax is really strong, but before talking more about this weapon, the resistance to time manipulation extends to spells and the effects of attacks, like if Will For Victory launched a fireball Death Reject would be able to use time manipulation to slow down the attack?
They aren't going to launch a fireball they're just gonna teleport and try to cut Dearh Reject in half with the Leviathan axe first thing. And Frisk is insufficient to survive that because they need proof of coming back from having their concept 1 split in half. They don't have that.
Ok, So does this apply to temporal acceleration and velocity amplification via temporal manipulation as well?
If there's a basic time shenanigan thing Ainz has resistance.
With that my most basic arguments are coming to an end, soon I will start to go into the territory of the most effective skills
Why even bother, unless you're packing the capability to find and beat Be'lakor(have fun) or survive a hit from the Leviathan axe you're in-between a rock and a hard place.

He's a Daemon, outside of it, and if you're trying to **** with his past, talk to ALL FOUR CHAOS GODS about that
Are there more people mixed up in this shit? Anyway, you didn't answer my question, does he live inside or outside the timeline?
Kill them. Or kill the source.
You'll have to kill them too, since even killing the source won't kill or stop the summons
They aren't going to launch a fireball they're just gonna teleport and try to cut Dearh Reject in half with the Leviathan axe first thing. And Frisk is insufficient to survive that because they need proof of coming back from having their concept 1 split in half. They don't have that.
First, this was just an example I used to find out if the effect is also resistant to temporal manipulation, a question you didn't answer
If there's a basic time shenanigan thing Ainz has resistance.
This depends on how his resistance works, as he would not be the target
Why even bother, unless you're packing the capability to find and beat Be'lakor(have fun) or survive a hit from the Leviathan axe you're in-between a rock and a hard place.
It's because with everything I've read, I still think my fusions can lead to victory

Are there more people mixed up in this shit? Anyway, you didn't answer my question, does he live inside or outside the timeline?
He's a Daemon, outside of it,
1, you can't read for shit.
and if you're trying to **** with his past, talk to ALL FOUR CHAOS GODS about that
2. To **** with someone important like Be'lakor's past even if you somehow got time to properly apply to his Daemon form you need to **** with Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, and Slaanesh. At the same time. These guys ACTUALLY resist everything on the wiki sans information type 2. And they're just as haxed.
You'll have to kill them too, since even killing the source won't kill or stop the summons
Okay then they just kill em too.
First, this was just an example I used to find out if the effect is also resistant to temporal manipulation, a question you didn't answer
is Death Reject resistant to 5 layers of Conceptual Manipulation type 1? Do they even have a reason to make it past the 5 second mark to do all this shit? Because if you actually read me damn posts, you'd know that the answer is yes and that you're not smart bringing this up.
This depends on how his resistance works, as he would not be the target
In Overlord if you resist chronomancy it doesn't matter if you have 500 weapons out they're also not effected, are we clear or do you desire to win so bad that you're gonna ignore facts again?
It's because with everything I've read, I still think my fusions can lead to victory
You do you,

1, you can't read for shit.
Rude
2. To ** with someone important like Be'lakor's past even if you somehow got time to properly apply to his Daemon form you need to ** with Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, and Slaanesh. At the same time. These guys ACTUALLY resist everything on the wiki sans information type 2. And they're just as haxed.
The question is not to mess with his past, but rather it is based on a trick with temporal manipulation, is it so difficult to answer whether he lives inside or outside the timeline?
Okay then they just kill em too.
good
is Death Reject resistant to 5 layers of Conceptual Manipulation type 1? Do they even have a reason to make it past the 5 second mark to do all this shit? Because if you actually read me damn posts, you'd know that the answer is yes and that you're not smart bringing this up.
Aggressive, even though I want my team to win I'm trying to remain neutral here, you don't need to be rude

Why don't you just answer my question?
In Overlord if you resist chronomancy it doesn't matter if you have 500 weapons out they're also not effected, are we clear or do you desire to win so bad that you're gonna ignore facts again?
... Alright you bitch, so I'm going to assume that none of Death Reject's temporal abilities work in Will For Victory, so Death Reject simply speeds up the passage of time in the entire universe, making the damn temporal flow so fast that Will for Victory moves so fast as a snail thanks to its wonderful temporal resistance
You do you,
Yes I do

yeah this is not that serious guys.

Im gonna tackle some of these statements head on now but it might take a sec.

Pretty frustrating when the person I'm trying to argue with doesn't fully read the posts I put time and brainpower into. I grant you the courtesy of at least trying to understand what you're spouting and responding accordingly, I expect the same courtesy.
The question is not to mess with his past, but rather it is based on a trick with temporal manipulation, is it so difficult to answer whether he lives inside or outside the timeline?
I'm not going to repeat myself for your amusement, I answered this question twice, you have my posts, now read em.
Aggressive, even though I want my team to win I'm trying to remain neutral here, you don't need to be rude
Then read my posts instead of skimming them, it's a mostly 1 on 1 debate you aren't getting lost in the cards here.
Why don't you just answer my question?
Already answered, read my post.
... Alright you bitch, so I'm going to assume that none of Death Reject's temporal abilities work in Will For Victory, so Death Reject simply speeds up the passage of time in the entire universe, making the damn temporal flow so fast that Will for Victory moves so fast as a snail thanks to its wonderful temporal resistance
Speeding time up is a thing that's resisted too, so is Realm Shift courtesy of Kratos, so neither would actually work.
Ok.

Okay so firstly, yes, Reaper has said a few times now that Be'lakor is separate from time entirely, he exists in the RoC which is completely above and outside of causality and time and etc, add onto that that all aethyric beings are naturally acausal and more.

And if Be'lakor thinks Diedrick is incapped or defeated he will immediately rewrite fate, on top of this, fighting armies is genuinely like bare minimum for the warhammer fantasy skill chain, with characters literally being outnumbered 1-1000 minimum, with characters that Diedrick scales to casually fighting off and winning solo against millions, summons and danmaku are not going to a factor, alongside this I think you should really look at the Aethyr Manip page as basically anything listed there is off the table to use against either of these fusions, Nagash also has multiple forms of powernull that will just shot down people's abilities if not straight up turning them against the user. and these are just two of the characters in these fusion teams.

yeah this is not that serious guys.
Yes, I apologize, I lost my cool a little
Pretty frustrating when the person I'm trying to argue with doesn't fully read the posts I put time and brainpower into. I grant you the courtesy of at least trying to understand what you're spouting and responding accordingly, I expect the same courtesy.
Look bro, I'm sorry if I didn't understand what you wrote, but I tried, I read what you wrote three times
I'm not going to repeat myself for your amusement, I answered this question twice, you have my posts, now read em.
I didn't understand that it was out of line with what you said
Then read my posts instead of skimming them, it's a mostly 1 on 1 debate you aren't getting lost in the cards here.
I didn't skim over any of your posts
Speeding time up is a thing that's resisted too, so is Realm Shift courtesy of Kratos, so neither would actually work.
Wait, so his resistance extends across the entire timeline? Like, it wouldn't be him who was affected, but rather the time around him, is my interpretation correct? If so, I would like you to provide a link to him resisting this, as that seems like a strangely accurate resistance to me.
Okay so firstly, yes, Reaper has said a few times now that Be'lakor is separate from time entirely, he exists in the RoC which is completely above and outside of causality and time and etc, add onto that that all aethyric beings are naturally acausal and more.
Ok, now I understand, thank you
And if Be'lakor thinks Diedrick is incapped or defeated he will immediately rewrite fate, on top of this, fighting armies is genuinely like bare minimum for the warhammer fantasy skill chain, with characters literally being outnumbered 1-1000 minimum, with characters that Diedrick scales to casually fighting off and winning solo against millions, summons and danmaku are not going to a factor,
Well you also have to pay attention to the quality of the invocations and the Danmaku, what is the quality of these millions that were faced, do they have the same speed? The same AP? How versatile are they? Your intelligence?
alongside this I think you should really look at the Aethyr Manip page as basically anything listed there is off the table to use against either of these fusions, Nagash also has multiple forms of powernull that will just shot down people's abilities if not straight up turning them against the user. and these are just two of the characters in these fusion teams.
What is the nature of this nullification of power? Its effects? Is it in character to use it beforehand or is it something left for later?

Anyway, let's continue... How high does Will for Victory's mental toughness/madness scale?

Back