• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First out of many Bleach Vs OP

That was a whole different attack/ability
An ability which she chose to use despite knowing Grimmjow beats the shit out of Ichigo. Why would she use something that is less effective?
You realise that moisture is what gets frozen right? When Aokiji freezes people? The very thing that Rukia is both shown and stated to do? If Grimmjow resists hers, he resists Aokiji’s.
He will be instantly frozen by aokiji completely... If he breaks out by destroying it he dies.
Funny how someone managed to be frozen and broke out.

You realise that moisture is what gets frozen right? When Aokiji freezes people? The very thing that Rukia is both shown and stated to do? If Grimmjow resists hers, he resists Aokiji’s.
😑 you literally said she changes the temperatures... Aokiji just freezes things

Anonymmous brings good points. Grimmjow must have only made the observation that the technique freezes the skin because he does not realize that he himself resists the temperature being lowered below zero celsius on his complete body. ~~Arrancars also have some special Heirro skin or something~~

Mid diff for me. Aokiji should punt Grimmjow around a bunch at first due to logia and precog before Grimm backs off and starts nuking with Ceros and GRC. Given their comparable stamina, Grimm has over a week to use GRC just once to neg Aokiji with soul hax.
Just a question, is this match going to be added in their profiles? Because with RC restricted, i dont think that its allowed
Not added imo.

Is that a statement or what the wiki accepts
Screen_Shot_2021-08-14_at_10.40.01_PM.png

I mean ……. besides Bount, the Bakotto half of Amagai, and the Sword Beast part of Zanpakuto Rebellion, they are kinda fire.
true true, I watched all of them but the Zanpakuto Rebellion unfortunately. I didn't know what fillers were until like half way through Bleach or something, so while confused, I trudged through the Bount arc...

yeah i meant shunsui spirit design, some of the filler arcs are pretty lit and very well animated

Back