• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First out of many Bleach Vs OP

The physical body doesn’t matter for reiatsu. That’s why Yammy’s reiatsu affects Tatsuki’s soul without bothering with her body.

The physical body doesn’t matter for reiatsu. That’s why Yammy’s reiatsu affects Tatsuki’s soul without bothering with her body.
But they still have to hit the person in the first place. Even if they are bypassing the body. Also that is reiatsu crush which doesnt have an attack medium (like a GRC). It's like of you lunch a person's soul but to do that you still need to hit the person.

But they still have to hit the person in the first place. Even if they are bypassing the body.
That’s what GRC is for. It nukes tens of km in its blast radius bare minimum, just see how CO scrapes the canopy of LN by accident and destroys a third of it. I don’t think I have argued anything besides a giant aoe reiatsu attack.
Also that is reiatsu crush which doesnt have an attack medium (like a GRC).
RC does have a medium though? It’s called the omnidirectional force released by simply existing. Reiatsu based attacks are just a lot more of that same energy stuffed into a ball and thrown at the enemy.
It's like of you lunch a person's soul but to do that you still need to hit the person.
Small country sized nuke.

So the god tiers didn't got downgraded to 6-C? Not every of them?
Nope. Nothing has changed. The two Shima Yurashi are 6-B feats, including Oldbeard's Kashin feat. On top of that Kaido vs Big mom feat (the biggest low-ball/downgrade would be low-country lvl, but 6-C is very unlikely since Kaido literally lifted an entire island with his body)

Nope. Nothing has changed. The two Shima Yurashi are 6-B feats, including Oldbeard's Kashin feat. On top of that Kaido vs Big mom feat (the biggest low-ball/downgrade would be low-country lvl, but 6-C is very unlikely since Kaido literally lifted an entire island with his body)
I'm so confused, then how about the current 6-C OP?

I never implied its a stomp.....just that if the Aokigi can indefinitely keep re-inforcing his more durable defenses against Grimm, which entirely prevents soul hax from contact which is only major advantage.
The batlle shifts heavily in Aokigi's favour. Especially with precognition involved.

Thats just NPI not soul manip though. Like they dont just ignore the body to hit the soul.
Basic fodder tier hollows have quite literally been shown to ignore the physical body and interact with the soul at the beginning of the series. Sora did it to Orihime. Grimmjow has the ability to extract and consume souls on his profile. Plus, basically every Bleach character has the ability to attack souls directly. Its just, most characters they fight either are souls, have resistance to soul manipulation, or have souls as durable as their physical bodies so its one and the same. But that wouldn't be the case for people outside the verse. So both NPI and Soul Manipulation make it unlikely that Logia intangibility is what's gonna save Aokiji. His best bet is Observation Haki and armament to amp his AP.

Aokiji starts with this...
3.png

How can grimmjow resist/counter against this? Looks like stomp

Did he kill Doffy by freezing him solid or did he just in case him in ice?
Doffy escaped...
4.png
5.png

Probably haki or doflamingo's strings because:
They can remain alive in a form of suspended animation for some time in their icy prison, but any decent hit will shatter them to pieces. If the ice is melted quickly and carefully the victim can return back to normal without any lasting repercussions.

Last edited:
Hmmm? Can I understand logic for this?
Above calc puts GRC at 7 TT doesn't it?
How did you bump it to 70TT?
So the 7 teraton GRC is for Grimmjow using it in base. Masked Bankai Ichigo slaps this aside by simply putting on his Mask and Resurrección Grimmjow starts the fight > Masked Bankai Ichigo before Ichigo amps over the course of the fight to being > Grimm. GRC is stated to be the most powerful Cero the Espada have which makes it > Cero Oscuras, stated to be x10 an Espada’s Cero. This means Grimm’s GRC in Resurrección would be > 70 teratons. Grimmjow also has Desgarron which is his own strongest attack so it is > GRC > CO.

So the 7 teraton GRC is for Grimmjow using it in base. Masked Bankai Ichigo slaps this aside by simply putting on his Mask and Resurrección Grimmjow starts the fight > Masked Bankai Ichigo before Ichigo amps over the course of the fight to being > Grimm. GRC is stated to be the most powerful Cero the Espada have which makes it > Cero Oscuras, stated to be x10 an Espada’s Cero. This means Grimm’s GRC in Resurrección would be > 70 teratons. Grimmjow also has Desgarron which is his own strongest attack so it is > GRC > CO.
Fair, in that case I don't see Aokiji's ice holding up to GRC at all. Grimm takes the advantage once again.

How did Doffy break out? What is the actual canon explanation? No head canon explanations. Because base Grimmjow has been hit by Rukia’s ice which freezes people solid and he broke out in seconds.

How did Doffy break out? What is the actual canon explanation? No head canon explanations. Because base Grimmjow has been hit by Rukia’s ice which freezes people solid and he broke out in seconds.
This is what vs battle wiki and one piece Fandom wiki say...
  • They can remain alive in a form of suspended animation for some time in their icy prison, but any decent hit will shatter them to pieces. If the ice is melted quickly and carefully the victim can return back to normal without any lasting repercussions.

• Kuzan can quickly incapacitate enemies by freezing them solid on physical contact or from a distance by launching waves of ice,[53] and may even encase opponents in large spheres of ice to make escape even more difficult.[35] Aside from potentially suffering dangerous degrees of frostbite and hypothermia, those frozen by Kuzan are left in a very fragile state, as they body could be shattered by any kind of impact.[33][34][36][37][45] However, a person can be freed from the ice if they are thawed out properly and carefully.

So I presume not much difference compared to Rukia?

Sorry, I don't read manga, So anime is all I remember. I hope manga shows same.

So I think Grimmjow wouldn't even be affected in the first place.

from the anime doffy slowly escaped iirc
has kuzan flash froze anyone else but they quickly shattered out of the ice?

Back