• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First out of many Bleach Vs OP

from the anime doffy slowly escaped iirc
has kuzan flash froze anyone else but they quickly shattered out of the ice?
Escaped? Only doffy but barely.... Aokiji was also holding back and not going for the kill
10.png

Jozu resisted it a little with probably his haki but...
7.png

does it cover the opponent with ice? or does kuzan have a statement where it freezes down to the bone?
grimmjow can break thru the edit Former although it took abit of time

So Doffy just broke out because reasons. Since Grimm has already dealt with something that will freeze him solid before people can just bust out, he just doesn't get frozen and breaks out.

when rukia ice pillar encased and broke killing di roy was he shattered aswell?

Well seems like grimmjow has ice resistance to shattering cause he was encased in ice completely by rukia aswell,
does kuzan have anything to one shot him? Im pretty sure hes gonna get flashed freeze during this fight and it takes him abit to break free

This is not freezing Grimmjow's body... It's just ice incased around him

Oh the she only froze the top layer of his skin

He just sorta broke free
Do we use LS for breaking out of ice?

I thought Rukia used that Ground Cylinder move on him.........well thats anti-climatic.
Oh the she only froze the top layer of his skin

He just sorta broke free
Do we use LS for breaking out of ice?
Explosive Aura should be enough, if LS isn't working....I think.

I thought Rukia used that Ground Cylinder move on him.........well thats anti-climatic.

Explosive Aura should be enough, if LS isn't working....I think.
She used a different move that involved dance,
grimmjow in his resurrecion form did make shockwaves tho this is from anime ill check the manga ch

Can grimmjow actually touch Aokiji? With this?
Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm and interact with intangible spirits and objects)

Wouldn't he need Elemental Intangibility Negation
Don't think Non-Physical Interaction works 🤔 not sure tho
As far as I know, Spiritual Intag > Elemental.
also soul hax makes intang irrelevent anyway.
She used a different move that involved dance,
grimmjow in his resurrecion form did make shockwaves tho this is from anime ill check the manga ch
Even I remember the anime, though explosive aura should be default for all characters in Bleach imo.

Think of grimmjow as a supernatural ghost hes invisible to beings who cant sense/see spirits and fights shinigami/death reapers.
soul literally fighting each other and npi is for attacking the soul, since thr souls fighting each other

What arc if i might ask? TYBW arc starts off really great and is still good through til the end

Oh yea rescue arc is easily one of, it not the best bleach arc.
that filler arc is actually really good aswell buts its filler at the end of the day, except shunsui bankai i guess

Anyways the shockwaves of res grimmjow required movement of the body/arms? i think definitely shpwn in the anime,
il have to check the manga

What feat did the explosive aura come from again?

Anyways the shockwaves of res grimmjow required movement of the body/arms? i think definitely shpwn in the anime,
il have to check the manga

What feat did the explosive aura come from again?
If Grimmjow tries to break himself out like that then he will shatter himself...

grimmjow has this soundwave using his voice alone dunno if it helps

rukia ice shattered and killed Di Roy along with him
grimmjow breaks free from being encased in rukia ice

idk if it helps against ice manip but his skin is hardened(passive condensed reiryoku)
idk if rukia has a statement like breaking out too fast causes the user to shatter
or her ice renders the user unconscious moot point tho grimmjow was clearly conscious and stated to only be trap in ice.

theres another scene of her using hakuren against hollows and they shatter with the ice buts its from a fking movie fk me
idk if she uses hakuren against other opponents who shatter immediately once the ice does.

Gonna point out that Rukia doesn’t surround things in ice. That’s not what Sode no Shirayuki does, it’s power is to drop the temperature of her surroundings to freezer things. The ice you see produced in a the result of the temperature dropping so fast that it turns moisture into ice. 2nd Databook even has an entry where it mentions that Hakuren is a blast of cold air that flash freezes.

Gonna point out that Rukia doesn’t surround things in ice. That’s not what Sode no Shirayuki does, it’s power is to drop the temperature of her surroundings to freezer things. The ice you see produced in a the result of the temperature dropping so fast that it turns moisture into ice. 2nd Databook even has an entry where it mentions that Hakuren is a blast of cold air that flash freezes.
bleach-1589550-bfbf1eadccefc2bda1f54d2ea710e74c.jpg

It didn't freeze inside of his body...

…… because he resists it dude. He even mentions how she only managed to freeze his outer layer of skin. And before you say that’s all it is supposed to do, that’s what Grimmjow perceived it doing. He doesn’t know the mechanics of her Zanpakuto or it’s move. Rukia doesn’t generate ice but alters the temperature which means everything she does is via changing the temperature. Di Roy froze because she reduced the temp and she knows that Grimmjow body slams Ichigo, to use a technique that doesn’t do as much as what she did against Di Roy makes no sense.

…… because he resists it dude. He even mentions how she only managed to freeze his outer layer of skin. And before you say that’s all it is supposed to do, that’s what Grimmjow perceived it doing. He doesn’t know the mechanics of her Zanpakuto or it’s move. Rukia doesn’t generate ice but alters the temperature which means everything she does is via changing the temperature. Di Roy froze because she reduced the temp and she knows that Grimmjow body slams Ichigo, to use a technique that doesn’t do as much as what she did against Di Roy makes no sense.
He said do you think you can kill me by freezing the top of my skin!?
That's the ability she did... She only froze around him... Otherwise he would have said that won't work or something... Grimmjow will be unconscious and be fully frozen by Aokiji... He ain't resisting that even if somehow conscious he won't be able to break himself out, if he somehow is able to break his own ice, he will kill himself.

Last edited:
You just ignored my entire post.
  • He wasn’t unconscious because he wasn’t frozen.
  • He wasn’t frozen because he resists.
  • He resists being frozen because we know Rukia freezes people solid.
  • We literally see this happen against Di Roy.
  • We get told she freezes moisture.
  • We get a half chapter explanation on how she doesn’t produce ice and alters the temp.
  • Even Grimmjow’s statement for the top of his skin being frozen supports Rukia freezing people solid as he specifically mentions how it was freezing his body. If it was just covering people in ice, he would have said that.

Back