• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seals Lifted Kenshiro vs Parallel Timeline Saitama (KENSHIRO WON!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, if both have prior knowledge, wouldn’t Muso Tensei kick in as soon as the fight starts? If Ken knows he’s gonna die in one shot and get blitzed at the same time, that’s a very very very clear sign of danger for him so Muso Tensei is gonna kick in on its own.

Considering Saitama's speed is racked up to 18 billion x FTL (in this wiki) (with Kenshiro at 30x ftl max) wouldn't Saitama have a massive advantage in this fight? Isn't there a possibility of Kenshiro getting blitzed without Muso Tensei activating assuming both are starting at base? Thirdly, considering Saitama broke through mental dimensions (which can't be seen by, humans), shouldn't it be more likely that he can interact with Muso Tensei considering the nature of OPM so far? It seems to me Saitama takes this bout more often than not.
And if this is a matchup with both opponents having prior knowledge Saitama's absurd speed advantage should allow him to Zero Punch ( which Ken shouldn't precog due to it being a reversal of causality), before Ken can use his own hax on Saitama, regardeless whether or not Ken has more ways of winning.
Saitama's only 8000c. He'd still statue Ken though. (until the big ahh speed upgrade gets applied)

With speed equalized it would seem unless Saitama can interact with Muso Tensei ( The fact he has already proven his punch can even interact with the intangible is reason enough for me to believe he can do the same here.), odds are against him. Until he displays more hax resistances it can be argued he could lose the fight via soul manipulation from Kenshiro.
Saitama's only 8000c. He'd still statue Ken though. (until the big ahh speed upgrade gets applied)
Have to disagree the user who made the calc had this to say. "The low-end is the hugest lowball that can be used. There is no 'safer' option. It's what makes the most sense, and in this case, I would say the high end makes the most sense, as we clearly see the shockwaves statued. The low-end is completely unreasonable, and I just added it there to fill in space.", so Saitama should be 18 Billion x FTL, not that it matters anyway.

(What is the "big ahh speed upgrade") if you don't mind me asking, just curious?)

Think that should be that regarding this battle then.

With speed equalized it would seem unless Saitama can interact with Muso Tensei ( The fact he has already proven his punch can even interact with the intangible is reason enough for me to believe he can do the same here.), odds are against him. Until he displays more hax resistances it can be argued he could lose the fight via soul manipulation from Kenshiro.
Even if Saitama's fist is able to interact with intangible beings doesn't mean that he would be able to hit MT, In fact hokuto fighters can counter Intangiblity via touki, or just by straight up punching it like Kasumi did with the ghost wolf, but Raoh (a Hokuto fighter) couldn't hit Ken while in MT.
(What is the "big ahh speed upgrade") if you don't mind me asking, just curious?)

Think that should be that regarding this battle then.
I think he's may be talking about this.

Ill go ahead and still give Caped Baldy FRA via more than likely being able to punch Muso Tensei (imo) or Time travel zero punch.

Last edited:
Saitama still needs to prove he can hit something that's basically non-existent, you can't hit Muso Tensei unless you have any Void Based NPI which Saitama (at this point in time) doesn't have.

So is OP gonna explain how is this not a stomp or

Well with speed unequalized Saitama blitzes 9/10 times, with speed equalized + prior knowledge as OP asked while kenshiro has more ways to win saitama could still zero punch if he can't/comes to the conclusion he can't interact with Muso Tensei so I don't see how this is a stomp with both having wincons.

zero punch by itself means nothing if Kenshiro can just precog and instantly use muso tensei. Saitama's only mismatch worthy wincon involves assuming he can go back years in the past before Kenshiro mastered Muso tensei wich turns a 0% chance of winning into a 0.1% and i'm not even sure if that's allowed going by what Ginsama said.

Disagree, the way the zero punch works is it lands before it's thrown and causes a disturbance to a timeline via manipulating cause and effect (reversal of causality), therefore Kenshiro's precog shouldn't predict a disruption to a timeline if that makes sense. And If Saitama has prior knowledge i see no reason he can't pull this off, its something that can't be predicted and not something FOTNS precognition has been able to detect on that level.

Saying his precog will warn him on this level of reality warping is complete wank imo.

Last edited:
GRACE PERIOD OVER KENSHIRO WINS!!!
Result: Saitama did everything that he could in his power in order to turn the tide of the battle into his favor but neither less no matter how hard he tried to win this fight, he was unable to beat the manly man himself Kenshiro as Kenshiro ended the fight with a quote "omae wa mou shindeiru" while Saitama looks on with a very horrified looks on his face as he was blown to a many smithereens.
fb0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back