• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First out of many Bleach Vs OP

PrinceofPein

Username Only
TWO WEIRD BUT EXTREMELY COOL GUYS DECIDES TO HIT IT OFF

this is Resurrección Grimmjow
both 6B with speed equal
both in character
soul crush is restricted

Grimmjow:
Kuzan: 1 (MonkeyOfLife)
Incon: God, God, God, you say? What, you actually care about God? Am I not enough? Ah, perhaps not. I hate trash like you too, for getting me involved in this annoying mess. Just being alone and by myself would be enough for all of eternity. Very well... which God do you want? I will let you choose.

Last edited:
Well since it is not soul crush, Kizaru resists this, since it is Aura induced
Wot??? It says right there that it is Spiritual Pressure. That’s what soul crush is, spiritual pressure causing status ailments via the power of the soul being so much stronger than the other soul it is targeting. It’s soul hax dude.

Wot??? It says right there that it is Spiritual Pressure. That’s what soul crush is, spiritual pressure causing status ailments via the power of the soul being so much stronger than the other soul it is targeting. It’s soul hax dude.
Well i misunderstood, i am restricting it then

Think of soul/reiatsu crush as synonymous terms the passive is a overwhelming aura + soul manip added(a direct attack at the soul),
characters with blatantly lower to no soul resist, get hit with status effects ranging from fear, paralysis to outright soul destruction.

So what is Kuzan’s AP? I assume he scales to the 26 teratons? How does he deal with GRC which has the AOE to nuke all of LN which is one shot because of soul hax?

He would but since Kuzan will precog everything Grimmjow throws and any cqc hit he does land will be logia’d, the odds of Grimmjow using GRC during the week+ fight are fairly high.

Also does anyone know how logias and soul attacks interact? Does OP have such a situation pop up?

Since an ability is restricted this cant be added but eh.

I feel like Caja Negacion could be a dangerous move for Kizaru, since its BFR/Sealing tho I dont know how long it would last on Kizaru.

It’s another dimension and it took Ulq hours to get out even with dimensional travel so it negs if it lands ….. which it won’t.

He would but since Kuzan will precog everything Grimmjow throws and any cqc hit he does land will be logia’d, the odds of Grimmjow using GRC during the week+ fight are fairly high.

Also does anyone know how logias and soul attacks interact? Does OP have such a situation pop up?
Im uncertain about Kizaru having precog, have we seen him use it? The level of Observation he has atm can mean you can sometimes get glimpses into the future but its not a guarantee rn.

No BM is the only character with Soul Hax and we have never seen it interact with Logias (Plus it has its own weaknesses anyway).

imo i think with soul manip kuzan intang/regen is rendered useless and grimmjow should one shot with soul manip,
but with haki he can see spirits/grimmjow who is invisibile and dodge/survive grimmjows cqc onslaught with precog
and beat him with a flash freeze tbh.
grimmjow has also been frozen by rukia but he doesnt have ice resist on his profile for some reason and it took him quite abit to break free.
in that timeframe kuzan gets more hits in.

Im uncertain about Kizaru having precog, have we seen him use it? The level of Observation he has atm can mean you can sometimes get glimpses into the future but its not a guarantee rn.
I just assume everyone in OP matches have good Observation since that’s how it always seems to be. If it isn’t, Grimmjow is much more likely to be landing hits.

Also is it Kuzan or Kizaru? The OP links to Kuzan but both you and Pain brought up Kizaru and I am confused now lol.
imo i think with soul manip kuzan intang/regen is rendered useless and grimmjow should one shot with soul manip,
I was asking because technically you aren’t hitting the logia as the element moves around the attack. Since the logia is their body, does this mean the soul also moves to avoid the attack or?

General question: Is there a scan where Haki is used to see a logia user’s soul mid logia?
but with haki he can see spirits/grimmjow who is invisibile and dodge/survive grimmjows cqc onslaught with precog
and beat him with a flash freeze tbh.
grimmjow has also been frozen by rukia but he doesnt have ice resist on his profile for some reason and it took him quite abit to break free.
in that timeframe kuzan gets more hits in.
Eh, one armed Grimmjow can be sandwiched between Ichigo’s black GT and still fight without issue. Taking attacks from stronger guys isn’t really going to stop him. It definitely should pin Grimmjow tho since Kuzan has higher lifting but Grimm can just blow it up from the inside with Bala, Cero, elbow darts or Desgarron.

I was asking because technically you aren’t hitting the logia as the element moves around the attack. Since the logia is their body, does this mean the soul also moves to avoid the attack or?
i thought the opponent causes the reaction/dispersion of the logia if thr attacks are ineffective
but skilled logia users can make thr intang form around attacks?
like kuzan not relying on the passive causes whitebeards stab infused with haki would murk him
but automatically dodged by opening his body where whitebeard stabbed him with haki?
General question: Is there a scan where Haki is used to see a logia user’s soul mid logia?
ive seen a scan of haki users seeing the soul but im not sure what u mean by "mid logia"

i thought the opponent causes the reaction/dispersion of the logia if thr attacks are ineffective
but skilled logia users can make thr intang form around attacks?
I dunno. I always just assumed that logia users don’t actually get hit while intang. No clue how it actually is since I don’t read or watch OP.
ive seen a scan of haki users seeing the soul but im not sure what u mean by "mid logia"
As in they are in the middle of using their logia intang.

I just noticed this. Shouldn't this be added to his profile? And if iirc he did it fairly easily even commenting that Rukia would need more than giving him a cold to bring him down.
ice resistance seems like a weird case for me, breaking out could be higher lifting strength and he also needed a certain timeframe although pretty sure he was abit wounded but he wasnt completely KO after being frozen like Di roy, would that warrant ice resist?

I just assume everyone in OP matches have good Observation since that’s how it always seems to be. If it isn’t, Grimmjow is much more likely to be landing hits.

Also is it Kuzan or Kizaru? The OP links to Kuzan but both you and Pain brought up Kizaru and I am confused now lol.

Eh, one armed Grimmjow can be sandwiched between Ichigo’s black GT and still fight without issue. Taking attacks from stronger guys isn’t really going to stop him. It definitely should pin Grimmjow tho since Kuzan has higher lifting but Grimm can just blow it up from the inside with Bala, Cero, elbow darts or Desgarron.
Oh shit it is Kuzan.

Kuzan has Advanced Observation so he should have precog.

can kuzan one shot grimmjow with anything the first time he flash freezes him?

Grimm cant nuke a country sized area with soul hax last I checked unless I a missing something from novels his range is not that big.

This is his resurrecion form not last one so novels are out of the pic, it was stated the top 4 with GRC can nuke it im not sure how massive his aoe would be

Grimm cant nuke a country sized area with soul hax last I checked unless I a missing something from novels his range is not that big.
His base GRC nukes Las Noches. According to the currently accepted calced size, the short side is roughly 120km and the long side is about 230km. For the sake of lowballing the size of GRC’s explosion, the radius would be over 60-115km. It’s Rez Grimm here so he will definitely be blowing up this sized area at least if he uses GRC.

His base GRC nukes Las Noches. According to the currently accepted calced size, the short side is roughly 120km and the long side is about 230km. For the sake of lowballing the size of GRC’s explosion, the radius would be over 60-115km. It’s Rez Grimm here so he will definitely be blowing up this sized area at least if he uses GRC.
I mean it just damages it a lot doesnt necessarily means it would nuke the entirety of it. And didnt we already see it in action, the AOE wasnt that big as shown in the profile and finally I didnt think we treated every attack of their as damaging to the soul he doesnt have soul manip apart from with his spiritual pressure.

GRC needs to hit that aoe or else it wouldn’t have the ability to bust LN. All of their stuff hit the soul seeing as they all spend their time fighting, harming and killing souls. If that’s not soul manip, I dunno what is.

GRC needs to hit that aoe or else it wouldn’t have the ability to bust LN. All of their stuff hit the soul seeing as they all spend their time fighting, harming and killing souls. If that’s not soul manip, I dunno what is.
Thats just NPI not soul manip though. Like they dont just ignore the body to hit the soul.

They straight up harm souls with their attacks along with the body. Hollows naturally make contact with both the body and soul when they hit it, that’s how they remove people from their bodies while simultaneously harming the body.

Fights between Shinigami (Arrancar are part Shinigami) are fights between reiatsu, the same thing that is the soul crush. Ceros and Bala are reiatsu based attacks. Their attacks can’t not be soul hax.

So what is Kuzan’s AP? I assume he scales to the 26 teratons? How does he deal with GRC which has the AOE to nuke all of LN which is one shot because of soul hax?
He scales to 14 Teratons. Almost half.
Kuzan* and we know he has good kenbun because he logiadodged WB's stab in Marineford, plus the vivre cards say so.
I dunno. I always just assumed that logia users don’t actually get hit while intang. No clue how it actually is since I don’t read or watch OP.
They get hit in their logia forms, the attack just doesn't hit their true body, so it's useless unless it vapes the material they have.
Nope, but most likely their souls are in their "true body", which can't be touched unless you neg their intan.
Oh shit it is Kuzan.

Kuzan has Advanced Observation so he should have precog.
All Observation Haki users have precog, just Luffy, Kata, and Sanji have the future sight. Basic Kenbun is seeing glimpses into the future.

They get hit in their logia forms, the attack just doesn't hit their true body, so it's useless unless it vapes the material they have.

Nope, but most likely their souls are in their "true body", which can't be touched unless you neg their intan.
Any idea how this would this interact with reiatsu based attacks since reiatsu targets the soul?

Back