• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart."

Ooooooh I see.

WeeklyBattles said:
They start a max of 4 km away, Garnet will be in his range in a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second
The same goes for Lucario who's slightly slower before getting amped. If we go by the 4x argument then Lucario'd end being 3x faster than Garnet.

Helpful reminder that Feint allows Lucario to bypass Future Vision and render it inert for a short period of time.

Alright, I'll play that game.

Lucario stays at range and spams homing Aura Spheres that Garnet can't dodge due to them being homing while amping himself in the meantime. Garnet can't close the distance as she's being bombarded and loses from that.

He doesn't need to spam it, but he'll use it when he realizes what is happening.

Also Mind Reader can help Lucario deal with Garnet's future vision.

Also Future Vision only displays possible futures and does not show a guaranteed one.

@Assalt Wrong, Future Vision shows her all outcomes to a scenario and lets her know how to work towards the future she wants

Shes not weaker than him and the fact that they home makes them EASIER to hit as they wont change direction

Lucario doesn't even need Future Vision as his Aura reading allows him to see into the minds of the opponents, alongside their movements. Mind Reader is an extra boon.

WeeklyBattles said:
Shes not weaker than him and the fact that they home makes them EASIER to hit as they wont change direction
Unless you can prove to me that the gap between Rubies and Garnet is not only equal to the gap between Pupitar and Tyranitar, but also surpasses the fact that Ruby's feat is almost 2x less than Pupitar's, then this above statement is false. Also, how on earth would them homing not only make them easier to hit, but doesn't mean they won't change direction? Homing attacks by definitio can alter their direction.

@Cal Gladly, will Garnet treating a Ruby as a powerless child and effortlessly pinning a pissed off Ruby under her arm be enough?

If I understand Carnet3is far above the 570MT but Lucario is comparable to Tyranitar who's far above Pupitar who make a 530MT while immobile because of its nature.

So yeah, Lucario holds the AP advantage. Everyone has agreed on that. Doesn't he has more buffs to help him boosting his AP?

Doesn't Lucario scale to a non damaging move that got calced at tier 7?

@Weekly. Sure. Doesn't stop it from being at best comparable to the gap of Pupitar to Tyranitar, in which the gap is that Pupitar's strongest attack does the same amount of damage as Tyranitar's steps.

Ummm I'm not gonna claim anything, but this guy's first edit is voting on this thread, little suspicious if you ask me.

Clearly that's my second account.

Ummm I'm not gonna claim anything, but this guy's first edit is voting on this thread, little suspicious if you ask me.

What's suspicious about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back