• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am not so sure. They may be uninterested or too busy.

Okay. That is unfortunate then. It is probably due to that school has started again.

Can you explain what you want to do here in an easy to understand manner please? I don't remember Steven Universe well, but watched all of the episodes.

Can you explain what you want to do here in an easy to understand manner please? I don't remember Steven Universe well, but watched all of the episodes.
In Steven Universe's comics that have Cannon level 2 (they are cannons that don't contradict the design itself) Stevonnie was able to fight Opal fairly, Opal currently stars in Tier 6 along with other mergers. while Stevonnie is in Tier 8, what this thread proposes is that Stevonnie is comparable to Opal and should be Upgraded to the same tier as Opal, this will affect other characters that are comparable to stevonnie and so on in a chain reaction

Opal(base) ≥ Stevonnie < Garnet > Jasper, Spinel, Smokey Quartz, Rainbow Quartz, Sun Stone and probably other fusions
This is the scale that has been discussed so far, the scale and it probably has more character than that.

In Steven Universe's comics that have Cannon level 2 (they are cannons that don't contradict the design itself) Stevonnie was able to fight Opal fairly, Opal currently stars in Tier 6 along with other mergers. while Stevonnie is in Tier 8, what this thread proposes is that Stevonnie is comparable to Opal and should be Upgraded to the same tier as Opal, this will affect other characters that are comparable to stevonnie and so on in a chain reaction

This is the scale that has been discussed so far, the scale and it probably has more character than that.
I’m pretty sure Jasper is more equal to Garnet than anything (Heck, I’d even argue Jasper is stronger since during their fight, outside of Garnet shattering her visor, Jasper was the only one inflicting visible damage despite both landing several hits on each other)

I’m pretty sure Jasper is more equal to Garnet than anything (Heck, I’d even argue Jasper is stronger since during their fight, outside of Garnet shattering her visor, Jasper was the only one inflicting visible damage despite both landing several hits on each other)
read what you said again.... and garnet won that fight

Winning a fight doesn’t automatically make you stronger (Besides Garnet won through throwing Jasper into the core of the warship they were in, not through just a straight beat down)
do you even remember the rest of the fight? Garnet beat jaspaer before tossing her into the reactor and jasper herself admitted that garnet was stronger than she... one second, let me find some clips

You only beat me cuss you are a fusion

I am always very reluctant to scale cartoons, games, and movies from their spinoff comic books, unless they have been officially stated to be full canon to the original storylines, and not remotely just in a Twitter comment from one of the writers manner.

I am always very reluctant to scale cartoons, games, and movies from their spinoff comic books, unless they have been officially stated to be full canon to the original storylines, and not remotely just in a Twitter comment from one of the writers manner.
WAIT A GOODAM SECOND!!! we don't use attack the light games in consideration in the wiki? They are also level 2 cannon and are mentioned in the profiles

What is the available evidence for that they are canon?

Hmm. Maybe we shouldn't do that then, unless it has been officially stated to be canon from something other than a reply to a fan question.

Hmm. Maybe we shouldn't do that then, unless it has been officially stated to be canon from something other than a reply to a fan question.
there are multiple claims that games and comics pass between episodes of the cartoon, with some even hinting at events that would happen in the future of the series (like Steven activating the cousin just by touching it, this was a clue that Rose was actually pink diamond), I don't know if this is worth
anything in your opinion

have we can make a new key for the affected characters by adding a "Level 2 Cannon key" which would add only existing feats within that "level 2 Cannon"

I'm not sure why, a writer for the series should be a fairly reliable source, and no contradictions exist between the comics, show and games (And as Lemon pointed out, several things actually connect them rather than separate them)

@Starter_Pack @Sir_Ovens @Antoniofer

It seems like the Steven Universe TV show profile pages are partially scaled from spin-off comics and games due to a single unofficial tweet in response to a fan question.

What should we do? Add secondary canon keys to the character profiles that have been affected?

Didn't we get rid of the feat of the ship potentially melting Beach City? Honestly, I do not read the comics nor played the games, and since I stopped revising SU in the wiki, not sure to what feats you're talking about.

Can other members here clarify in an easy to understand manner please?

@Starter_Pack @Sir_Ovens @Antoniofer

It seems like the Steven Universe TV show profile pages are partially scaled from spin-off comics and games due to a single unofficial tweet in response to a fan question.

What should we do? Add secondary canon keys to the character profiles that have been affected?
I was talking about powers from the games being in the profile... Well
Can other members here clarify in an easy to understand manner please?
If you are asking for the decisions of this CRT I will just show my first explanation, so one second

Back