• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I've been doing a reading of the Steven Universe comics, and Stevonnie scales pretty evenly to Opal, who is listed at 6-C. In Issue #18 of the 2017 run of the comic, Stevonnie spars evenly with Opal, even directly reacting to and blocking Opal's arrows. They were even capable of knocking the wind out of her, having Opal admit defeat. The comics are Level 2 Canon, meaning that they're canon as long as they don't directly conflict with the main series. Stevonnie has shown that they're capable of feats similar to this, such as when they defeated Jasper, who was able to shitstomp Amethyst on multiple occasions. It's fair enough to scale Stevonnie with other fusions such as Opal, especially with this backing evidence.

Edit: This may also scale with Garnet, since she's confirmed to be physically stronger than Stevonnie.

Edit 2: Also scales with Jasper, since she's fought both Garnet and Stevonnie.

Edit 3: Should also scale with most other fusions, such as Smokey Quartz and Rainbow Quartz.

---

Agree: Oleggator, The_Wright_Way, CinnabarManx42, Bernkastelll

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
...And so would Smokey Quartz, come to think of it.

That said, I don't think this creates scaling issues, it just scales to a lot of people, so I think it should be fine. Although, Garnet being stronger than Opal is weird to me.

@WeeklyBattles hey, dude, what do you think of this?

This all seems pretty good to me. I think it might be that Opal and Garnet are close in power rather than Garnet being stronger, though Opal is half made up of a defective gem so that could explain why she would be stronger.

I also agree

Quick question though, wouldn't Pearl, Amethyst & Steven also at the very least backscale from this?

And also Spinel, she also scales to Garnet since she overpowered the four Crystal Gems together.
Well, yes It's scale to spinel, but she just take them by surprise + they where "rusty", this can be seen in there second fight in the end of The movie were garnet was singing, but yea, Spinel was fisicaly comparable to ganet in both fights

Back