• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppypony

She/Her
Now that not only some Pokemon, but also Steven Universe gems have been downgraded to 7-A. I can finally do this! :3

Garnet VS Lucario

It's been awhile since I've done VSdebating on Vsbattles and I'll admit that I did **** up at one match but that's in the past sooo let's hope this goes well. Especially since I've waiting for this match for years and I couldn't do it till now cuz it was a stomp. :/ (Except for that one time when Garnet and Lucario were High 6-C and hopefully it still isn't a stomp.)

Speed doesn't need to be equal suprisingly because they're both relativistic. If they're not on a simuilar scale of relativistic and I'll equalise it.

Garnet: 4 (Weekly, Cinnabar[Island], Jinx and Sorvoe)

Lucario: 7 (Cal, Calaca, AssaultWaffle, Glaceon, Wright, Zeifyl and Paulo)

Inconclusive: 0

Let's gooooo!

Do we use just use Lucario's level up moves or do we use all his egg moves as well?

Regular scales from Pupitar which comes from a statement that was calculated to be 531 megatons. That's nearly 2x higher than the feat Garnet scales to (Welp Garnet, looks like Lucario's stronger than you ;) ). Mega Lucario stronger than that although I don't think we know exactly how much stronger Mega Evolutions are do we?

Combined with stat boosts, Mega Lucario probably stomp sooo I'm thinking regular.

Before I got more indepth, lemme ask something.

I don't wanna sound too biased or anything (I like both of these verses BTW) If Garnet's a gem and fighting is super effect against rock types. Does that mean Lucario's fighting moves are gonna be super effective?

Is garnet a rock.

I mean, I know there are some pokémon with gems on them. But some of those pokémon aren't rock types (Like some examples being Starmie, Sableye, Dialga and Palkia) so uhhhh... IDK about this. :/

We dont really apply pokemon types to other verses

Though if you want to get technical Garnet would be a Rock/fighting type which would be super effective against Lucario

Even if a Charizard was fighting against a character with water related attacks? I mean, I suppose that's fair enough since it could be a little vague and hard to figure out sometimes.

That is also true.

Welp, let's do this.

Garnet's Future Vision doesn't always help her in combat like one example being when it didn't stop her from getting disablized by Jasper (Although that could actually be PIS) so she can't like dodge litterally every attack from the opponent. I feel like the OK KO Crossover explained it pretty well. However, I don't think Lucario uses precognition outside of Me First or Detect sooo I'm pretty sure Garnet's precognition is better.

She also has the superior fighting experiance too.

I'm still not sure on whether it means that Lucario will be able to boost his stats or paralyse/burn/flinch her (Which certain attacks only have less than a 50% chance of even doing). If Lucario can't get a chance to do any of that. I think Garnet might be able to take this.

Detect is instinctive reaction, Me First is precog, and neither are spammed

Garnet's precog is actually more potent than some people think, its allowed her to see how entire days play out. Its not 100% infallible but its pretty damn good ald its almost guaranteed to let her know the majority of Lucario's actions before he makes them

Burn would be a no, Garnet can no sell the heat of the core of the sun. Which move paralyzes?

Oh I forgot her resistance to heat. But wait, it's that hot? When was that?

Force Palm. Basically everytime he uses that attack against the opponent, it has a 30% (If you wanted me to be that specific about it) of paralysing them.

Ye, thats 15,000,000 celcius, 1500x hotter than a Magcargo and Camerupt lol

Ah okay, is that it tho? Because Force Palm can be dodged unless he basically uses it at point blank range, especially with Garnet's speed advantage

Oof. Where in Steven Universe was it confirmed to be that hot tho?

Eeyup. This is what Force Palm looks like in the anime (Cuz the anime will probably show it a little more detailed than the games would) sooo yeah judging by that Garnet should be able to dodge it pretty easily. Probably the same with bite as well since it's just going up to the opponent and biting them. Bite also has a 30% chance of making the opponent flinch.

By WoG. Garnet has also gone swimming in lava before.

Yeah, Garnet's precog and speed advantage will come in handy here to help avoid those

WeeklyBattles said:
Garnet can no sell the heat of the core of the sun. Which move paralyzes?
We actually debunked this feat in revisions if I'm not mistaken.

WeeklyBattles said:
We dont really apply pokemon types to other verses

Though if you want to get technical Garnet would be a Rock/fighting type which would be super effective against Lucario
Since when? I remember us doing that for awhile actually.

@Wright Ever since punches in pokemon have been simultaneously considered Fighting Type and Normal Type

I know they go all over the world. But I still didn't think it would be that reknown in other countries.

Or maybe that's just because I remember one time I wanted to add Stig into my Tomodachi Life Island and for some reason I couldn't find any miis for him? IDK. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back