• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Contact any staff who've already agreed to this and see if this can be applied

Btw @Vizer04 the staff memeber who commented on this thread and who I asked for hasn't actually been active for over a month it seems

So, assuming this gets accepted, what would be the specific changes that should be made? Which specific characters benefit from this and which characters aren't affected at all? I think those are very important questions and our next step in order to finally apply this.

So, assuming this gets accepted, what would be the specific changes that should be made? Which specific characters benefit from this and which characters aren't affected at all? I think those are very important questions and our next step in order to finally apply this.
Opal(base) ≥ Stevonnie < Garnet > Jasper, Spinel, Smokey Quartz, Rainbow Quartz, Sun Stone and probably other fusions

So, all the "At least Mountain level+" characters get upgraded to 6-C?
At least the ones cited there (in exeption of opal, she is the base for Stevonnie being comparable to here, garnet is stronger than Stevonnie but weker them Opal so Opal still in the top of the food chain)

If I'm not mistaken, this would affect everyone except the god tiers and the humans, since just about all of the non-god/human tier characters scale to each other in some capacity

In terms of actual numbers:

Pearl, Holo-Pearl, Amethyst, Season 4-5 Steven, Holly Blue Agate, Non-Corrupted Nephrite and Lapis, Peridot & Squaridot's dura: ~8 Gigatons (Amethyst is not far behind Garnet in power and Pearl is stronger than her, and so I'd scale them to half of Opal's AP (Yes, fusions have been said to be greater than the sum of their parts, but Opal also upscales from 16 gigatons, so it should balance out), Nephrite scales to quartz soldiers, Holly Blue is far stronger than Rubies, and Lapis and Peridot can both take hits from characters on Pearl and Amethyst's level)

Garnet, Movie/Future Steven, Stevonnie, Spinel, Bismuth the Glass Ghost, Fable's physical stats, Jasper, Corrupted Nephrite, and Topaz: >>16 Gigatons (Garnet is stronger than Opal and all of the other characters here are on par with or relatively close to her)

5-Way Ruby Fusion & Fable's gem timed explosives: ~21.5 Gigatons (~5x baseline Island level based on being superior to the combined power of 5 rubies)

Smoky Quartz, Rainbow 2.0, Sugilite, Sardonyx: >>>24 Gigatons (Superior to the combined power of a Garnet level character and a Pearl/Amethyst level character)

Hessonite, Light Soldiers, Rose Quartz, Connie's sword's dura and probably Season 1 Steven's shields dura: >>>>>>24 Gigatons (Hessonite can one-shot Sugilite and Sardonyx, Rose should be as strong, if not stronger and Light Soldiers can fight Rose)

Sunstone: >>>>32 Gigatons (Superior to the combined power of 2 Garnet level characters)

Rubies & Season 2-3 Steven: Since rubies are treated like complete fodder by characters on Pearl and Amethyst's level and Season 2/3 Steven seems to be about on par with them, I'd personally say they'd backscale to High 7-A+

How's this look?

Last edited:
So, the upgrades should be like this:

Spinel's Profile
Attack Potency: Island level (Able to fight with Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl). Ignores conventional durability against Gems with Gem Rejuvenator (Was described by Bismuth as a weapon that resets Gems to the way they were made). Unknown with Gem Injector (According to Peridot, it would take 41 hours for the Gem Injector to destroy all life on Earth, though damaging or attempting to remove the injector would accelerate this process significantly and Spinel is capable of manually accelerating the process so that the Injector injects all of its bio-poison instantly)

Garnet's Profile
Attack Potency: Island level (Harmed and defeated Jasper who could survive this explosion point-blank, Capable of casually destroying Peridot's escape pod. Caused a mountainside to collapse through punching a corrupted Gem. Oneshot Peridot. Able to take on and defeat 3 battalions of Quartz Soldiers alongside Bismuth. Should be far superior to Ruby and Sapphire)

Jasper's Profile
Attack Potency: Island level (Fought on par with Garnet, Even among other Quartz soldiers she is considered extremely strong, Peridot going so far as to describe her as "the Ultimate Quartz", Capable of subduing both Pearl and Amethyst simultaneously, Casually stomped Amethyst in one on one combat, Was mostly unfazed by an all-out attack from Steven)

If I'm not mistaken, this would affect everyone except the god tiers and the humans, since just about all of the non-god/human tier characters scale to each other in some capacity

In terms of actual numbers:

Pearl, Holo-Pearl, Amethyst, Season 4-5 Steven, Holly Blue Agate, Non-Corrupted Nephrite and Lapis & Peridot + Squaridot's dura: ~8 Gigatons (Amethyst is not far behind Garnet in power and Pearl is stronger than her, and so I'd scale them to half of Opal's AP (Yes, fusions have been said to be greater than the sum of their parts, but Opal also upscales from 16 gigatons, so it should balance out), Nephrite scales to quartz soldiers, Holly Blue is far stronger than Rubies, and Lapis and Peridot can both take hits from characters on Pearl and Amethyst's level)

Garnet, Movie/Future Steven, Stevonnie, Spinel, Bismuth the Glass Ghost, Fable's physical stats, Jasper, Corrupted Nephrite, and Topaz: >>16 Gigatons (Garnet is stronger than Opal and all of the other characters here are on par with or relatively close to her)

5-Way Ruby Fusion & Fable's gem timed explosives: ~21.5 Gigatons (~5x baseline Island level based on being superior to the combined power of 5 rubies)

Smoky Quartz, Rainbow 2.0, Sugilite, Sardonyx: >>>24 Gigatons (Superior to the combined power of a Garnet level character and a Pearl/Amethyst level character)

Hessonite, Light Soldiers, Rose Quartz, Connie's sword's dura and probably Season 1 Steven's shields dura: >>>>>>24 Gigatons (Hessonite can one-shot Sugilite and Sardonyx, Rose should be as strong, if not stronger and Light Soldiers can fight Rose)

Sunstone: >>>>32 Gigatons (Superior to the combined power of 2 Garnet level characters)

Rubies & Season 2-3 Steven: Since rubies are treated like complete fodder by characters on Pearl and Amethyst's level and Season 2/3 Steven seems to be about on par with them, I'd personally say they'd backscale to High 7-A+

How's this look?
Garnet is weker than Opal

I thought she was said to be stronger?

Doesn't really affect the numbers either way
She adimited that Opal was stronger than her
Opal(base) ≥ Stevonnie < Garnet > Jasper, Spinel, Smokey Quartz, Rainbow Quartz, Sun Stone and probably other fusions
This is a resume of the scale so far. Stevonnie is "≥" not beacuse she is somewhat comparable to her but weker, nota beacuse she can be as strong as Opal, if she could we would have This problem:

Opal = Stevonmie
Stevonnie < Garnet
Garnet < Opal

Hmm. Still no response from the staff members that I called.

Back