• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Verse Vs HST Top/God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people thought that Zeref was majorly outclassed in the Kaguya & Yhwach battle, so I want to see this sites opinions on how the whole verse would compare to such characters.

Note they do not fight all of these characters at once, they fight them one at a time.

• All Characters at full power
One Piece -

Whitebeard

Blackbeard

Akainu

Kizaru

Aokiji

Fujitora

Bleach -

Yhwach

Aizen

Yamamoto

Ichibei

X-Axis

Naruto -

Kaguya

Madara

Naruto

Sasuke

Kakashi

Guy

Which characters can they beat? Can they beat any of these characters?

• No featless Dragons

i would take a gamble and say every single person you just listed soloes the verse besides possibly kakashi, and that's only because his stamina is bad

Oblivion00 said:
They stop at Whitebeard lol
It's not a gauntlet, they fight everyone regardless of win or lose. I just wanted to see which characters they could beat, if they could of course.

It's not a gauntlet, they fight everyone regardless of win or lose. I just wanted to see which characters they could beat, if they could of course.

Fine they lose to pretty much everyone besides possibly Kakashi like Aizen mentioned.

Majority of these people are extremely OP but I think Guy/Kakashi could be taken out via lifewiping. And let's not forget dragons are MHS+ and mountain level. Go google Iwandesu calc time 6. Even still the verse might lose, Kakashi is a spite tho.

WhiteSnakeSage said:
Majority of these people are extremely OP but I think Guy/Kakashi could be taken out via lifewiping. And let's not forget dragons are MHS+ and mountain level. Go google Iwandesu calc time 6. Even still the verse might lose, Kakashi is a spite tho.
I think Guy loses myself, but Kakashi? All characters are at full power, which means Kakashi double MS, who is like one of the haxest characters in Naruto.

Acnologia alone can take whitebeard and blackbeard 1v1 and can case severe damage to them while 2v1. Zeref's hax lifeweeping helps as well. Etherion alone could end anyone in one piece since nobody has country level resistance. But besides One Piece chars, i don't think FT chars can take out anyone else. Acnologia, Zeref and Etherion are the only things that give them the win against OP and they won'tdo much vs the likes of Kaguya.

Add Haru, Lucia and Endless and they might defeat anyone here.

JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
Acnologia alone can take whitebeard and blackbeard 1v1 and can case severe damage to them while 2v1. Zeref's hax lifeweeping helps as well. Etherion alone could end anyone in one piece since nobody has country level resistance. But besides One Piece chars, i don't think FT chars can take out anyone else. Acnologia, Zeref and Etherion are the only things that give them the win against OP and they won'tdo much vs the likes of Kaguya.
For One Piece, they stop at High Tiers, they aren't getting past the speed and power they've got even if they have hax, if they can't catch them, it don't matter. Naruto High Tiers aren't that strong so they have a chance. Bleach High Tiers... I don't care.

Davy0 said:
JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
For One Piece, they stop at High Tiers, they aren't getting past the speed and power they've got even if they have hax, if they can't catch them, it don't matter. Naruto High Tiers aren't that strong so they have a chance. Bleach High Tiers... I don't care
I honstly believe the Fairy Tail Top tiers are stronger than the OP ones. And even if they aren't, FT still has Etherion and Fairy Heart that it's auto victory against them.

JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
Davy0 said:
JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
For One Piece, they stop at High Tiers, they aren't getting past the speed and power they've got even if they have hax, if they can't catch them, it don't matter. Naruto High Tiers aren't that strong so they have a chance. Bleach High Tiers... I don't care
I honstly believe the Fairy Tail Top tiers are stronger than the OP ones. And even if they aren't, FT still has Etherion and Fairy Heart that it's auto victory against them.
Good for what you believe (considering One Piece top tiers have yet to show their full strength either) but the top tiers are superior to them now.

Davy0 said:
JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
Davy0 said:
JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
Good for what you believe (considering One Piece top tiers have yet to show their full strength either) but the top tiers are superior to them now.

But still FT Verse has Etherion which is country level and Fairy Heart that is Infinite Magic: meaning it can fire Etherion endlessly.

Anyway, if it was just FT and OP it could go either way, but since it's fairy tail vs HST it loses badly.

Um... you obviously haven't been reading One Piece, they also have potentially country busting weaponry and whatnot, and an overall stronger amount of characters compared to what you're talking about.

JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
Davy0 said:
JiyuuNoTsubasa said:
...How exactly would Etherion or Fairy Heart kill a Logia type?

fairy law is a one-hit-kill, so i think everyone besides people with negating powers are screwed, meaning: everyone aside ywach and blackbeard would die,

and aside from this spell i would say that fairy tail-verse-chars lose to the others, ok, maybe not to kakashi (depends on what version) and to guy (8th-gates can be excaped via teleportation magic )

Huh... "One-Hit Kill. I wonder how that would hold against a number of other fictions on a much higher level than Fairy Tail... One Hit Kills... One Hit Kills....

GreatestSin said:
fairy law is a one-hit-kill, so i think everyone besides people with negating powers are screwed, meaning: everyone aside ywach and blackbeard would die,
and aside from this spell i would say that fairy tail-verse-chars lose to the others, ok, maybe not to kakashi (depends on what version) and to guy (8th-gates can be excaped via teleportation magic )
... except Fairy Law has only been successfully used once, that is against Jose... it didn't kill him. If Fairy Law is a one hit kill, why didn't Makarov use it against, Tartaros, Spriggan 12, hell even Zeref... it seems Fairy Law can't be used against people stronger than the caster.

Also NLF, because Fairy Law has never been shown to work against someone with Island Level or higher durability

They stop at Kizaru is Kizaru is bloodlusted. Otherwise they can clear One Piece if its only 1 vs whole verse. They don't beat anybody in Bleach and Naruto

Ywach stomps FT so hard I feel bad

Mismatch one 0 one here FT can't compete with the top tiers of HST yet at least if they get a massive upgrade but very unlikely

UncleSpaceman said:
... except Fairy Law has only been successfully used once, that is against Jose... it didn't kill him. If Fairy Law is a one hit kill, why didn't Makarov use it against, Tartaros, Spriggan 12, hell even Zeref... it seems Fairy Law can't be used against people stronger than the caster.

Also NLF, because Fairy Law has never been shown to work against someone with Island Level or higher durability
maybe PIS :I or it can only be used once in a casters lifetime, which would make it similar to the other two great fairy spells (in the sense of:really hard to get the needed conditions) :I

either way, until otherwise shown (or hinted) i think fairy law would wreck anyone without negation-powers ^_^

Fairy Tail (with my whole admiration to that series) can't (currently) win against any of HST verses (unless Ankhseram happens to be Death and Life Embodient or something like that)

@Chill @Sheoth...@Eveyrone This isn't a gauntlet, nor is it them fighting all of them at once. This is the Fairy Tail Verse Vs HST Top & God Tiers Individually. It doesn't matter if they lose, they fight all of them. I just wanted to see who the verse could beat from the HST.

JoJoFanboy666 said:
@Chill @Sheoth...@Eveyrone This isn't a gauntlet, nor is it them fighting all of them at once. This is the Fairy Tail Verse Vs HST Top & God Tiers Individually. It doesn't matter if they lose, they fight all of them. I just wanted to see who the verse could beat from the HST.
I'd say they could beat Black beard, X axis, kakashi, maybe Whitebeard but I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back