• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Verse Vs HST Top/God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
TripleX6 said:
JoJoFanboy666 said:
@Chill @Sheoth...@Eveyrone This isn't a gauntlet, nor is it them fighting all of them at once. This is the Fairy Tail Verse Vs HST Top & God Tiers Individually. It doesn't matter if they lose, they fight all of them. I just wanted to see who the verse could beat from the HST.
I'd say they could beat Black beard, X axis, kakashi, maybe Whitebeard but I doubt it
Actually scratch X-axis because he's still unknown.

That's too far. They don't have the speed or the power to beat one of the three admirals.

Admirals can beat most ft characters at once but the whole verse nah though ft does lack speed dragons are MHS now

10K MHS Dragons

Time stoppers

Insta kill and more

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
That's too far. They don't have the speed or the power to beat one of the three admirals.
Admirals can beat most ft characters at once but the whole verse nah though ft does lack speed dragons are MHS now
10K MHS Dragons

Time stoppers

Insta kill and more

Shall I point to the island of ice and flame, or no? Better yet, would they like their trash dumped on top of them or thrown at them?

I know admirals are powerful and logias can produce infinite amount of their elements as far as we know but not seeing them solo ft if they were a group together 4 admirals or WB pirates then sure.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I know admirals are powerful and logias can produce infinite amount of their elements as far as we know but not seeing them solo ft if they were a group together 4 admirals or WB pirates then sure.
How would the Fairy Tail verse kill an Admiral though?

The only chance they'd have would be Zerefs death magic or memento Mori and maybe a few other stuff I'm not remembering

Admiral's are known for their fire power. Remember the meteors? Yeah. He was just "warming up". Remember the barrage of light beams? Yeah each one hurts like hell. Remember the flash freezing? He froze an entire part of an ocean. Remember the lava? Lavageddon.

Yeah I do admirals post time skip should be pretty op now but since we don't know they're capabilities I'm assuming this is pre time skip which are still powerful but have yet to show their true power.Im just determining this off showings.

Issho is island lvl and I know they should logically be stronger than him.But Acnologia himself is pretty casually mountain lvl and likely island based off brandish.He also has soul extraction.

OK, that's one. Who else? You're aiming that Zeref card too so let's get it out the way. Then who else?

OK. So... Mountain Busting Dragons against Meteors from above. Lavageddon. Light Blitzkreig. Flash Frozen (Dragon Popsicles). Fist of Anger.

I mean they can spam dude.

I'd say the only one I'd consider would be Aokiji since his power is the most practical he could just freeze the battle field freezing them in the process from a distance.

Even though he almost stalemated against Lava man who fought against him and changed an entire islands weather patterns forever. OK. So Lavageddon and Flash Freezing it is.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The only chance they'd have would be Zerefs death magic or memento Mori and maybe a few other stuff I'm not remembering
Seems kinda like an NLF, to say Zeref could insta-kill an elemental being with Island Level durability... The difference between 7-A & 6-C is 1,000x...

But that's too far though. Luffy can beat most of the characters himself, and Gear 4th is Small Island Busting, so why would they go any higher than that.

Didn't Whitebeard beat Akainu? so...stop at whitebeard.

Akainu has a more deadly ability than WB ,WB is just raw power .

Davy0 said:
But that's too far though. Luffy can beat most of the characters himself, and Gear 4th is Small Island Busting, so why would they go any higher than that.
..:Sure but the whole verse....

TripleX6 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
They stop at Akainu lol
He didn't beat him alone, it wasn't a one-on-one fight. Actually, Lava-dude took a hit so hard he was sent down a chasm caused by one of WB's Earthquakes and that crap hurt. A lot.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Akainu has a more deadly ability than WB ,WB is just raw power .
UH. What's more deadly than being implied to be capable of one-shotting the entire planet.

Didn't Whitebeard beat Akainu? so...stop at whitebeard. Akainu has a more deadly ability than WB ,WB is just raw power .
UH. What's more deadly than being implied to be capable of one-shotting the entire planet.

Um lava that somewhat bypasses durability to some extent since most shonen characters have terrible heat resistance.

Ah, you don't know how vibrations work then. While lava somewhat bypasses durability, vibrations can bypass almost anything so long as they have a medium to do so.

Whitebeard Vs Admiral Akainu
Whitebeard Vs Admiral Akainu

AS SEEN ON THE HIT ANIME SERIES!

imagine Naruto landing in the Fairy Tail verse and then just blowing everything up with tailed beast rasenshirukens... or Sasuke dropped several chibaku tensei's on the planet :/..

Fairy Tail get stomped so hard this is clearly a spite thread.

the entire verse as in every character participates in the fight or all the abilities are in one composite being?

Technially speaking, characters like Naruto and Ichigo won't let there comrades die easily so they'll likely interfer in any fight that that's less favorable for HST.

No one in the HST dies and FT verse is stomped.

TheForgettableOne said:
Technially speaking, characters like Naruto and Ichigo won't let there comrades die easily so they'll likely interfer in any fight that that's less favorable for HST.
No one in the HST dies and FT verse is stomped.
there is no "let their comrades die". the FT verse fights everyone one at a time.

and there is simply way too much hax on the side of FT combined to deal with from a single character (maybe some exceptions)

edit: i expect it to be an "all ft abilities in one person" for my reply

Full power? None most likely. Even the likeliest one to lose here (among the ones that I know anyway), Kakashi, is DMS-version, stomps.

Idk about One Piece so I'll leave that alone. I can get 2pc from KFC for cheaper than it is to get a ship anyway.

fts result against the contestants in a single vs composite situation:

Whitebeard - wi

Blackbeard - win/lose

Akainu - wi

Kizaru - win/lose

Aokiji - wi

Fujitora - wi

Yhwach - lose

Aizen - lose

Yamamoto - wi

Ichibei - lose

X-Axis - lose

Kaguya - lose

Madara - lose

Naruto- lose

Sasuke - lose

Kakashi - win

Guy - wi

^What? FT gets stomped by everyone mentioned here, it's really not close.

on that note this threads gone on for far too long, so i'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back