• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Small Etherion Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Etherion has been accepted and upgraded to High 6-A (10.22 Petatons) based on this calc

The reason that this version should be used over the previous versions is that this calc uses the average of all the destruction values for all of the countries in Fairy Tail. It is said multiple times that Etherion can destroy an entire country in one shot and it is even said to have a blast radius that would engulf the entire country. It is never specified which country these statements are referring to, so using an average destruction value based on all of the countries is the best thing to do statistically and it is a good Mid-End overall. Using just Fiore alone, because it is one of the smallest countries on the continent is really not more accurate since the statement isn't directly referring to Fiore, so using an average that refers to all of the countries in Fiore is what we should use.

This would make everyone and everything that scales to Etherion High 6-A (10.22 Petatons)

And everyone and everything that scales to Dragon Cry would be High 6-A (245.28 Petatons)

It's kinda a big upgrade, but in hindsight, the change is overall rather minor as no one is changing tiers

Yeah, I can agree. The numbers make sense when compared to August's Ars Magia and especially when the Dragon Cry can spread through all of Ishgar which is a much larger continent.

Last edited:
Ah shit, here we go again.
G1gci2n.png

Seems reasonable, although I remember seeing some counterarguments like a picture of the blast not even engulfin Fiore in its entirety, but iirc that was just a "what if" scene.
You are correct, that wasn't actually Fiore and was only a What-If Scenario

And even if it was Fiore, the explosion wasn't finished expanding

Doubt the OP counts but not like it matters. Seems like this shit got accepted. I’d say wait a few hours before applying unless one of the other staff say to go ahead.

wait why is his dragon form 2x his human form. i dont think it has ever been said or shown for his human form and dragon form to be different in power.
It's basically Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia's power + the SBT's power, which is far stronger than Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia. So in this case it would be 245.48 petatons + at least 245.48 petatons.

Well I waited till night time to wait and see if anyone disagreed, but it's nothing but an ocean of agreeing and several staff have agreed

I will apply changes and close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back