• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where we getting the 1.003 kg/m^3 density for storm clouds from?

Even in the cloud feats calculations page, I only found 1 g/m^3 as the hghest density for Nimbostratus in the pdf linked. If there's a link for that value, then please link it

Hella lot of verses will be downgraded if 1.003 kg/m^3 was actually a Typo.

Fairy Tail and NNT to Small Country for example.

@Nerd Below is what I found, the 1g/m^3 refers to the density of water only in clouds, while 1.003 kg/m^3 refers to the density of both water and air in clouds. And because the calcs in question calculate the energy used for movement; the density of both water and air are used- all this is found on the Cloud calculations page, subsection Cloud mass.

AAAF1C52-04E8-4C76-9968-9414584D7AE4

AnonymousBlank said:
Was there a link to the raws above that I missed? Whats this about destroying parts of the moon?
they exist in future, i cant send you yet, remember basic time travel rules?

Hmmm ..... not necessarily imo. It lets him keep track of stuff across space and time but he would need to know where it is first to track it first. Noah only tracked her memories across the timelines but they would always appear where he was keeping track of (her location) where he would then continue watching.

Xiaomei's Nigh-Omniscience would be better for seeing all the chapters, plus you could look at alternate storylines Mashima decided not to take

Cmon guys the gates of inferno arc already had us at Moon+ for etherion, tho that was not the etherion of earth land rather of shipath realm's etherion but still pure natsu scales to it and Anky too

DragonEmperor23 said:
damb just realized with God Eye you can see all the chapters without having to wait
not really, god eye is like gps tracker,

but xiomie already knows everything

Davidsteel1 said:
Xiaomei's Nigh-Omniscience would be better for seeing all the chapters, plus you could look at alternate storylines Mashima decided not to take
a timeline where natsu and lucy end up toghther in ch 545 Acnologia wins in the end

....I wonder r there any other girls in the show that likes Natsu other then Touka and Lucy

I remember when Mira thought Natsu was "cute" or thought he was "adorable"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back