• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
there were 30 cannons with the same power and didn't take any HP from Aldoron, even if Wolfen implies that if he makes the same attack more often he will end up defeating Aldoron

Okay, then hypothetically, if it got applied, it wouldn't end up scaling to anyone else.

Was going through some old FT calcs in this site. I noticed Iku's cloud gathering feat was calced but not Natsu dispersing them with Demon fist? Idk might give a nice little upgrade

I don't know how much that would affect it. Last time I saw a cloud dispersion feat, it was High 7-A and that was for a storm cloud, but hey, I don't know better when it comes to calcs. It may be worth calculating.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
I don't know how much that would affect it. Last time I saw a cloud dispersion feat, it was High 7-A and that was for a storm cloud, but hey, I don't know better when it comes to calcs. It may be worth calculating.
Well it says the Iku feat was accepted at 5 gigatons & moving clouds through KE which is what Natsu did, would give higher results.

Let us know what you get for the calc so we can see if it's usable.

<Also yay, I can finally cross stuff out>

Edit: Never mind I'm stupid

Does that mean base Natsu is High 7-A+? Because he used a FDK attack, but he never went FDKM

I don't think that matters, since we refer to the original source material before anything, and in the original source material, which is the manga in this case, Natsu splits the clouds

Okay, on to more important matters:

Let's say this were to be used: Would we use the low-end or high-end?

If we use the low-end, nothing changes. However, if we use the high-end, FDKM Natsu, E.N.D, 2nd DS Mark Gray, base Laxus, Jellal, possibly the Spriggans, etc. would go up to 6-C. Oh yeah, wouldn't base Natsu be High 7-A+ as well since FDKM is accepted as a 2x multiplier?

Man, you are in the Fairy Tail revision mood right now aren't you 😂

Well, first Zackra's Complaints are valid and need to be discussed, secondly it would need to get accepted by calc members to be used as well, all these steps should be completed before any talk of who it scales to

Sorry to be guy, but this is how we do stuff like this

I guess I am. I'm just in a revision mood in general. Been pretty hyperactive today 😂

I'll tone it down, I'm just kinda exploring the possibilities

If this calc go accepted than would just apply the same scaling as we do now except with and extra 1/2. So Someone like Neinhart would be 1/4 the calc rather than 1/2 and Irene would be 2x the calc rather than 4x, ect.

I honestly in the Revision mood myself as well.

Probably because I'm in the pain staking process that is making a new verse for here and want a break to do something else.

We wouldn't backscale the 2x multiplier, it's a "at least" a 2x increase, so base forms would stay the same

Once again, still several steps away from scaling discussion

I've been discussing Persona revisions and we may be seeing a tier jump for the god tiers if it goes over, which it likely will. That's why I'm in the mood.

Now let's talk if the calc can actually be used, since that's the first step. I think it should. Going by the original source material, the clouds being split is Natsu's doing, and we've established that primarily use the source material for calcs (such as with Irene's Deus Sema)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
FDK Attacks and FDKM are the same
No they aren't. He can just use a stronger spell while in base, if he was using FDKM then he would had said it or Hiro would had made it seem so since u can't tell if he used it or not

BlackeJan said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
FDK Attacks and FDKM are the same
No they aren't. He can just use a stronger spell while in base, if he was using FDKM then he would had said it or Hiro would had made it seem so since u can't tell if he used it or not
not really as saying spell names are 100% a requirement, unless some spells have chants to them, you just have to look at how the spell works to know what they are

also, on Franmalth's page, where was it stated that he could only use a fraction of Hades' magic? because he and Natsu, Lucy and Happy said that it is Hades' magic and is the real thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back