• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seriously, what's the point bringing her back? Mira and Elfman had already move on from her death, Natsu and Happy as well. She already served her purpose, bringing her back IS the the worst thing Hiro ever pulled out.

I barely even see them interracting with each other after she's back. She was so damn useless for the plots.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
What was the point of bringing her back only to have her do nothing?
Couldn't agree more.

And some people says Lucy is useless due always getting beat up by the antagonists and saved by Natsu most of the times.

I think he said once that his staff or editors for some reason really liked Lisanna, which he didn't understand. Never gave a concrete reason y he brought her back and I agree it was a waste, but if I had to hazard a guess y, it'd be for his staff or editor.

Yeah I saw that he was actually sort of pressured to bring her back by a staff member or something like that even though he had no intention of doing so to begin with

Beast Zero Gudako said:
And some people says Lucy is useless due always getting beat up by the antagonists and saved by Natsu most of the times.
Does she though? Maybe it's my memory failing me but the only instance I remember that really happening was with Kain and later with Dimaria (but Dimaria is broken as hell so I tend not to count it).

Yeah, she's actually quite strong. She held up against several of the Nine Demon Gates for crying out loud

Davidsteel1 said:
Does she though? Maybe it's my memory failing me but the only instance I remember that really happening was with Kain and later with Dimaria (but Dimaria is broken as hell so I tend not to count it).
I thinks those people I mentioned (probably the Natsu x Lisanna groups) mostly judging Lucy from earliers Arc, especialy during Phantom Lord Arc.

Lucy is not the strongest, but she damn sure is not useless.

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Yeah I saw that he was actually sort of pressured to bring her back by a staff member or something like that even though he had no intention of doing so to begin with
Let's not say he was pressured, keep in mind this is all hearsay. All we can do is assume that he brought her back cuz his staff liked her; if this is even correct at all.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I thinks those people I mentioned (probably the Natsu x Lisanna groups) mostly judging Lucy from earliers Arc, especialy during Phantom Lord Arc.
Right, Phantom Lord. But even then that's not completely fair on her Natsu wouldn't have won his fight against Gajeel without her intervention.

Hey, Lisanna isn't useless, she managed to fight and defeat Ajeel with Elfman, say whatever you want about not having screentime, that's a major frickin feat right there

As for Lucy, Tartaros Arc and Alvarez, she put in work, I mean she was the one who learned Fairy Sphere

Don't forget, that's a Thought Projection, the real Ultear is an old woman

Sorry to kill your dreams

Thought Projection or not, she still kinda hot

Someone get Eri in here and rewind her to pre-Last Ages (and Aizawa too so he can erase her Quirk before she yeets Ultear out of existence)

Etherious Natsu Dragneel Full Body2
Also, I finally redrew END Form Natsu so we finally have a full body clear picture of this form

"Damaging the Book of E.N.D. causes damage to him"

we should remove this weakness from 100yq natsu since end book is no more

This is both clever and reckless tbh. While sure the plan works beautifully, the other guild members are there as well, they are also in danger getting affected bt the curse of contradictory.

Also damn, it's really tempting to throw Aldoron against Avatar of Calamity due how similar their powers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back