• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Also Matsu did was just turned up the heat. It just shows that his flames were stronger then the Armor Dragon or Natsu was just holding back until that moment

i mean my point is that natsu's fire still ignored the armor's fire resistance and burned him anyways

yeah, Natsu made his fire hotter by using a FDKM move which was stronger than Mole's armor that could tank his normal FDS fire

Resistance negation is when u are able to bypass another's resistance to your power not by sheer strength but by hax. That isn't the case here, what we have here is Natsu increasing his heat to a level that Madmole's resistance can't match in other words it's reliant on a power difference not hax

It pretty much just means that Natsu could breach that armor.

Pretty much how my punch cant make a dent to metal. If i however gotten stronger fromt that time and punch as hard as i can, then i made progress cause i was able to actually make that dent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back