• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that might be the smartest fricking thing Natsu has ever done, he thought of his brother, cause he knew his magic killed nature, that's really clever...

Davidsteel1 said:
CNBA3 said:
Neither what?
Resistance or durability against death magic
Dragons are known to be resistant to magic in general, while Death Magic's power is based on it's level of strength from the level of caring for life

so what exactly is the death magic doing? aldoron didnt look that damaged, but the wave did clear out his surroundings

Ovrhide said:
so what exactly is the death magic doing? aldoron didnt look that damaged, but the wave did clear out his surroundings
it looks like that him caring for life is letting Ankhseram's power loose and killing Aldron

@CNBA3 not in this site they're not. There was a thread a fair while ago addressing this particular point and it was decided that the dragon's resistance to magic should be changed to have a higher defence than offence. There's a reason Acno is the only dragon with magic resistance

Davidsteel1 said:
@CNBA3 not in this site they're not. There was a thread a fair while ago addressing this particular point and it was decided that the dragon's resistance to magic should be changed to have a higher defence than offence. There's a reason Acno is the only dragon with magic resistance
Acno is not a real dragon, but a dragon slayer that turned into a dragon, his resistance comes from his DSM, even Dorma Anim has resistance to magic the same as Dragons which works the same as DSM would against it

Akuma in japanese could mean both Devil and Demon, so it's not much difference.

Also last scan of chapter said:

Natsu: " Because of this power, Zeref was suffered, sad, and despaired. Use it a little cruel. Sorry brother."

God Seed: "This is bad...!!! At this rate Aldron would wither!!!!"

Dang, even more proof that Natsu really feels for his brother, I'm so glad we got all this closure between them

Honestly doubt this will take out Aldo. Either he pulls some wood magic trickery or his simply tanks it

hEy GuYs NaTsU diD oNe DaMaGe tO aLdOrOn AnD hE hAs 100,000,000 hP mEaNiNg hE iS 100,000,000x sTrOnGeR, 8.08 x 100,000,000 = 808,000,000 GiGaToNs = 808 pEtAtOnS sO aLdOrOn iS HiGh 6-A

Ah I also like this part of chapter

Gray: "Hie... I really glad that Mira is on our side."

Lucy: "Amazing..."

Mira: "For some reason... I feel like I was beaten by Gray in my dreams."

Gray: "That....That just your imagination!!!"

Yoyco said:
Honestly doubt this will take out Aldo. Either he pulls some wood magic trickery or his simply tanks it
yeah 100% this won't take out Aldo but it takes care of the Wolfen problem

Davidsteel1 said:
Nothing sweeter than using ur brother as a WMD
Best thing about this statement is it works both ways
The heck is this about? I'm very confused

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yoyco said:
If this does not take out Aldo, the seed would not make that statement about the death wave killing Aldoron, since they are part of each other, the seed will likely die before that happens either it kills itself or Aldoron will make it vanish.

Now that I think about it, it can't die now that it has the curse of contradiction so Aldoron will be doomed

WMD- Weapon of Mass Destruction

I'm making a joke about how both Natsu and Zeref have both expressed their love for each other by, in turns making each other WMD's. Zeref loved his brother so much he brought him back as a super demon, Natsu shows sympathy for Zeref's condition and reveals he cares for him, but only after he takes advantage of Wolfen and uses Zeref's curse to try and defeat Aldoron.

I'm just glad we have gotten to see Zeref come back into the series in various different forms, in the beginning, I thought 100 Year Quest would just kinda forget him and only focus on new stuff, I'm very happy he has returned like this, it's very nice to see one of my favorite characters not be forgotten

Hmm, It's as if Zeref was a really well written character and he is still influencing the story long after his death.

But in all seriousness the more Zeref call backs, has it been long enough to call it that yet, we get the better. As it adds more worth to the Alvarez arc, which desperately needs it and develops Natsu more.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yoyco said:
pretty much this. im guessing it will somewhat weaken aldoron, and thats about it.

Zackra1799 said:
Also Natsu is outpacing Zeref's attack so shouldn't we scale the 100 year quest characters to Sub Rel+?
The copy isn't necessarily as strong and fast as the original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back