• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting eaten by Acno isn't the point, just eating some of his magic would be enough.

Zeref doesn't state the reason why he considers Acno an immortal. There's no explanation to that and, to be fair, Zeref wasn't on very sane when he said that.

But I find his bad end route quite interesting I have to admit

Maybe. Acno might be able to eat a God's curse since he could eat a dimension but it could go either way.

Would we say Acno wouldn't be able to eat a God Slayer's magic (Normally, not with a trick like Natsu did)?

reeeee all this is doing is making me more thirsty for god lore

it just feels so close too with Selene and the Gold Dragon being right there

so for dragons, im guessing they're just born naturally attuned to their element

Igneel, Ignia and Atlas exist, so dragons of the same or atleast similar elements can be born, but since there must have been an original fire dragon, there must be dragons that don't inherit the element from their parent and have a new one either based on radically different personalities or mutations

with the gods and dragons relationship, we know dragons can't eat a god's element normally, the dragons also became the dragon gods so that denotes further superiority than a normal god but without more info we don't really know how a god is made and if something like this would turn them into gods eventually

while I was writing this I thought of something, back when Future Rogue and Natsu were fighting, I don't think Atlas or Motherglare were surprised when they started using the dual element modes. I wonder if there are dragons that do that too? Imagine if Selene or Gold Dragon (Ignia seems too prideful to use another person's powers) were losing and then started using one of those? it'd be wild

The Calaca said:
Or he's worried about Acnologia assimilating the Curse's powers into his DSM (since you guys love to use that argument >_>) and become immortal.

Right now he's longeve and that's it. We have no direct evidence that he would live forever.
zeref never said that acno is afte his magic power/curse power, he clearly says they will become his plaything for all eternity, what you are claming his headcanon.

• Zeref doesn't have unlimited knowledge to be a credible authority about Acnologia. He could live for 1000 years and would be worried about it either way.
zeref have more credibility then any other character, zeref have knowledge about dragons,like how he was able to find out that irene is originally a human, we are talking about a guy who posses more knowledge then anyone else in the verse

not that Acno is after it, Calaca suggested that Zeref might be worried that Acno would become immortal after eating Zeref's magic

U know, I always wanted Natsu to have more interaction with the other girls like Juvia or Levy. Hell Cana and Mira is what I also want. The only girl who he has talked to more against the entire guild is Lucy and a bit of Erza.

Thanks to some flaws someone found in all our calcs, everything is getting downgraded, X784 Characters will be 9-B, X791 Characters will be 8-A, X792 Characters will be Low 7-C and God Tiers will be Low 7-B, but Ichiya is getting upgraded to 1-A

All in all, this is a sad day for Fairy Tail Revisions

Also Natsu needs to be upgraded to Planet Level because in a filler arc he has an Attack with planet in it's Name.

On an unrelated Note, Mashima really hit us with some, probably unintentional, foreshadowing with what Natsu's Ignia fire form is probably going to represent.

Zackra1799 said:
On an unrelated Note, Mashima really hit us with some, probably unintentional, foreshadowing with what Natsu's Ignia fire form is probably going to represent.
Same thing could be said about E.N.D

Should the below image be used as Aldorons' page render?

Aldoron 1 rendered
The mountains and clouds were intentionally left to create a sense of scale

@Davidsteel1

Sure, but Imma crop it just a tiny bit

@CNBA3

I would say Zero is stronger, Jellal is probably a bit weaker

@CNBA3 Jellal was deemed a viable wizard saint with only half his magic power, while Wizard saints aren't necessarily equal the fact that Jellal managed to make the rank with one hand tied behind his back suggests that at full power both are at least comparable.

Based on Zero's performance against DF Natsu contrasted with Jellal's performance against DF Natsu, he also should at least be comparable if not outright stronger

@Mitch crop away

I just realized, a bunch of cannons doing more damage than jupiter all fired at Aldoron at the same time and his health wasn't depleted at all, he still had 10,000,000 HP, but Natsu's Punch did 1 HP, meaning Natsu is above the combined might of Several stronger than Jupiter cannons, Jupiter is rated as 1.01 Gigaton since it can hurt and damage Ajeel, there were at least 30 shots fired, FDKM Natsu should techinically be lowballed at 30 Gigatons, this is probably unusable tho

Actually, Jupiter flat out did a lot of damage to Ajeel, so it should be 2 Gigatons and that would make FDKM Natsu 60 Gigatons...

I'll bring it up in the CRT above

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Actually, Jupiter flat out did a lot of damage to Ajeel, so it should be 2 Gigatons and that would make FDKM Natsu 60 Gigatons...
I'll bring it up in the CRT above
well Ajeel was not aware and that did not defeat him, he was able to block it with his hand

I'd advise against that, the Uranus canons didn't all combine their attacks into a single beam and instead peppered Aldo-chan so it's not quite the same as being 30* stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back