• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

I use my telekinesis to immobilize the man even more, and then lift him in mid-air, causing the boy who held him immobilized to jump.

"Take away my curiosity, weren't you the guy who left the temple in Australia with Nach? What's your name?"

"Hello, what's going on here?" Eden asks while looking at the struggle that's going on

[Wait what would happen if I tried to Rinne Tensei Colzin]

[technically it could since he could just give himself the ability to make more of those amulets but he wouldn't]

Due to the reality bending ways of the world, he instead slams into the ground really hard and sends visible waves in the air

"WHY ARE TELEKINESIS BACKWARDS"

That Guy's nonsense starts to become more based on the malfunctioning of grammar rather then the sheer stupidity of what he's saying.

I use my Madness hax on myself to restrain back the madness of fear so I can think properly beyond "destroy whatever scares me which is everything"

"Wait. Colzin? But you died!"

"No, just me."

The Hungry World is immediately stablized

"This man's self-delusion is immense."

He simply takes a seat and watches

@Exodus

"For the moment I have to keep it immobilized, if you have something that can do the same I suggest you use it"

Eva turns uses the air around "that guy" to creat massive amounts of air pressure, changing the makeup of air around him to be filled with more of the denser gases to help with this and make it somewhat harder for him to breathe, trying to help restrain him.

[Depends on what Chi does

If it's mindhax, it won't work considering JoAT Soul protection]

[To clarify do I only have Madara's Rinnegan or do I have like a composite Rinnegan?]

[If it's life force I'm not sure that would actually effect the mind or generally anything related to That Guy]

[It was worth a try. Madara's has everything but Amenotejikara and Momoshiki's thing anyway]

"So you're not Corzin, just his ... madness? I guess it's possibly for the madness to outlive the host, though I've never really heard of it being done..."

I keep shrinking the madness monster. It's losing the monstrous bits of itself, which means that it's just turning back into a normal person, and that guy shouldn't be insane anymore on the other side.

"Yes, although it should be somewhat concerning to note, at least for you, that he isn't actually dead...."

he looks somber for a moment

"I.....I don't know how, but he's still alive. I don't know where he is, and i can't affect him at all. My blood should've killed him, completely and utterly....."

[Yeah that wouldn't work

He himself is a madlad so you can't just drag it out via life energy]

The madness monster is drained. Unfortunately, That Guy doesn't change.

"You didn't attack the source of the That Guy, why would he stop being crazy? You can't fundamentally alter someone's soul just because you sat on top of a monster in a pocket dimension."

[You know how in Jack of All Trades, people's souls can't be messed with when binded to their bodies

Yeah, you didn't effect their mind properly. Especially considering that the madness monster is considered a separate entity by your own words.]

"You know, it's tough being the madman sometimes, what not with all the stuff going on in your head. You know?" He says to the eye. "Oh, right. You wouldn't get it."

[If it's supposed to be apart of the mind then there's no reason it should be effected while it's binded to the body

If it's not apart of the mind then it shouldn't have any effect on the soul itself due to the nature of the soul

Pick an interpretation and run with it I suppose]

Back