• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

"YOU DARE TEST ME, LITTLE ONE?" He shouts, as he then tries to absorb its soul, not knowing it may not have one.

Destiny rolled her eyes and gestured a hand out towards the Hiver. Millions of small, razor sharp paper particles would shoot through the air and stab at the beat.

The Hiver moves out of the way, but his arm is atomized. Soon enough, the stump that was his arm healed up as it roared out in fury. It started to worry. It was being double teamed here.

The paper particles quickly come back to Destiny and she tanks the flames in their entirety, her hair and clothes only looking a little singed and smoldered. "Hmm, like a warm bath," she said with a grin before getting an idea. "Let's try out your idea."

She took a deep breath in, and then lit the oxygen she took in on fire with something internal. She blew the fire out at ridiculous speeds and with much intensity.

It then takes the fire being blown at it, but not without some serious harm being done to him. "YOU FIEND! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE."

The Eye starts to fire off some danmaku.

[start at 6:04 and stop at 6:23]

Story of Eastern Wonderland - Extra Remake - Rika & Evil Eye Sigma
Story of Eastern Wonderland - Extra Remake - Rika & Evil Eye Sigma

"Oh, I'm sure that'll work out so well for you," she said with a shake of her head before pulling out one of her paper revolvers. She began to unload on the Hiver in a rather casual manner.

It hits him straight for the heart, destyroying his physical body. His mind remained, as it thought the Hiver back into existence. Though, after that, it then raised its hands up again, this time ACTUALLY surrendering.

Destiny frowns a little and pulls out her super hot sword and walks towards Hiver, some of the sand beneath her feet turning into glass as she moved. "You surrender, I take it?"

"YES, YES, I GIVE UP." He said, terrified.

"Guys, what happe-YIKES!" Boris said. "All I wanted to do was introduce an old friend and this happens?"

"No mind controlling people!"

I also remember something important.

"Be right back... wait darn! I need someone insane to get back to the hungry world but this guy is cured"

I turn to Silas.

"Hey, I met Corzin's insanity demon in there and he says Corzin isn't dead"

"BORIS. YOU LIED TO ME. WHY DID YOU DO SO?"

"S-s-s-s-sooo I could be safe...?"

"SAFE!?" It then slams Boris onto the floor, angry.

"But I was just trying to keep you safe yourself!" Boris said.

"IS THAT IT? I GET IT NOW. OKAY, MY BAD. I SHALL GO NOW, BUT I'LL BE FINE WITH BEING SUMMONED ANY TIME." He said, before opening a portal to his realm and going in it.

ExodusNexus said:
"Wait, wait, wait. Who are we going after now?"
"Destiny. Honestly I think we should save that story for later. If we really are going to be working together, we should find a base of operations."

Back