• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

"Yes, follow me ... I have ... friends sitting at a table nearby"

(...)

"Comrades ... apparently we have a newcomer" I say, moving slightly beside the girl.

"Eva, they are Michael, Eden and Marta"

"Oh ... I would like to know it too, unfortunately we have been here recently ... just a day or two ... and many things have happened, but what I know ... is that you have powers like us"

"More black keys." Eden says disappointedly while looking at the phone

"Oh hello Eva." He says looking up

Okay, I mean I guess I'll fi-WAIT DID HE JUST TRY ATTACKING NACH?!

"Alright, none of that now."

I pull out my fan from my pocket dimension before blowing away the attack so it doesn't reach Nach.

"Pancho Fan!"

I know I can't touch him so...

I apply pressure to the enemy, to force him into kneeling before me.

"Submit."

That Guy gets nailed into the street, quickly plummeting through the earth.

"MOTHERFORKING HAX YOU CAN'T JUST DISABLE SOMEONE"

As That Guy rants about how unfair it is or whatever, he unleashes a barrage of block projectiles at Silas and Nach alike

[If you were to apply Class Y gravity to someone they'd likely go out the other end of the planet]

[You just applied pressure, you weren't trying to crush me between a rock and a hard place

Either way projectiles]

[Small question, if I disassemble that guy with my telekinesis ... does he regenerate himself? Why can I do it at the molecular level]

Faruel1998 said:
"Oh ... I would like to know it too, unfortunately we have been here recently ... just a day or two ... and many things have happened, but what I know ... is that you have powers like us"
"I.... don't know what to think of that."

"Ah, quiet darling ... I'll give you a few minutes to absorb it and then I'll tell you about a scumbag that is subjecting the whole of California with mind control ... do you want a juice?" I ask, handing her a pear juice.

Is he sending words at me? The hell?

"Pancho Fan!"

I blow away the words with a large gust of wind.

Now that that's taken care of...

I reverse the gravity I was using to pressure him, bring him upwards and then stopping him midair by applying pressure to both his top and his front. I remain careful not to kill him.

"Hey, can you like, not?"

"I WILL AS I PLEASE"

That Guy stops ranting, in favor of saying HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT and sending a ton of fire projectiles at Silas

"Well ... then, as far as we understand a guy with powers like ours has enslaved an entire country, already a couple of ... people with good ideals, I think ... they went to solve the situation, but I think they will have I need help ... now, I know we've known each other literally for two minutes, but ... would you like to help us and use your powers to do good? Seeing your soul you look like a kind person "I ask, showing her a big smile .

Meanwhile in Africa, reports of wildlife becoming uncharacteristically aggressive emerge from all over the continent. Animals that would usually go out of their way to avoid people now seem to be intentionally seeking them out with the sole purpose of killing and eating them. Something exceptionally bizarre is that herbivores and the like are no exception to this strange phenomenon. Eyewitness reports from several regions claim to have observed predator and prey working together to hunt and devour the same human victims.

Areas which deployed military forces have been successful in repelling wildlife attacks on their cities and villages thus far, though those without have been less successful. During autopsies of the deceased animals, biologists have noticed strange mutations in certain members of various species. Seemingly at complete random, individual organisms developed alterations in their biology such as new organs, limbs, or bone structure. Scientists are still trying to understand what all of this means. A major goal is now the live capture of a large sample of these mutated individuals for further study.

The source of all this (albeit oblivious to the fact) is a man currently located in some savanna in Central Africa, devouring what little is left of an entire pack of lions. His name is Will Wistop.

"No matter how much I eat, this hunger never stops. This freakin' sucks... Why did I have to be chosen of all people, and why with these stupid powers?! Just what the hell am I supposed to be doing here, old man? Screw your plans and screw this game! Screw everything. The whole world can die for all I care."

He continues to grumble similar sentiments to himself while walking in a random direction.

This guy, he really used fire on me. Doesn't he know wind beats fire?

"Pancho Fan!"

With another powerful gust of wind, I blow out the fire.

Honestly, I'm just trying to keep him in place until Nach can purify him. I've always wondered what happens when you question a villain's motivations and there's nothing around to interrupt it. I'm curious on how deep this rabbithole goes.

"You say this is what you want to do. Yet, why is it that you want to do this?"

"Don't you see what's around you!? This state is so blue, republicans don't even try to vote! The amount of libtards here is immeasurable! I am just here to improve the society! Make them stop blowing up dams for no reason! And in the end, the world will thank me!"

Out of options, That Guy decided to use a power that served as his last resort for victory. Reaching out via Mana, he tried to nail Silas to the ground in return via manipulation

Faruel1998 said:
"Well ... then, as far as we understand a guy with powers like ours has enslaved an entire country, already a couple of ... people with good ideals, I think ... they went to solve the situation, but I think they will have I need help ... now, I know we've known each other literally for two minutes, but ... would you like to help us and use your powers to do good? Seeing your soul you look like a kind person "I ask, showing her a big smile .
"I.... have to think about it. This is all very sudden."

Akuma opens a portal to the top of a nearby building, she sets up a chair and watches the fight between That Guy and Silas.

I feel a slight pressure on me as this green mist appears around my body.

This...this is magic. Why does he know magic? This is dangerous too, it appeared right on me. What if he knows something stronger? I should incapitate him better.

I send a fist made out of shadows over to him in the air and attempt to knock him out by hitting him in the back of the head.

The fist ends up making contact with another BLOCK, as That Guy pulled his mana from Silas and a bit more from himself to surround them in a web of lightning... Meltdown Web

"Oh ... again, take a few moments to digest the thing and ask me any questions you want" I chuckle.

Then I take a cup of ice cream I ordered.

"Mmm, caramel"

The Evil Eye Sigma finds Destiny's group, it hovers up above them, waiting for a response.

Meanhwile, Akuma continues to watch the fight while taking notes.

Eva ponders this for a bit.

As confusing as this situation is, I can't just leave people in trouble

"I think I'll help you out. It wouldn't be right to do anything else."

Faruel1998 said:
"This is what I like to hear!" I exclaim.

"So what can you do? What are your powers?"
"I think mostly wind and lightning. I haven't tested them yet, but I have this.... feeling."

"What the f**k?" He looks up, seeing the eye. "Hey! You want an ass-whooping of 17 layers, son!?" He shouts, whipping out the book.

"NEGATIVE." It says with a text-to-speech voice.

[Note: this Evil Eye Sigma is about the size of the average van.]

"Well, too bad! You better get your nonexistent butt out of here or I'll lay the Hiver on it so hard, you'll HAVE a butt to kick!" He shouts.

"Uhh, I also know how to use lightning ... and I also know how to teleport with those ... among many other things" I say, to then get up.

"Well ... comrades, it's time to kick someone's ass, but first we'll have to name our team ... and that name will be ... Team Aranil!" I exclaim, then laugh.

"Joke ... no ... no, I have something better in mind" I say, to then raise my fist.

"We ... we are like a storm, impetuous, arrived without warning but carrying something, the wind of hope, the drops of rain of life and the lightning of justice, in honor of my Master, Fengb├ío Lóng ... we will be called as the meaning of his name, Dragon Storm "

"Now! Let the thunder of our voices be heard! And let's make those who threaten this world tremble!"

"Come on! Team Dragon Storm!"

In an instant I use the sparkport to teleport the four of us plus the newcomer to California, a few dozen meters away where the battle is taking place.

Back