• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

"Yeah, I guess. It's just tough being me." He then started to sniff a little, but not to the brink of crying.

[this is why you don't give FCOC characters, JoaT has weird soul mind resistances on par with digimon's]

[i personally think the hungry world is a neat little back door through JoAT's mind stuff]

[If I had used an FC OC I would have used one of my characters, Partfind has Chaos Manipulation, he could simply use Annihilation and disintegrate That Guy's madness at a conceptual level]

[Well, it is that guy, he needs to have unbalanced homebrew forkery to mess with everyone's lives

I really don't think it should be though. Effecting a madness monster would just be equivalent to purifying mana. So what? You didn't effect the main production, just a product of the main source.

And, if you can effect it, it wouldn't be a proper part of their soul or mind.]

[Dmua, you have two choices as far as I'm concerned, making That Guy at least as sane as Boris-that is, almost for nothing-or one of us will have to kill him, that's how the story goes, good versus bad or morally ambiguous.

PS. Can I have the honor of demolecularizing That Guy?]

[The madness monster isthe manifestion of your mind in the hungry world and there is no body in the hungry world to protect your mind there]

[>as sane as Boris

Pff-

Boris is literally the guy who would've gone as far as to summon the Hiver in no time at all and was the guy who was willing to actually kill people or himself.]

[Would your weird resistance stop me from literally ripping out your soul using physical strength or with the holy scripture]

[A manifestation, but it wouldn't be the proper product

Otherwise it would be attached to the body and guarded with the soul

If it's separate, it wouldn't have baring, if it's with it, it wouldn't be separated to be effected.

Also, that's explicitly what it would do. You could just rip out their heart and then tear their soul in half like literally everyone in the main series itself does though]

[It is your mind, it's just in the hungry world! It is your mind, this is how it works, people's minds are both in their bodies and in the hungry world. I say manifestation because your mind wouldn't normally look like an Eldritch horror, but make no mistake, that thing is your mind, and messing with it is messing with your mind directly. And in the hungry world, that mind doesn't have any body to protect it]

[All right, it's three o'clock of the night from me and I'm not understanding anything about what Dmua says, so good night and good luck ... but I hope to pulverize someone with my TK later this week]

[But the soul is the mind. You can't separate them and expect both to be effected by attacking one thing. Fundamentally, you're not attacking the soul, so the person under it would function normally.]

At this point, That Guy has no more words to say of ranting. He's just sitting there.

"Alright, I give up I guess. You've successfully used your fancy powers to undermine me. You've become me. That Guy who sits there with his huge powersets and set of wacky morals telling other people what to do. How do you think Destiny is feeling right now, while you're considering flexing your molecular powers? Doesn't matter, I guess, since you'll kill me."

You can probably smell the crap of what he's saying, trying to gain a moral victory at the last moment like the badly written b rate villain that he kinda is. But, then again... for some people there may be some tiny amount of truth, like there is with any man.

[so now you're saying that if you don't have soul manipulation you can't affect your mind?]

I smack the unguarded madness ez-demon with my soul wavelength and inject my anti-madness power into them.

Then I exit the hungry world.

"I have cured thee from your madness! Go forth and live a happy life, and don't mind control people anymore!"

[Ehhh

Well, if you're using mind manipulation that just takes an aspect of the mind like with the hungry world, that won't work, but if the soul's wide open and you tried to use mindhax, that would work]

Just because Destiny had no real idea what was going on she decided to ignore everything around her and focus on the eye now. "Uh...what is it that you want?"

"Okay, lemme see how Candle Cove is-HOLY JUMPING JELLYFISH!" He shouted. "HIIIVERRRRRRR!" He shouted, as the Black Hiver came out of the portal.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"I HAVE DELIVERD A CARE PACKAGE." It says in its its text-to-speech voice while its eye looks at the box of tech. It then looks at Hiver.

"Boris what the heck did you do?" Destiny asked with a frown as she was already preparing a paper attack now. Oh god this was really dumb...

"Well, for one, you've destroyed Candle Cove! What do YOU have to say for yourself-AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

He was picked up by the Hiver as it snarled. "INSIGNIFICANT ANT!"

The Hiver roars out as he backs off, nearly falling over as he then roars out and charges forward, hand open to claim others in his clutches.

It roared out in fear as it backed off before teleporting away.

"What is going oooon!?" Boris shouts, terrified.

"UNKOWN HOSTILE ENTITY HAS FLEED, SCANNING AREA." It starts to scan the area, looking for Hiver.

Meanwhile, Akuma continues to write down notes on the fight she is watching.

The Hiver then teleports behind the eye as it laughs, lightning striking where it teleported to. He dropped Boris, or rather slammed him downwards, as the lightning sort of amplified him.

Back