• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enma and Tsuna DC change

Even though Tsuna destroying the black holes is considered an outlier, Enma creating them is legitmate. That should put him at 4-C. Now for Tsuna, he gained Enma's power while fighting Daemon Spade. He should be at least 4-C since his ring and Enma's ring fused. What do you guys think?

Not big at all, but it was stated that the black holes have the increased gravity of a star and that light could not escape from them.

Assuming they didn´t rip the whole planet apart I would doubt them really being as massive as a star, as that is what such a gravitational field should do to a planet (if they were not fighting on a planet it is not of concern of course). A black hole containing the mass of the star should also be around 6 km in diameter.

Someone destroying the black holes through physical force would also speak against them being real black holes.

i'm not really sure about this :?

because i'm not a science guy. However, it's really hard to believe has the "same" gravity of a star is mean has the same "Durability" of a star

DontTalk said:
Assuming they didn´t rip the whole planet apart I would doubt them really being as massive as a star, as that is what such a gravitational field should do to a planet (if they were not fighting on a planet it is not of concern of course). A black hole containing the mass of the star should also be around 6 km in diameter.
Someone destroying the black holes through physical force would also speak against them being real black holes.
Tsuna didn't destroy them with physical force, he blasted them away

RouninOtaku said:
DontTalk said:
Tsuna didn't destroy them with physical force, he blasted them away
however, the black holes weren't tearing up the planet were they?

RouninOtaku said:
It was because there was a defensive barrier over the island.
well based on his profile they already took that into account yet them being planetary is not counted here.

On his powers and abilities it states that he can create black holes with the gravity of a star. I made a thread about Tsuna's speed based off him escaping the black hole Enma created and majority of the people agreed

yeah but it didn't cause any changes to his tier. the speed was approved. but if this was taken into account he would've been changed a while ago. how was tsuna not torn apart in the black hole? unless i'm missing something. black hole feats are very wishy washy as seen with sol badguy.

He was getting sucked in, but then activated Cambio Forma and blasted away. The reason his tier wasn't changed was because when people bring up his black holes, it's usually for Tsuna's power.

This is what i mean't by he couldn't destroy them physically

sending an energy blast is destroying a Black hole physically and the main reason why i said tsuna couldn't be star level even if it wasn't an outlier

well tbh i'd say they should at least be 6-A with the proper upgrade. but like i said this would be a HUUUUGE boost in power that others would seen as an outlier since nothing like this has been displayed since this fight? or has there?

RouninOtaku said:
The reason he could do it is because his flame is the counterpart of Enma's flame IIRC
tbh i really don't know i'm supplying counter arguments based on the info you gave me and the rules on this site. so technically i was talking out my a**

Dragonmasterxyz said:
well tbh i'd say they should at least be 6-A with the proper upgrade. but like i said this would be a HUUUUGE boost in power that others would seen as an outlier since nothing like this has been displayed since this fight? or has there?
Yes it would be a huge boost in power, but the thing is everyone recieved upgrages prior to the arc that we never saw the power of except for Tsuna, and we only saw him at 50% for a very small amount of time.

RouninOtaku said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes it would be a huge boost in power, but the thing is everyone recieved upgrages prior to the arc that we never saw the power of except for Tsuna, and we only saw him at 50% for a very small amount of time.
but has anything been shown to be consistent with this?

No, before those upgrades they only showed town to city level+. When Tsuna got the upgrade he pretty much dominated somebody who was at least town level+ in a very short amount of time.

Essentially he used multiple spheres that had the gravity of a star, and Tsuna obtained Enma's power and was gonna send Daemon spade through the Earth.

RouninOtaku said:
Essentially he used multiple spheres that had the gravity of a star, and Tsuna obtained Enma's power and was gonna send Daemon spade through the Earth.
was this also in a barrier?

Tsuna and his guardians were going to fight Enma and his guardians, the barrier was there that so nobody could see the island and no one could escape. It was also there to prevent any damage outside the island so nothing could be noticed by the world.

RouninOtaku said:
Tsuna and his guardians were going to fight Enma and his guardians, the barrier was there that so nobody could see the island and no one could escape. It was also there to prevent any damage outside the island so nothing could be noticed by the world.
hmm. well that could be proof of the black hole but the whole automatically star level does seem a little....off. we can assume these are black holes based on statemnts but then we would have to say raizen is a planet buster. see the problem here. the black hole statement is from a scientist but it doesn't mean it's true.

What supports it other then the statement is that Tsuna couldn't escape it until he activated his Cambio Forma. And it's not by a normal scientist, it's by the greatest and most trusted hitman in the world, Reborn, and he solves the biggest mysteries in the scientific community annually. his judgment has literally never been wrong and he can also read minds.

RouninOtaku said:
What supports it other then the statement is that Tsuna couldn't escape it until he activated his Cambio Forma. And it's not by a normal scientist, it's by the greatest and most trusted hitman in the world, Reborn, and he solves the biggest mysteries in the scientific community annually. his judgment has literally never been wrong and he can also read minds.
great reasoning. however, tsuna you'd think these feats were already taken into account. i highly doubt that tsuna is star level with just that. maybe Darkness552 could have some insight. this still seems fishy.

I doubt the barrier thing has ever been taken into account. Because most people just say that why didn't the earth tear apart.

RouninOtaku said:
I doubt the barrier thing has ever been taken into account. Because most people just say that why didn't the earth tear apart.
Can i see a scan of the barrier because the earth should've shattered around that island at least.

You can't see the barrier because it is covered by mist flames, which are the flames used by illusionists. The barrier was lifted at one point, I can show you that if you want, and how it looked like before.

is the area in the island effected? ? was the island being completely destroyed by those lack holes? while destruction doesn't happen outside. it should effect the inside.

Back