• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, click on the profile of jin mori's universe, then click on her supporters, then click on their profiles, and then throw this crt in the message wall section and say can you look at it, throw it to the authorized and normal supporters of the supporters so that it will attract attention, then the interested people you want will come to this discussion.

First of all, click on the profile of jin mori's universe, then click on her supporters, then click on their profiles, and then throw this crt in the message wall section and say can you look at it, throw it to the authorized and normal supporters of the supporters so that it will attract attention, then the interested people you want will come to this discussion.
Oh damn, thanks, I'll give it a go when I get home from work.
Thanks for the help

Bump 😎
vibing-cat.gif

Didn’t morí Jin extinguish all the
Light in the universe for one picosecond ?

Has anyone bothered calcing that? because I’m pretty sure it’d be substantially into 4-A considering inverse square law.

Didn’t morí Jin extinguish all the
Light in the universe for one picosecond ?

Has anyone bothered calcing that? because I’m pretty sure it’d be substantially into 4-A considering inverse square law.
The universe stuff is hyperbole. In the series, it was just how regular people perceived it. What Mori extinguished was the sun and all visible stars.

The universe stuff is hyperbole. In the series, it was just how regular people perceived it. What Mori extinguished was the sun and all visible stars.
Actually I've seen a calc for that, that scaled to multi solar system as well. Here
But idk how to post calcs on the wiki and stuff like that so I'm just trying to get this feat accepted for now. We Wokistan said in the thread 5 years ago, this is a pretty cut and dry feat by itself even without any calcs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is also consistent with Mori's boat appearing throughout the universe so yes I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back