• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics: Reviewing Exotic Haxes

Also, I am not sure what the proposal for Mandrakk is at the current moment (if there are any), but if it's a removal for the hax then I disagree with it for the reasons outlined in the thread that gave him it.
The removal was already approved and applied. You'd need to make a counter-CRT if you want it added back.

I side with Deagon that the emotional spectrum is not tied to the life equation simply due to what was believe to be there in the beyond Source Wall. I’ve read the story and there’s nothing to suggest the reservoir was the Source. Life equation and the emotional spectrum should be kept as two different things.

However, I’m still in favor of giving Captain Atom either conceptual manipulation or a limited variant of it.

should we remove resistance to plot manip for chryalis? the justification just says she has seemingly broken free from the narrative and there are 0 scans for that and for any of her other abilities
Until there’s justification which I can’t find either then the ability should be removed. “Seemingly” should be a dead giveaway of a random ability that she didn’t possess.

If that's so, I'll leave CA's CM alone for now. There are three other things I haven't applied:

There's still ongoing debate regarding these, so what should I do?
For the first one, I think VeryGoofyToddler should compile his arguments for causality manipulation into a final comment.

The second one, the people in favor of causality manipulation for Vertigo characters are arguing for other feats, so that justification for Lucifer could probably be removed.

For the third one, anyone whishing to grant these character concept manipulation should probably bring scans. We should wait until the causality manipulation debate is taken care of, then remove CM for anyone who wasn't given justifications by the end.

What exactly do I need to do? When I literally requited you twice to read it. What difference would a post make when I already summarized it. Just read what I already said, if not the best you’ll get is the same things rewritten differently and that’s a bit tedious.
@ProfectusInfinity

Back