• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enma and Tsuna DC change

RouninOtaku said:
Yea that I can agree with, but the thing is the barrier was being held by a reality warper.
and thus another confusing piece of the puzzle. who was he/she/it again?

RouninOtaku said:
Daemon Spade
yeah that guy. but the island was damaged but it obviously was weaker than a coin sized black hole. he would've used his powers to keep the island in one piece correct?

Pretty much what happened is, Daemon Spade is from the first Generation of Mafia. He was disguising himself as one of Enma's guardians because he needed Mukuro Rokudo's body and powers. He is one of Tsuna's guardian. He was only playing along until he got Mukuro's body and then attempted to kill Enma and Tsuna. When Tsuna defeated him the barrier was gone.

He was keeping the island safe because the person who would be able to get the body of Mukuro to him was on the island so he had to keep it protected.

but in order to do that he'd have to repair the island when those black holes hit. the island should've still been getting destroyed by the black hole.

The black holes never directly hit the island and Enma has the Flame of the Earth and can manipulate the gravity of earth along with his black holes. I'll go re-read the manga real quick to check what exactly happened

RouninOtaku said:
The black holes never directly hit the island and Enma has the Flame of the Earth and can manipulate the gravity of earth along with his black holes. I'll go re-read the manga real quick to check what exactly happened
okay then.

Sorry for taking long, the only other information that I learned was that pretty much when Daemon vanished all of his effect on the island vanished along with the people he trapped in his dimensions.

Well I can't exactly answer that is because,all the fights except for Daemon vs Enma and Tsuna were set in a specific place and the guardians could only fight in that place. For example, Aobu and Ryohei were fighting in a extremely small dome which is smaller then an apartment in a forest.

so we are at a stalemate. to many uncertainties. though i am proud of myself. i managed to keep up a debate via bulls***. i literally came into the debate blind. and i'm still confused.

I'm not surprised, the series is extremely weird. The strongest hitman is a baby, rain is fire, cloud is fire, storm is fire, thunder is fire, sky is fire, mountains are fire, mist is fire. Tsuna can go faster then light via fire. The series is extremely confusing.

RouninOtaku said:
I'm not surprised, the series is extremely weird. The strongest hitman is a baby, rain is fire, cloud is fire, storm is fire, thunder is fire, sky is fire, mountains are fire, mist is fire. Tsuna can go faster then light via fire. The series is extremely confusing.
EVERYTHING IS ON FREAKING FIRE!!!!!!!!

Yup, but I guess for now we have to wait for more input. The stupidest one to me is the "Forest Flame" why would you have a forest fire, that's dangerous.

RouninOtaku said:
Yup, but I guess for now we have to wait for more input. The stupidest one to me is the "Forest Flame" why would have a forest fire, that's dangerous.
That power is a walking contradiction. smokey the bear would cry if he saw this anime.

The only one that makes sense is probably the Sun Flame. But the power that comes with that is a fire kangaroo

Well,.... Tsuna's original animal was a dragon, but that was only an imitation of Tsuna because he was nervous and scared. But when Tsuna calmed down it became a cat-looking lion. Also there is a hedgehog made of fire.

Back