• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I start, this was already discussed in a thread few years ago where most people already seemed to agree until the thread just kinda died off. But since wiki rules and opinions may change I'm making this a whole separate thread.

So what we currently use to scale Mori to 4-B is applying his 250,000x multiplier to his base form which we scale to 4-C by scaling him to Satan. This is flawed in the sense that Mori scales absurdly above the characters who perform the 4-C feats even without the multiplier (I go over this later in the post). The Satan fight gives us a quantification as to how much stronger he is.
So basically the premise is that Mori with a 250,000x amp one shot vaporizes over 2 quintillion phase 1 Satan clones. The strength of these clones depends on the distance from the original where even being in an entirely different dimension still allows the clone to temporarily access 100% of the originals power.
Base Satan currently scales to 1.5538649e+42 Joules - 4C star level. The difference between even baseline 4-C and 4-A is only around 3 quadrillion times, and if we were to actually multiply Satan's durability value by the amount of clones completely destroyed we would get around 3.1077298e+60 Joules, which is well into 4-A (still far from 3-C or even the EoS 4-A values)

Now to answer some potential counter points:
Isn't this calc stacking tho?
Not really. The only calc used here is the 4-C feat, for the rest we only use numbers we canonically got from the author and multiply them together. So it's closer to a multiplier. Unlike calc stacking, this simply applies a calced number to a canonical value.
Okay but isn't the number a bit too ridiculous for a multiplier?
Without much context maybe. But if we look at the in-universe scaling chain it does make sense. The 4-C feat is performed by Daewi and Mori Hui. Satan gets the 4-C scaling by fighting him in base with no further amps. It even seems like Satan is toying with Daewi, casually snapping his neck and looking away mid fight.

Now the Mori we are talking about scales not just to, but above an all out phase 3 Satan with a sun amp who has absorbed suns corona and used a 250,000x multiplier himself. And just to illustrate how big of an amp phase 2 and phase 3 are, Odin who almost got one shotted by Taejins recoiless and had his arm be completely shredded one shotted Taejin by just entering phase 2. So the scaling chain would be something like
Jeabongchim Mori > Sun amped Corona absorbed phase 3 Jeabongchim Satan > Sun amped phase 3 Jeabongchim Satan >>> Sun amped phase 2 Jeabongchim Satan >>>>>>>> Sun amped phase 2 Satan > phase 2 Satan >>> phase 1 Satan >/~ phase 1 suppressed Satan ~ Daewi = 4-C

So while the number does seem ridiculous at first look, it's actually reasonable if you look at the context it's presented.
Wouldn't this contradict the current 4-A value for a stronger Mori Dan?
No. Even if we were to apply the number as a multiplier to the 4-C feat, we would end up with a value 10000x below the current 4-A Mori dan value. And the feat currently used for that is a controlled explosion, not an all out DC attempt and the panel used for it is using a scan mid-explosion rather than the final size of it (since we don't really get a panel showing us the entire explosion size before it turns into a black hole). So if anything, this makes the later 4-A values more consistent.

Potentially supportive evidence:
In chapter 292 a significantly weaker Mori states that if he uses his power with a 190,000x multiplier the "stars can't take it". Using the average distance between stars, creating a shockwave that can destroy 2 or more stars should land him in the multi solar system range similarly to Saitamas old 4-A calc. The reason this is potentially supportive evidence supportive is that some translators seem to say it means stars while others say it's just a singular star. And while the word used means stars by itself, Korean is a language in which words can change in meaning depending on the context so using a machine translation like this can be flawed.

Conclusion:
Ragnarok Mori (and everyone who scales to him) should be upgraded to 4-A. Either to 2 quintillion times the 4-C calc (because that should be the minimum he should scale to given the feat), or "possibly 4-A" with baseline 4-A value (because uuhhh big number is big enough for an upgrade but too big to be taken at face value)

I hope I didn't miss some funky wiki rule that would make this longass post a completely useless waste of time 💀

I agree, this multiplier event will increase Mori's speed. In addition, if we consider achievements such as closing the universe, at least 4A seems logical, but in addition to these, Mori Jin destroys some of the skyscraper floors with llypo and each floor contains its own space-time (if I remember correctly, this is so). That's why I have different opinions about whether Ragnarok Mori Jin L2C can happen. The Eos state of Goh characters is definitely much higher than Tier 4, but I think it is right to discuss this in another CRT.

Why are so many new users with black and white manga pfps responding with 1 word comments?

Following; count me as neutral for now.

you cant escape us. you are one of us. you are us
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

So what we currently use to scale Mori to 4-B is applying his 250,000x multiplier to his base form which we scale to 4-C by scaling him to Satan. This is flawed in the sense that Mori scales absurdly above the characters who perform the 4-C feats even without the multiplier (I go over this later in the post). The Satan fight gives us a quantification as to how much stronger he is.
So basically the premise is that Mori with a 250,000x amp one shot vaporizes over 2 quintillion phase 1 Satan clones. The strength of these clones depends on the distance from the original where even being in an entirely different dimension still allows the clone to temporarily access 100% of the originals power.
Base Satan currently scales to 1.5538649e+42 Joules - 4C star level. The difference between even baseline 4-C and 4-A is only around 3 quadrillion times, and if we were to actually multiply Satan's durability value by the amount of clones completely destroyed we would get around 3.1077298e+60 Joules, which is well into 4-A (still far from 3-C or even the EoS 4-A values)
This isn't allowed. Satan's durability wasn't combined, he just hit them all with the same attack, without losing significant energy.

Mori's kick hitting 2 quintillion clones doesn't mean it has 2 quintillion times the energy as Satan's durability.

This isn't allowed. Satan's durability wasn't combined, he just hit them all with the same attack, without losing significant energy.

Mori's kick hitting 2 quintillion clones doesn't mean it has 2 quintillion times the energy as Satan's durability.
Idk what exactly are you trying to say. Destroying 100 objects takes more than 100x the energy necessary to destroy 1 object. Destroying 2 quintillion Satans takes at least 2 quintillion times the energy it takes to destroy 1 Satan. You can't do something without having the energy to do so

Idk what exactly are you trying to say. Destroying 100 objects takes more than 100x the energy necessary to destroy 1 object. Destroying 2 quintillion Satans takes at least 2 quintillion times the energy it takes to destroy 1 Satan. You can't do something without having the energy to do so
No? It just means he didn't lose significant energy that's all. You can't apply that logic to characters

What? Can you explain how do you think Mori did the feat without the necessary energy to perform it?
After the 250,000x amp whatever value he scales to hit each clone with the same amount of force without losing significant energy.

That's how the wiki treats feats like this. If you were to use this, this would be Hiding Calculations

After the 250,000x amp whatever value he scales to hit each clone with the same amount of force without losing significant energy.
How can you perform a feat without losing the amount of energy necessary to perform that feat???? This isn't some AOE burn damage this is the force of his kick. It's like saying that destroying 2 quintillion stars is only a star level feat...
That's how the wiki treats feats like this. If you were to use this, this would be Hiding Calculations
I'm not hiding any calculations, the only calc (the 4-C one) I'm using is linked in the profile and the other value is given to us by the author. It's conceptually no different from applying a multiplier.

The feat is just undeniably at least 4-A. The only question is whether there's some rule that's clearly against it on the wiki and so far nobody has shown any.

How can you perform a feat without losing the amount of energy necessary to perform that feat???? This isn't some AOE burn damage this is the force of his kick. It's like saying that destroying 2 quintillion stars is only a star level feat...
No it's not. You're stacking a character's durability compared to a star. These are not equal scenarios.
I'm not hiding any calculations, the only calc (the 4-C one) I'm using is linked in the profile and the other value is given to us by the author. It's conceptually no different from applying a multiplier.
Not really. The only calc used here is the 4-C feat, for the rest we only use numbers we canonically got from the author and multiply them together. So it's closer to a multiplier. Unlike calc stacking, this simply applies a calced number to a canonical value.
Which is still Calc Stacking and Hiding Calculations.

No it's not. You're stacking a character's durability compared to a star. These are not equal scenarios.
The only difference is that it's a star level character instead of a star itself. The AP necessary for the feat is essentially the same.
Which is still Calc Stacking and Hiding Calculations.
Using 1 calc is calc stacking and hiding calculations? Now you're just saying things without providing any arguments

The only difference is that it's a star level character instead of a star itself. The AP necessary for the feat is essentially the same.
Stars are calculated by calculating the energy it takes to overcome their GBE by Inverse Square Law. Inverse Square Law does state that the farther away from an omnidirectional blast the target is, the more energy would be required by the attack to destroy the target, however you would need to calculate that energy now. Using their star level durability is Calc Stacking.
Using 1 calc is calc stacking and hiding calculations? Now you're just saying things without providing any arguments
At first, I was thinking that the Star level came from an actual statement, but i had to reread the op and look at the verse page, so no its not hiding calculations just calc stacking, better now? Refer to what I said in the above quote.

Stars are calculated by calculating the energy it takes to overcome their GBE by Inverse Square Law. Inverse Square Law does state that the farther away from an omnidirectional blast the target is, the more energy would be required by the attack to destroy the target, however you would need to calculate that energy now. Using their star level durability is Calc Stacking.
I already answered this I'm not going to respond to it anymore if you don't actually give an argument. It's not calc stacking, there's only one calc in the whole thread.
At first, I was thinking that the Star level came from an actual statement, but i had to reread the op and look at the verse page, so no its not hiding calculations just calc stacking, better now? Refer to what I said in the above quote.
Not calc stacking if there's only one calc

a bullet that can pierce through 2 people does not require 2x the energy to pierce through 1, it just needs the original + whatever it would have lost
It literally does…? If it pierces one it loses the energy equal to what's necessary to pierce that person. What you just said would make any bullet travel infinitely…

I already answered this I'm not going to respond to it anymore if you don't actually give an argument. It's not calc stacking, there's only one calc in the whole thread.
I’ve given you two arguments but all you’ve said is no.
Literally just read the Attack Potency Page, in its first few paragraphs it tells you another reason why we don’t do this.
Not calc stacking if there's only one calc
It’s calc stacking because it needs a calculation. You want to say that Mori loses energy with each target vaporized from the kick. Wiki doesn't accept that unless its a calculation. So you have no choice but to make a calculation, using the 4-C dura which is from a calculation. Which is then calc stacking.

I’ve given you two arguments but all you’ve said is no.
No, you said "using a calc is calc stacking". Literally:
Using their star level durability is Calc Stacking.
Literally just read the Attack Potency Page, in its first few paragraphs it tells you another reason why we don’t do this.
Checked it before, rechecked it again, it doesn't say anything. If you think I missed something then quote it from the page.
It’s calc stacking because it needs a calculation. You want to say that Mori loses energy with each target vaporized from the kick. Wiki doesn't accept that unless its a calculation. So you have no choice but to make a calculation, using the 4-C dura which is from a calculation. Which is then calc stacking.
It's not calc stacking because it doesn't need that. We just use the number that the author gave us to avoid any calcs. Of course calcing the feat (and actually calc stacking) would give higher results but we specifically don't do this to avoid calc stacking.
We literally have several examples like this accepted on the wiki. For example, literally all 3 rel+ and above feats for Bleach work the same way.
All 3 use Ichigo scaling to Grimjow who was shown to outspeed lightning to calculate the distance between 2 realms, and then apply that calculated distance to calc the speed feats. The reason these are not calc stacking is that we can derive the values without any calcs, and then use those those for a calc. You can apply numbers the author gives us to calcs without calc stacking.
It's essentially the same thing so either we downgrade Bleach to low end subrelativistic (and recheck every other verses page if they do this as well) or this simply isn't calc stacking.

But I must say, it would be funny af if this CRT went absolutely nowhere for GoH but accidentally ended up downgrading all of bleach to sub relativistic.
Kakashi victim Yhwach confirmed

Checked it before, rechecked it again, it doesn't say anything. If you think I missed something then quote it from the page.

It's not calc stacking because it doesn't need that. We just use the number that the author gave us to avoid any calcs. Of course calcing the feat (and actually calc stacking) would give higher results but we specifically don't do this to avoid calc stacking.
We literally have several examples like this accepted on the wiki. For example, literally all 3 rel+ and above feats for Bleach work the same way.
All 3 use Ichigo scaling to Grimjow who was shown to outspeed lightning to calculate the distance between 2 realms, and then apply that calculated distance to calc the speed feats. The reason these are not calc stacking is that we can derive the values without any calcs, and then use those those for a calc. You can apply numbers the author gives us to calcs without calc stacking.
It's essentially the same thing so either we downgrade Bleach to low end subrelativistic (and recheck every other verses page if they do this as well) or this simply isn't calc stacking.
notably, a DIRECT showing that requires zero calculation can be used - it's akin to a flat-out statement.

think of it like this:
a character is calced to be supersonic, then i use this supersonic speed in a calc later? stacking.
a character blatantly, extremely clearly outspeeds a soundwave, and then i use this in another calc? allowed (to my knowledge, i'm pretty sure Izuku has some calcs on this basis? not sure).
a character is just explicitly stated to be capable of outspeeding sound, then i use this in a calc later? allowed.

notably, a DIRECT showing that requires zero calculation can be used - it's akin to a flat-out statement.
Yes and this CRT follows the same logic. Except for Grim outspeeding lightning being the very DIRECT showing that requires no calculation, we have Mori destroying the clones which requires no calculations. It very blatantly shows us that Moris kick > 2 quintillion times Satans durability without any necessary calculations.

Yes and this CRT follows the same logic. Except for Grim outspeeding lightning being the very DIRECT showing that requires no calculation, we have Mori destroying the clones which requires no calculations. It very blatantly shows us that Moris kick > 2 quintillion times Satans durability without any necessary calculations.
satan's durability comes from a calculation - the jupiter pushing feat.
that's stacking.

satan's durability comes from a calculation - the jupiter pushing feat.
that's stacking.
But how much Mori outscales it comes from a very blatant feat/statement.
We can tell Mori outscales Satans durability by this much without calcs because we actually have a statement giving us the amount of clones. We don't need to calc this. So we only use 1 calc and one blatant DIRECT feat/statement to get the final result. So it's essentially the same.

Same way we used Grim being unqualifiably faster than lightning (not quantifying to avoid calc stacking), we would simply use "unqauntifiably stronger than 2 quintillion times Satans durability" to avoid calc stacking.

Last edited:

Bleach has statements, you do not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back