• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Upscaling via Black Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The KHR universe is a fairly standard Shounen universe. However, I do not agree with the current scaling of the verse on the wiki page. My goal for this content revision is not necessarily to cajole or pander to the masses but to break down why the universe scales higher than what the wiki states. There has been another attempt at this upscale but it was not as in-depth as this one so I will be trying to amend that. I will also be pulling arguments from that thread as well and addressing them. Furthermore, this should serve as an introduction to the arguments and scaling rather than a definitive guide. I also acknowledge that not everyone will agree right away and if you have any further inquiries, please comment below. If you have any questions about scans, comment below, also. I will also be open to any debates with anyone on this. For VC debates, you can get ahold of me on my discord: Tetsuya#4495

Star Level Tsuna:
In Tsuna's fight against Enma, Enma summoned gravity spheres using his flame ability. Each one of these spheres has gravity equal to that of a star. An unquestioned rule within the realm of physics is that mass and gravity are directly proportional. If something has the gravity of a star, it will also have the mass of a star as well. I will admit that stars come in varying sizes and shapes but he did destroy multiple of them all at once so we can assume a slightly higher than the normal yield of a feat like this. Also, consider that the gravity was strong enough to throw off Tsuna's flight pattern in the fight. This would mean that it most likely wouldn't be the smallest among the small of stars. However, further speculation of that will not be discussed in this article unless brought up.

Universal Tsuna:
The most common argument surfacing, as it seems to me, is Tsuna being upscaled to universal level. That is what the thread I linked in my first paragraph discussed. It uses the argument of Tsuna's XXBurner equating to that of the Big Bang. For scans of this, please see the thread itself. I will be going over some of the arguments against this upscale that I saw within the thread.

"This is an outlier."
This is probably the most common argument I've seen when discussing this topic, whether it be here or on some other platform of social media. I will be going over the guidelines of the outlier wiki page.

1) Is it a big jump or drop in power? If a character with several city destruction feats is shown to be able to destroy a mountain, we cannot necessarily consider it as an outlier, for the reason that the jump between tiers is not extreme enough to be so, despite the jump between energy values we attribute to them. If the character has very few feats, we can likely ignore this point.

It is a big jump in power indeed. However, as the last sentence states, we can most likely overlook this point. Tsuna has used his XXBurner twice in the series. One was when he was fighting Enma and he needed to destroy the black hole. The second time was when he was fighting Daemon Spade where he needed to destroy seven black holes all at once. This is also accompanied by a statement of Tsuna holding back when he first used XXBurner which would add to consistency with the writing. Overall, this is a very subjective point as to whether or not something is an "outlier." Just because something is a massive jump in power, does not make it an outlier. Look at verses such as Inazuma Eleven, Magi, or Blazblue.

2) Is it a unique or exceptional incident? If incidents of a similar level are repeated consistently over time, they are unlikely to be outliers. Usually, from the third incident onwards. If the character has very few feats, we can also likely skip this point.

As I stated prior, Tsuna used this attack twice in his life and both times, it was consistent with the power he needed in order to accomplish the feat. This is twice which is one short of the guidelines for this section number, however, both times were very consistent with the scaling of the power of the XXBurner and also with the lack of feats, so it is logical to skip this point as well.

3) Is the event unexplained and unjustified? If an extreme incident is not accompanied by any kind of explanation that justifies it, it is probably an outlier. But if it can be explained by means of some power-up, vulnerability or limiter, it is likely not. If Superman is wounded by a bullet, it's probably an outlier. But if Superman was under the influence of red sunlight or was previously weakened with Kryptonite, it is not.

We know that Tsuna got the second most powerful upgrade within the series prior to this feat. That being the Vongola's Sin. This feat didn't come out of anywhere and came directly after a massive power-up within the series. Who are we to say that a power-up cannot upscale someone's stats from continental to universal? Like I stated before, look at other fictional universes where massive gaps in scaling take place.

4) Does the event break the previously established power-scaling? Here we must take into account a number of factors, such as comparable characters possessing feats or statements of a similar level to the hypothetical outlier, the outlier not being supported by fights that might suggest a similar level, or subsequent events or statements that contradict it in some way.

There are no inconsistencies to my knowledge. People like Enma survived being inside of a black hole which should upscale his durability to universal from the infinite amounts of tidal force within a black hole. The statement of Tsuna's XXBurner being as powerful as the Big Bang also came from Reborn, a highly credible source that does not over exaggerate and serves as a narrative plot device of narration throughout the series.

5) Does the event break with the narrative of the work? Many times an outlier breaks with what has been previously established or shown in a work, creating inconsistencies that are difficult to resolve unless we invalidate one of the two events. If, for example, a character claims not to be able to dodge bullets, even though he was previously seen dodging them explicitly, we are faced with a contradiction where we will probably have to resort to using the more reliable evidence.

There are no inconsistencies. There are no statements anywhere in KHR, before or after the feat, that would suggest that this level of power is impossible.

Overall, this argument is highly subjective as there aren't too many objective guidelines with some guidelines falling along the lines of "do you think this jump in power is reasonable?" A claim that this is an outlier should be immediately responded to by a question for substantiation on why the feat is an outlier and not just an upscale. There are no scaling inconsistencies within the series for this feat, the statement is made by the most credible source within the universe, and the feat logically fits in place with the timeline.

"The black holes don't look like real-life black holes."
This is an appeal to reality. Something within fiction does not necessarily need to look like something in order for it to represent a certain thing. This is true, especially in cases of visual art such as manga. You could even argue that it looks flat because the singularity is extremely small and what we are seeing is actually the ejection disk of a black hole. Either way, if your whole argument hinges on the visual representation of it, despite the series explaining how a black hole is formed and the black holes forming how black holes normally form, then that would be a cherry-picking fallacy.

"The orbs that Enma created did not warp space."
They don't need to. You overestimate how much effect a star has on space. Stars do not have any visible warping of space around them. This is true even for massive stars. And even then, this star could be smaller than our star. Requiring a star to warp space around it is illogical as we don't know the mass of the star the spheres are based on and also for the simple fact that stars do not warp space to a visual degree in real life.

"They don't warp the light around it to create a gravitational lensing effect."
I would argue they did. Look at Enma's limbs when he fell into his own black hole. His body outstretched. Or you can go in another direction for a rebuttal and point out that if we are actually going by the realistic physics of photons, characters who are FTL should have a hard time perceiving the world around them and couldn't actually fight as they would not know where their opponent is or how about pointing out that we as readers couldn't actively perceive characters who are FTL due to them being faster than what should be possible to perceive. My point is that dabbling with photon physics to disprove something is a double-edged sword and applying it here would make a whole bunch of inconsistencies within shounen universes due to how finicky photon physics is. Typically, the physics of light and forces are generally overlooked due to them being hard to write in or for some other reason, so hinging your argument on the necessity of some sort of visual representation to satisfy your beliefs is illogical and would again, be cherry picking.

"They don't possess all the properties of a black hole."
Black holes are already mysterious to us and requiring every single niche thing that comes with black holes would throw off the narrative. The point of black holes is that they have intense gravity. as long as that idea gets conveyed, requiring every little thing about physics to go right is excessive. We don't require superman to destroy the earth every time he flies at FTL speeds because it is common to overlook these types of physics within fiction. It is fiction for a reason and requiring every single real aspect about something that's already quite mysterious to us in real life is an underhanded approach.

Essentially these are all appealing to reality and such can be countered with more or less, the same line of logic.

"Lack go large scale destruction."

A common misconception about black holes is that when a black hole is created, everything starts to get destroyed around it. This is not true at all. Mass is conservative and therefore gravity is. Because gravity is conserved, black hole gravity won't affect those it already didn't affect. A common example is if our sun turned into a black hole. This is improbable as it is too small to naturally turn into a black hole but let's say Enma used his powers on it. The black hole would not start to swallow our planets. this is because the sun did not actually change mass. Therefore, gravity exerted on the rest of the planets did not go up or go down. Because the spheres of gravity did not affect the surroundings before turning into black holes, it means that black holes wouldn't affect them (besides sucking in the air which the manga explicitly shows).

MFTL+ Tsuna:

This post shows the calculation made to scale Tsuna's speed. Any questions about the calculation should be commented down below. I'll go over a rough draft of what the calculation entailed. First, we took the Schwarzschild radius of the black hole to measure the black hole's mass. Then we used newton's formula to calculate how much gravitational power was being enacted upon Tsuna. Then we just converted the units into speed. I understand this is a very rough draft of the calculations so I'll be expecting a lot of questions about it in the comments.

As I said, this is only a means to open people's minds up to the arguments of MFTL+ and star or universal Tsuna. There will probably be lots of contention so I am well prepared to debate multiple people in a short amount of time. You can reach me via VC on discord. Tetsuya#4495

Seems, interesting and well developed.

It makes sense, and I don't have any questions about it. If more people start questioning it, maybe a question of my own will arise, but right now it seems likely.

I agree I guess.

Star seems fine from what I remember. As pointed out in the scans above, Reborn does describe exactly how irl black holes are made.
Universal though? Ehh, feel like unlike the black holes, which have sufficient evidence for being real, you can't prove that it wasn't a hyperbolic statement. Doesn't help there's isn't really anything else in series that'd suggest this level of power.

I don't know think that's how it works? Unless I'm missing something, it'd just be FTL speeds, since that's the requirement for escaping the gravitational pull of a black hole.

Tldr: star and FTL KHR seems fine to me. Down for dem upgrades.

Star seems fine from what I remember. As pointed out in the scans above, Reborn does describe exactly how irl black holes are made.
Universal though? Ehh, feel like unlike the black holes, which have sufficient evidence for being real, you can't prove that it wasn't a hyperbolic statement. Doesn't help there's isn't really anything else in series that'd suggest this level of power.

I don't know think that's how it works? Unless I'm missing something, it'd just be FTL speeds, since that's the requirement for escaping the gravitational pull of a black hole.

Tldr: star and FTL KHR seems fine to me. Down for dem upgrades.
For the universal level, it scientifically check out as well. Black holes have a singularity of infinite density requiring an infinite amount of force to equal it out. the Big Bang is also the expansion of space time which would equate to universal level as well. We both agree that reborn is a credible source. We also agree that they are counter as actual black holes. So would that not logically mean that destroying a black hole means universal if we presume they are real black holes along with reborn statement which we both agree is completely credible?

As for the speed, on what basis do you say that that is now how it works? I figured out the mass of the black hole and then applied newton's physics formula to it to figure out how much force tsuna was undergoing. After that, you just simply convert it to units of speed to figure out the velocity required to escape it. Yes, you need to go faster than light to escape a black hole but you have to realize that it could be just two times the speed of light or even billions of times ftl. I've given substantiation on why I believe it to be mftl+. Do you not agree with the calculation or something else because it was simply just using formulas that have already been established.

Also, if you don't mind, im free to vc. Tetsuya#4495

Oh nvm whats being used is way beyond my league of understanding
I'll just explain replying to you as I feel like I might need to explain this anyways.

I used the Schwarzschild radius formula. to figure out how much mass the black hole has. this is because the rest of the formula, we already have the units for. It was simple algebra at that point to figure out "if x+2=5 what does x equal?" After figuring out the mass of the black hole, we can then use newton's gravitational law to figure out how much gravitational force was being exerted on Tsuna. This is because we know Tsuna's mass as it was confirmed in a Haru Haru interview and the Vongola 77 character guidebook which is canon. That gives us the force between the two objects. Now, we use the simple formula force=mass*acceleration declared as Newton's second law. Altering it a bit to find out the acceleration means that acceleration=force/mass. We know Tsuna's mass as stated earlier and we now know the force enacted upon him. Therefore, we divide the two to get m/s^2 which is the speed Tsuna would have to go at minimum to escape the force the black hole was forcing upon him due to newton's 3rd law of equal and opposite reaction. After which, we simply convert how fast he was going from m/s^2 to something we can better understand like miles per hour or kilometers per hour. Once we convert it to that, we can then establish how many times ftl he was going at the very least to move away from the black hole.

For the universal level, it scientifically check out as well. Black holes have a singularity of infinite density requiring an infinite amount of force to equal it out. the Big Bang is also the expansion of space time which would equate to universal level as well. We both agree that reborn is a credible source. We also agree that they are counter as actual black holes. So would that not logically mean that destroying a black hole means universal if we presume they are real black holes along with reborn statement which we both agree is completely credible?

As for the speed, on what basis do you say that that is now how it works? I figured out the mass of the black hole and then applied newton's physics formula to it to figure out how much force tsuna was undergoing. After that, you just simply convert it to units of speed to figure out the velocity required to escape it. Yes, you need to go faster than light to escape a black hole but you have to realize that it could be just two times the speed of light or even billions of times ftl. I've given substantiation on why I believe it to be mftl+. Do you not agree with the calculation or something else because it was simply just using formulas that have already been established.

Also, if you don't mind, im free to vc. Tetsuya#4495
For the universal end, I've never seen a calc for black hole destroying ever getting that high (and while Enma's are fairly big, there's various calcs of black holes around his size and higher that have never gotten that). I'll recheck this wiki's black hole criteria, but legitimately curious why this would be at that level for that reasoning, and not other verses.

For speed, the calc seeeeems fine at a glance (reading this on mobile kinda hard though. Numbers are fairly small)? Regardless, I'd recommend posting these in the calculation thread to get it verified. The sooner, the better. And to double check, you're not getting him that high on the multipliers, correct? (Sorry, it's kinda hard to tell what's going on in the calc here. Not sure if that's just a problem with Instagram formatting or what, because this isn't the first time I've seen calcs linked from there, and had trouble reading it).

Discord I do not have, sorry.

And double checking the stuff here, Daemon creating a universal illusion wouldn't be scaled to AP, just hax. Would've counted if he'd made it "real" like Mukuro can do.

Regardless of how this thread goes, I at least hope the star and ftl ends are accepted. Those are incredibly blatant.

Oh, I'd also recommend posting this thread on other knowledgeable people's wall that know this verse for more discussion. These threads aren't particularly as active as they used to be, though with the new KHR anime announced, we'll likely get more supporters eventually.

For the universal end, I've never seen a calc for black hole destroying ever getting that high (and while Enma's are fairly big, there's various calcs of black holes around his size and higher that have never gotten that). I'll recheck this wiki's black hole criteria, but legitimately curious why this would be at that level for that reasoning, and not other verses.

For speed, the calc seeeeems fine at a glance (reading this on mobile kinda hard though. Numbers are fairly small)? Regardless, I'd recommend posting these in the calculation thread to get it verified. The sooner, the better. And to double check, you're not getting him that high on the multipliers, correct? (Sorry, it's kinda hard to tell what's going on in the calc here. Not sure if that's just a problem with Instagram formatting or what, because this isn't the first time I've seen calcs linked from there, and had trouble reading it).

Discord I do not have, sorry.

And double checking the stuff here, Daemon creating a universal illusion wouldn't be scaled to AP, just hax. Would've counted if he'd made it "real" like Mukuro can do.

Regardless of how this thread goes, I at least hope the star and ftl ends are accepted. Those are incredibly blatant.

Oh, I'd also recommend posting this thread on other knowledgeable people's wall that know this verse for more discussion. These threads aren't particularly as active as they used to be, though with the new KHR anime announced, we'll likely get more supporters eventually.
The universal argument is not contingent on the size of the black hole. I also never stated anything about other verses. I'm just looking at this example and this example only. All other verses are irrelevant to the argument. The singularity within a black hole has infinite mass. That is where th argument comes from. The black hole could be the size of an ant or the size of our galaxy. You also have to factor in density when talking about the size of a black hole. Keep in mind, these were made by powers not naturally so they could be extremely dense. Just food for though. But regardless, The actual size of the black hole has no relevance to the argument. There is no calculations or anything required for it.

For the speed thing, I replied to Manjinere556 on explaining the calc. It should be right above your reply so if you wanna check that out for a deeper explanation and the steps that I went through, it should explain everything in relatively vivid detail.

I'll post it on a calc thread once everyone here seems uniform on the agreement. Tsuna has been MHS and relativistic for some time now, a few extra days/weeks is nothing.

For the Dameon thing, Daemon was using Mukuro's body at the time of the feat along with using both the desert and mist flames which he stole the desert flame from Julie. As you know, the mist flame reality warps. By this point in the series, all genjutsu users are just using reality warping along with the fact that Daemon is also a mist guardian of the Vongola. the feat is blatantly reality warping as he not only stole mukuro's body to enhance his abilities to the point of power mimicry outright along with Julie's dessert flame along with Daemon's own mist flame. He also used the flame of the night to teleport them there which points towards it being a separate location he made outright.

I have been trying to get ahold of manji to hop on discord with me and vc but he is not responding.

Last edited:
The universal argument is not contingent on the size of the black hole. I also never stated anything about other verses. I'm just looking at this example and this example only. All other verses are irrelevant to the argument. The singularity within a black hole has infinite mass. That is where th argument comes from. The black hole could be the size of an ant or the size of our galaxy. You also have to factor in density when talking about the size of a black hole. Keep in mind, these were made by powers not naturally so they could be extremely dense. Just food for though. But regardless, The actual size of the black hole has no relevance to the argument. There is no calculations or anything required for it.

For the speed thing, I replied to Manjinere556 on explaining the calc. It should be right above your reply so if you wanna check that out for a deeper explanation and the steps that I went through, it should explain everything in relatively vivid detail.

I'll post it on a calc thread once everyone here seems uniform on the agreement. Tsuna has been MHS and relativistic for some time now, a few extra days/weeks is nothing.

For the Dameon thing, Daemon was using Mukuro's body at the time of the feat along with using both the desert and mist flames which he stole the desert flame from Julie. As you know, the mist flame reality warps. By this point in the series, all genjutsu users are just using reality warping along with the fact that Daemon is also a mist guardian of the Vongola. the feat is blatantly reality warping as he not only stole mukuro's body to enhance his abilities to the point of power mimicry outright along with Julie's dessert flame along with Daemon's own mist flame. He also used the flame of the night to teleport them there which points towards it being a separate location he made outright.

I have been trying to get ahold of manji to hop on discord with me and vc but he is not responding.
The universal argument is not contingent on the size of the black hole. I also never stated anything about other verses.

To be clear I never said you did either. I'm just confused on this since I've never seen this argued for uni rating. And yes, sizes of black holes do matter. There's many many calcs around that say otherwise that you can check pretty easily to see this.

Speed seems fine I guess? Kinda in a hurry, but I'll recheck the multiplier stuff later, since I have issues with the one concerning Tsuna's dad.

Honestly, I've had my gripes with the reality warping stuff here since the series itself makes it clear that even then, the "illusions" that most characters in the series made weren't even "real". Heck, it wasn't until the final arc that Mukuro could make "real" illusions by himself, so I'm skeptical on using previous arc's before then to say he could when Daemon possessed him. That said, this site accepts it at least, and honestly, that's probably a better case for uni than the black holes, though the big bang statement is decent for support on top. If it doesn't get accepted for AP, then both Daemon and Mukuro's profiles should be updated for at least uni range with their illusions.

To be clear I never said you did either. I'm just confused on this since I've never seen this argued for uni rating. And yes, sizes of black holes do matter. There's many many calcs around that say otherwise that you can check pretty easily to see this.

Speed seems fine I guess? Kinda in a hurry, but I'll recheck the multiplier stuff later, since I have issues with the one concerning Tsuna's dad.

Honestly, I've had my gripes with the reality warping stuff here since the series itself makes it clear that even then, the "illusions" that most characters in the series made weren't even "real". Heck, it wasn't until the final arc that Mukuro could make "real" illusions by himself, so I'm skeptical on using previous arc's before then to say he could when Daemon possessed him. That said, this site accepts it at least, and honestly, that's probably a better case for uni than the black holes, though the big bang statement is decent for support on top. If it doesn't get accepted for AP, then both Daemon and Mukuro's profiles should be updated for at least uni range with their illusions.
I don't think black holes are often argued within fiction which might be why you haven't seen an argument like this. Also, why does the size matter? What logic do you have to back up your statement? The argument is that black holes have singularities that have infinite energy. The argument also consists of utilizing Reborn's statement of it requiring the energy of the big bang. Either way, it leads to universal regardless of the size of the black hole. as you can see, calculations are no required here.

For the multiplier stuff, I'm not too worried on that. Either way, even with the base calc fro the feat, it is still very deep into mftl+. I just linked the post more for the actual calculation instead of the argument.

Mukuro has always been able to make real illusions by himself since the future arc. Verde's glove was just the ability to reality warp without using flame.

regardless, the comparisons between a black hole and the Big Bang are irrefutable. the universe was a singularity before expanding, tsuna destroyed a singularity. Reborn stated it required the big bang, that checks out logically. It seems that your only problem here is that you think the size of the black hole matters in this argument when the size of the black hole only matters if you need to find the mass for whatever reason which I needed for the speed calc. but other than that, the uni argument remains, reborn stated it and destroying a singularity would require infinite 3d energy which is still a universal tier.

I disagree with the proposal. The Black Holes don't seem to have much at all in common with black holes beyond having lots of gravity. They are also created by "flames" that don't act anything like real flames, so I don't see any reason to treat them like real Black Holes for the purpose of a calc. Reborn's comparison to the Big Bang seems like flowery language like all sorts of "destroy the world" statements the wiki treats as hyperbole.

I don't think black holes are often argued within fiction which might be why you haven't seen an argument like this. Also, why does the size matter? What logic do you have to back up your statement? The argument is that black holes have singularities that have infinite energy. The argument also consists of utilizing Reborn's statement of it requiring the energy of the big bang. Either way, it leads to universal regardless of the size of the black hole. as you can see, calculations are no required here.

For the multiplier stuff, I'm not too worried on that. Either way, even with the base calc fro the feat, it is still very deep into mftl+. I just linked the post more for the actual calculation instead of the argument.

Mukuro has always been able to make real illusions by himself since the future arc. Verde's glove was just the ability to reality warp without using flame.

regardless, the comparisons between a black hole and the Big Bang are irrefutable. the universe was a singularity before expanding, tsuna destroyed a singularity. Reborn stated it required the big bang, that checks out logically. It seems that your only problem here is that you think the size of the black hole matters in this argument when the size of the black hole only matters if you need to find the mass for whatever reason which I needed for the speed calc. but other than that, the uni argument remains, reborn stated it and destroying a singularity would require infinite 3d energy which is still a universal tier.
I mean, you can literally just check any black hole calc on this site to see that the size does in fact impact the AP value.

Not often argued in fiction.

They are lol. Have been for years.

I disagree with the proposal. The Black Holes don't seem to have much at all in common with black holes beyond having lots of gravity. They are also created by "flames" that don't act anything like real flames, so I don't see any reason to treat them like real Black Holes for the purpose of a calc. Reborn's comparison to the Big Bang seems like flowery language like all sorts of "destroy the world" statements the wiki treats as hyperbole.
Ok, this I disagree with.
Do you think his exclamation of how irl black holes are formed should be written off?

There's literally nothing flowery about a direct comparison, people on here just throw around "flowery" like it's nothing

Ok, this I disagree with.
Do you think his exclamation of how irl black holes are formed should be written off?
That's actually a good point. Its basically what happened with One-Punch Man recently. If the author makes a more direct comparison and actually explains more about the thing they are comparing it to, it holds a lot more water than a random statement. It seems like the authors intent was to say that they are as strong as stars, even if she didn't draw them as such. I'll say I cautiously support Star level. I'm neutral on Universal.

How far into Star level is this feat? Would anyone upscale into Large Star, or would characters Tsuna and Kawahira be just "At least Star level"?

I'm guessing with multipliers, it'd potentially be large star.
But basically what ^ said

Will say, I personally don't buy uni, but with the way this site treats the illusions, Daemon creating the uni illusions should in fact scale to AP. Even if the statement from Reborn isn't bought, there's no reason this shouldn't.

He created uni sized illusions to trap Hibari, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.
Or at least, I think he said they were uni sized? I'd recheck but that's what's being proposed.
But yeah, just check those chapters. Gotta head out rn

Yeah, I disagree with that feat being Universal. Daemon's illusions are still illusions, but just powerful enough to essentially trick physics. Like when Mukuro fought Tsuna, all of the fire he created was fake, but could still vaporize people. Its weird, but they weren't real flames. It wasn't until the Curse of the Rainbow Arc that Mukuro could create physical objects with his illusions by being amped with Verde's invention. I mean, Tsukoyomi in Naruto essentially creates an illusory universe, but Itachi isn't Universal.

That's my issue with it too, yeah.
While I don't buy uni, I'm fully on board with whatever AP value the black holes get.
Gotta wait on a proper calc though and lord knows how long that's gonna be.
Anyways, I'll be busy the rest of the day so see y'all tomorrow

what else do they not have in common and before you reply, consider reading the part of the post where I addressed the appeal to reality based arguments. Having lots of gravity is the hallmark of a blackhole and that's honestly all that is required for the argument. Also, no, the gravitational del terra spheres are not necessarily made from flame. Even if they were, they still have the gravity, and thereby the mass of a star. Also, I have no idea why you attribute flames fro KHR having to act like real flames when flames like the desert flame and the mist flame quite literally reality warp. Like I said, there is no calculation required for the universal argument. Also, on what basis would you have to say that Reborn's statement is a hyperbole rather than an objective fact? The fact of the matter is that reborn has served as a plot device narrator for the whole entire series and has never once hyperbolized anything he has ever said and assuming that this is a random time seems like your logic comes from a personal incredulity fallacy. Regardless of what you believe it to be, reborn has never overestimated anything within the series before or after the feat. You are also ignoring the fact that a singularity within a black hole is the main focus of the argument, a point of infinite density, paired with Reborn's statement. The black holes were also made the way black holes were made, that is collapsing something in on itself. Arguing they are not real black holes is a bit outlandish and arguing that reborn is not credible is even more.

With that said, we can hop in vc and settle this. I am currently free. Tetsuya#4495

How far into Star level is this feat? Would anyone upscale into Large Star, or would characters Tsuna and Kawahira be just "At least Star level"?
also to answer this question, If you take the calculation I have for speed and plu
He created uni sized illusions to trap Hibari, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.
Or at least, I think he said they were uni sized? I'd recheck but that's what's being proposed.
But yeah, just check those chapters. Gotta head out rn
I don't necessarily agree with Daemon's feats being able to upscale it. someone in the old thread bought the raw manga and went over the kanji and with Daemon's statement, he had the Sekai kanji which means world/society. However, you can interpret this however you want. With that said, I don't understand why you don't agree within upscale by Reborn's statement which we agree is a solid and credible source, along with logically destroying a point of infinite density comparable to our universe in its primordial state.

This feels like it'll take a while.

From what I understood, Tetsuya is saying that Tsuna is MFTL because of the black holes right?

You'd have to somehow disprove that escaping a black hole isn't an FTL feat, or disprove that the black holes shown are not in fact black holes(however there seems to be quite a bit of evidence to prove otherwise).

The only piece of evidence which would counter this is Bermuda's FTL statement, but as we know Feats>Statements, furthermore, MFTL also explains how casually Tsuna was able to punch Bermuda even after the fact he was going FTL.

Mind you that Calculation-wise, I'm about as useful as a spoon in the middle of a battlefield, so all I'm doing is checking if the strings of logic make sense, and to me they do.

For now, that's my take on this argument.

Still Agree with the points being made.

Well, there is enough proof for the Black Holes being real ones (i think Enma's page already has real black hole creation) cause Reborn said they were, so if Yung sees this and has no problem with it i really don't mind scaling them to whatever tier these Black Holes get (doubt it is any higher than L4C due to their size tho), but Universal AP is HUGE stretch and there isn't much supporting it other than that one statement, and you should know that bigger upgrades need way more proof than one or two lines.

That calc for his speed is strange to say the least but it should be checked by a CGM before it's accepted regardless.

Well, there is enough proof for the Black Holes being real ones (i think Enma's page already has real black hole creation) cause Reborn said they were, so if Yung sees this and has no problem with it i really don't mind scaling them to whatever tier these Black Holes get (doubt it is any higher than L4C due to their size tho), but Universal AP is HUGE stretch and there isn't much supporting it other than that one statement, and you should know that bigger upgrades need way more proof than one or two lines.

That calc for his speed is strange to say the least but it should be checked by a CGM before it's accepted regardless.
Yung does agree that the black holes are real. Said so himself in the previous thread that the OP linked.
He just think the feat is an outlier
Ofc, I'm wondering if he's changed his mind since.
I'll link this thread on his wall

like I said, the logic with the singularity requires infinite energy to at least equate to it. There is also the fact of the matter, reborn's statement. if you are arguing that reborn's statement is incorrect, you would ha ve to substrate that. if you are arguing that you wouldn't need infinite energy to destroy a singularity, you would have to explain your line of reasoning. But so far, we have reborn's statement backed up by the reasoning of a singularity. Also, if you're going to easily buy them being real black holes with "because reborn said so", how would you not buy "it requires the Big Bang" even though reborn said that? also it would be nice if you could get Manzi's attention. I've been trying to have a debate with him for a while now.

if you would like I am free to hop in vc right now. Tetsuya#4495

Last edited:
That's my issue with it too, yeah.
While I don't buy uni, I'm fully on board with whatever AP value the black holes get.
Gotta wait on a proper calc though and lord knows how long that's gonna be.
Anyways, I'll be busy the rest of the day so see y'all tomorrow
so why exactly do you not buy uni again? was it because you don't think the mass of the black hole is universal in size?

like I said, the logic with the singularity requires infinite energy to at least equate to it. There is also the fact of the matter, reborn's statement. if you are arguing that reborn's statement is incorrect, you would ha ve to substrate that. if you are arguing that you wouldn't need infinite energy to destroy a singularity, you would have to explain your line of reasoning. But so far, we have reborn's statement backed up by the reasoning of a singularity. Also, if you're going to easily buy them being real black holes with "because reborn said so", how would you not buy "it requires the Big Bang" even though reborn said that? also it would be nice if you could get Manzi's attention. I've been trying to have a debate with him for a while now.

if you would like I am free to hop in vc right now. Tetsuya#4495
There is support to the claim that the Black Holes are real, but there is none to the claim Tsuna got to Big Bang Level attacks (mind you, Big Bang Level isn't Low 2C (universe+) by default, it is 3A (universe) in cases spacetime as a whole wasn't affected), and it's not because i agree with the one thing he said i will have to agree with everything he said, it's all about how much evidence there is for each claim.

Talking about that, can you give me the quote Reborn even talks about the Big Bang?

Can someone right down a quick summary with scans as to why enma's black holes are actually black holes so I can add it to my blog for the calc?

Can someone right down a quick summary with scans as to why enma's black holes are actually black holes so I can add it to my blog for the calc?
Created via gravity manipulation
019d0032-4e86-49dd-90a1-f070f02e1129.png

Has gravity equal to that of a star
920db99f-eb0b-4a79-9967-a8d9bb94b3ef.png

Is called a black hole, plus Reborn describes exactly what would happen to irl stars if they collapsed
ecdf8975-7b0e-4a31-b16b-7658c4b9603c.png

Also, light was stated unable to escape it
50a7dfcb-8ef7-425e-9789-41a222b4d445.png

Chapter 330 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back