• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As time came, I managed to gain plenty of evidence that can suggest Al and Cal being higher than just Low 2-C, with them just being another stepping stone to push the base cast into Low 2-C, so here I will try to debunk the three statements that for some reason make these Geometrical Demigods weaker than base cast and instead push them higher in Tier.

First is them being beaten up by Jeffrey St. Croix in jail supposedly makes him stronger than their free forms, which is kind of absurd and untrue, from narrative standpoint it's pretty obvious that inhibitor collars should depower their strength and other stats to an "average" level, with even Godly characters like Robolactus, Void and possibly Solaris (Low 1-C and 1-C) (A version of Solaris is possibly caught by Zone Cops, as only he was able to actively endanger the Multiverse, not Mephiles) being depowered and unable to break out of the Jail with them on, with Robolactus previously being a planet eater, stating to be able to incinerate an entire Solar System, being vastly superior to that universe's version of Freedom Fighters and likely even being an apparent Multiversal threat, for which he is imprisoned here, plus there is a version of Dark Enerjak (1-C) of all characters in the Zone Jail, it may be considered just a cameo but from story perspective Zone Cops Should be able to catch characters of that caliber, since the Multiverse is Infinite, with infinite possibilities and with multiple Enerjaks and multiple Chaos Knuckleses existing.

Second is Scourge Proclaiming himself stronger than everyone in the Jail, with that including Al & Cal, it is a laaaaarge stretch to even think of it like this, Al and Cal were clearly helping him and from story perspective should be superior to him, as they were the one opening holes in the Jail walls, with others seemingly being unable to do so.

Third there is Sonic and Tails surviving being hit by their energy blast, the blast itself briefly incapacitated them and shot itself was very clearly inderect, so I think it doesn't count as complete scale, there is also instances of Low 2-C characters either surviving being hit by or slightly budging 1-C characters, so I think it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

So, with that all I propose several options of upgrading them, moving them to 2-C, Low 1-C or keeping them in Low 2-C if you're unconvinced by what I am saying.

2-C: This tier is gained by them by scaling to Ultimate Annihilator through their newely acquired Reactive Evolution and them being a threat to multiple Universes at once as a mere side effect of their battles. This tier also divides them into two Keys: Their Imp forms and Robot forms.

Low 1-C: This tier is gained by them being Extra-Dimensional beings who casually control an infinite universe of their own, which from that perspective seems to be qualitiatively larger than standard zone, with them calling it a "Special Secret Zone", it also makes them simmilar to Illumina, their fellow Goddess, with Maginaryworld in Archie supporting existence of Extra-dimensional Worlds. They are also stated to be Omnipotent and All-powerful with the one writing this likely having Base Cast in mind, additionally they are a large enough threat to the multiverse that Zone Cops arrived, with Multiverse being Infinite in size.

That's what I wanted to say here, thanks and vote in the comments.

Upgrade to 2-C:

Upgrade to Low 1-C:

keep them at
Low 2-C:

Last edited:
Honestly I am not super knowledgeable in this part of Archie. I recommend calling staff like Elixir. He's more of an expert.

Back