• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Upscaling via Black Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what glass has to say about it. AKA possibly at most.

DT said mathwise it's fine, but he's not certain about the context (bc he doesn't read KHR)
1 calc member also said the black holes seem fine based on the panels, but yeah, all this

The only staff members besides me that have commented said:
  • Universal sounds suspect
  • No comment on black holes
  • Black holes seem sketch (DT)
Everyone else has been a mix of supporters who agree that the Black Holes are legitimate and Tetsuya's constant insistence on debating people on discord.
Okay. DontTalk is the main expert regarding our black hole standards, but he is currently very busy.

I suppose that we will likely have to apply what you decided then, but can you explain a bit about the specifics for the black hole creation and scaling, and whether it seems like a reasonable upgrade, please?

Okay. DontTalk is the main expert regarding our black hole standards, but he is currently very busy.

I suppose that we will likely have to apply what you decided then, but can you explain a bit about the specifics for the black hole creation and scaling, and whether it seems like a reasonable upgrade, please?
@Qawsedf234

They've already given multiple scans showing it has the gravity of a Star and that light can't escape it. It has enough to be considered a black hole in my view, it's just the big number x FTL calc is flawed and I don't really see anyone being FTL either.

Anyways, who's gonna apply the changes? This thread has carried on long enough

This'll be my last comment here before its closed

Is my scaling chain from earlier what's been accepted? If so, I can do the edits as basically all of the justifications can remain the same.

Yeah the one I made awhile ago is just going over how the scaling justification for some characters is kinda wack, especially the final arc justifications. How some characters did against the Vindice is a bit too iffy imo for them to scale to Enma.
After this thread closes, gonna touch up on another verse, so unsure when I'll be able to comment on the thread if any activity happens.
This is the thread btw.

Let's wrap this one up first tho yeah.

Also, don't see an issue with the multiplier tiers you gave out. I'm cool with em

Last edited:
Is my scaling chain from earlier what's been accepted? If so, I can do the edits as basically all of the justifications can remain the same.
I worked on a few backscaling if you don't mind. Most notably Yammato scaling to a 10% Daemon Spade putting him at 8.2 Yottatons

Welp, tis a late reply but better than none.
Just gonna point out that if they have as strong gravity as a star they should probably be ripping the planet apart... unless what's meant is the surface gravity maybe.

How did Tsuna destroy the black hole? Black holes getting destroyed can speak against them, depending on the method. What happened to the others is also interesting. Basically, if a black hole actually has the mass of a star inside it, it should not just vanish by itself.

Thanks for responding, we have a question, should escaping these black holes be considered FTL? Because some are arguing that its not because Tsuna wasn't inside event horizon, is it possible to calculate his speed?
If he was outside the black holes then you probably get nothing from that, as anything that can accelerate itself can escape it at any given speed.

Just gonna point out that if they have as strong gravity as a star they should probably be ripping the planet apart... unless what's meant is the surface gravity maybe
Thats surface gravity.

Also we don't know the mass of that sphere.
How did Tsuna destroy the black hole? Black holes getting destroyed can speak against them
He destroyed it using his dying will flames, its the energy that they use in KHR verse, its not like real flames as it has special properties, for example it can even kill souls, so I don't think that's a problem.

What happened to the others is also interesting. Basically, if a black hole actually has the mass of a star inside it, it should not just vanish by itself.
Tsuna just escaped from that area and reached to Enma.
We didn't see them after that, but another black hole was formed next to Enma and started to suck him in, Tsuna used his XX Burner and blasted it away.

If he was outside the black holes then you probably get nothing from that, as anything that can accelerate itself can escape it at any given speed.
Okay thanks.

He destroyed it using his dying will flames, its the energy that they use in KHR verse, its not like real flames as it has special properties, for example it can even kill souls, so I don't think that's a problem.
Not sure. Has it ever demonstrated erasing matter or energy from existence otherwise?

Tsuna just escaped from that area and reached to Enma.
We didn't see them after that, but another black hole was formed next to Enma and started to suck him in, Tsuna used his XX Burner and blasted it away.
That doesn't sound like anyone took action to erase them, so I'm kinda eh on assuming that they are actual black holes with actual mass, instead of gravity spheres that simulate a black hole without the actual mass.

Given, that's just my personal opinion. If we don't see them vanish by themselves either one could also argue that someone might have erased them (provided a person with such abilities is around). So if that's the case, and most other staff thinks it's fine to assume that, I would be willing to go along with that.

I do not know. It may be best to wait for DontTalk to get the time to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back