• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen plenty of downgrade threads result in upgrades, and plenty of upgrade threads result in downgrades. Sometimes you can't predict how these revisions will end up when they start.
Yes, it's a pity, we can't blame anyone because from the start this was a battle of assumptions, even though there are facts that can be used but the next step will still be making assumptions again. good by 6-C, wellcome 7-B.

oh god will you people calm down , screaming at eachother like monkeys and going off topic will not get us to a comprehensive size , we need to find out what the best way to calc is , lets find and object or character that doesn't have any perspective problems ( like the fujitora pillar ) and calc it from there , you people are extremely competent you can absolutely do it like you have in the past , what is the best item we have to calc , a tree , the green bit , time , it matters not if we cant get to some outcome
I don't know who you're talking to. Nobody has even argued on here for several days, and nobody is "screaming at each other like monkeys."

Your comment doesn't contribute anything useful to the thread. Right now we just need input from the calc group members that have been called, so regular users please do not comment here and clog up the thread. Any more comments like this will be deleted.

Seems like everyone has different opinions as it stands.
While I think 5 is a high-end amongst the other possibilities, I'm ok with it if people really prefer it over 3 or 2. It's the third-best option in my book.

Assuming that counts as a vote in favor of it, that gives us three votes for Method 5 out of the 4 calc group members who have commented so far.

Might be the closest thing to a proper result we have for this so far.

I think DontTalk makes sense. We should probably go according to his input.

I think DontTalk makes sense. We should probably go according to his input.
Agreed. I'll wait for the weekend to be over to see if there's any final comments or additional input, but if nothing else changes then I think we'll be going with Method 5 as our scaled size and I'll begin adjusting the calcs accordingly.

Agreed. I'll wait for the weekend to be over to see if there's any final comments or additional input, but if nothing else changes then I think we'll be going with Method 5 as our scaled size and I'll begin adjusting the calcs accordingly.
I'm bored and got nothing to do, I can calc some of them

Why did you only calc the largest meteor instead of all of them?
Because what the previous version of the calc was, on Fujitora's profile.

EDIT: This isn't really the place for discussion on the re-calcs tbh. Let's save that for the next thread.

Fellas hear me out real quick.

Caesar obviously moved faster across the bridge than when traveling up Zunesha (as he exerted himself more).

So, Caesar bridge travel speed > Caesar vertical climb speed ~ 2-3 m/s (let’s say 2.5)

Then let’s say he traveled for like 20 minutes considering there was a little bit of talking in that 30 minute time span, and 10 minutes of talking would be a safe lowball.

So that would give a bridge distance of 2.5 * (20 * 60) = 3 km long bridge

@Arc7Kuroi; thanks for contributing but we've moved on a bit since that. That method still requires a lot more speculation to be honest. Moving faster isn't necessarily the only reason why he'd have to exert himself more.

I'll be posting a new thread tomorrow now that the re-calcs are done.

I mean... Shouldn't we make the Calc accurate? There can be contradictions and inconsistency's... Just having the Calc accurate shouldn't be enough 🤷‍♂️

I mean... Shouldn't we make the Calc accurate? There can be contradictions and inconsistency's... Just having the Calc accurate shouldn't be enough 🤷‍♂️
It does not matter now, the "mods" have already decided that Dressrosa measures 9km, although that does not make sense...

Pretty much.

Was going to post the CRT last night but got held up re-calculating some feats. Since this thread is done I'll close it now and post the thread as soon as I can get my calc evaluated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back