• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Post-revision scaling via Fujitora

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that the Pica calc is much less impressive, would one potential source of scaling be how Luffy fought and matched Fujitora, and how Zoro was confident he could beat Fujitora?

I mean, Gear 2+3 Luffy equalled him, while Base Zoro was very confident in being able to beat him.

Depending on whether we scale them to Fujitora's 420.67 megaton feat or his 2.5 gigaton meteor, the scaling downgrade might not be so significant.

I don't think a character confident in beating someone can be an accurate scaling factor.
And with that logic...
Base Zoro>Gear 2+3 Luffy=Fujitora.

What about that 2.5 gigaton feat? Any chance of Luffy and/or Zoro scaling to that big feat?

1. First off, why does no one scale to Fujitora's meteor? If Fujitora pulled it down with his own gravity (not to mention he didn't seem afraid of it crashing down at or near his location, implying that he is durable enough to tank his meteors), then it scales to his power level.

2. I don't know how the Gear 4 multiplier works compared to a combination of Gear 2 and Gear 3. All I know is that Gear 4 is 4x Gear 2 and Strongest Attacks are 4x Gear 3.

Sorry but this CRT is a bit premature; right now we're settling a few things in the Pre-Timeskip revision then moving back on to the Post-Timeskip revision to keep things going in an organized fashion.

I think it would be best if this is closed for now.

Sorry but this CRT is a bit premature; right now we're settling a few things in the Pre-Timeskip revision then moving back on to the Post-Timeskip revision to keep things going in an organized fashion.

I think it would be best if this is closed for now.
As long as we eventually come back to this subject, I'm cool with closing it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back