• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Thread 58: Shirts are going off and Frieza is a huge fodder now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the only ones left are Low 2-C's (except Frieza but he's fodder now) then I suppose the #17 fiasco will be the last one in a while.

still jiren's background story i was meh on it lel

I actually thought it was really good.

Even if it was abruptly introduced, it does make me feel for the guy and explains just why he's so powerful.

Also I like how Frieza gets his shit kicked in so much and yet he's not eliminated yet.

Yeah but Manga Jiren's backstory will probably have far more depth i bet since the manga can take all the time they need unlike the anime's strict weekly schedule.

I like the backstory and it just makes me more curious on what Jiren's wish is since they never explained what it was.

17 acted like he figured it out but Jiren doesn't really comfirm nor deny anything.

Is Frieza getting back up to get rekt going to happen every episode?

Also, what do you guys think, is 17 the third strongest member of team U7 or nah? Personally I think he is, even before this episode I thought that.

Poinciana1971 said:
I like the backstory and it just makes me more curious on what Jiren's wish is since they never explained what it was.
My guess is to just revive those he's lost.

It's basic, but extremely fitting given his backstory.

Pocket-Chu said:
Is Frieza getting back up to get rekt going to happen every episode?

Also, what do you guys think, is 17 the third strongest member of team U7 or nah? Personally I think he is, even before this episode I thought that.
Undoubtedly. Gohan is still meh. Frieza comes in close though.

I agree with Aizen.

Goku>= Vegeta > 17 > Frieza >=Gohan

This is what I think anyway.

@ever good point though even if generically meh it suits him very well really

Id actually put vegeta over goku right now. But Goku will undoubtedly be stronger by the end of this

So rn, vegeta>goku>17>=frieza>gohan

LordAizenSama said:
Id actually put vegeta over goku right now. But Goku will undoubtedly be stronger by the end of this
So rn, vegeta>goku>17>=frieza>gohan

For me right now it's Post Episode 126 Beyond SSB Vegeta > Post-Kefla SSBKkx20 Goku > Android 17 > Golden Frieza > Ultimate Gohan

When I was making that chain I had their full powers in mind, so I was using UI Goku, but yeah Vegeta might be stronger than SSJBKK20 Goku

Okay my comments keep getting erased every time I try to reply to someone.

Just look above, I'm just quoting Aizen but I did write something down. I just tried to edit it and nothing changed at all.

https://gyazo.com/a24e1855f93339c1fd63f192c9f6bdb0

Dude shook the entire World of Void but apparently his energy reaching the bleachers is impressive. Writers once again showing they don't know how powerful their characters are like with Frieza's planet busting attack against Toppo lol

To be honest, I'm thankful they actually even bothered to give him a backstory.

At least he has much more depth than before.

@Ryukama don't worry when dragon ball super ends they are going to get all there writers locke them in a room for one month. The room will have 100 picture of cocept art that toryiama made and make them watch/read all of z (manga/anime), so they can have come of with a consistent story =P

I agree, kind of makes sense why Jiren is acting so cold to Toppo and the others, his loved ones has been perishing his entire life and he was powerless to stop them and with Jiren's whole Universe in danger, i feel like i can sympathize with Jiren now

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Jiren pretty much reminded me of Sasuke and Uryu tbh
Well he is indeed an Uchiha.

I mean how do you think he keeps doing the whole glare thing. The Mangekyo of course!

I like Super in fact I'm enjoying it more then I ever did when I watched DBZ for the first time.

But the writing is... when it's bad it's bad however, when it's good it's really good too.

I hope that when a new series starts up that they managed to fix the big problems of Super.

Also apparently Vegeta is going to hear Bulma's voice... (My heart)

The Everlasting said:
Zamasu is still the best thing to come out of Super.
I agree with this. Although with Jiren's recent backstory, I feel like Jiren's whole thing for justice makes more sense than Zamasu's.

Goku Black is still badass though. Even if he is fodder right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back