• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Genocide of the Saiyan, REDUX (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is inaccurate, with a mass of 5.965e+25 kg and a velocity of 5346137.80313m/s, the Relativistic KE is 8.526e29 J as opposed to the +38 you put. The conversion was still accurate somehow though.
That's what the calculators gave me. I have no clue where or how you got it to be a e29 value.

It isn't.

Your calc is accurate, you just added too many zeros to the joule end. You can use this site to get the exact order of magnitude of the result in Joules
Yeah I can see the issue.

Calculator soup doesn't gather all the numbers fully across.

The full joule count from the RE KE calculator is 852637339062602076165092450086684499521 J. Your calculator stops at the "86" mark and can't go any further, hence giving you a lower value. Some calculators can't handle numbers that large.

Use this calculator instead.

Yeah I can see the issue.

Calculator soup doesn't gather all the numbers fully across.

The full joule count from the RE KE calculator is 852637339062602076165092450086684499521 J. Your calculator stops at the "86" mark and can't go any further, hence giving you a lower value. Some calculators can't handle numbers that large.

Use this calculator instead.
Well, shit. Calculatorsoup just proved to be quite unreliable then. Sorry for the disturbance.

A lot of online calculators also do not want people putting commas due to them not knowing the difference between commas and periods and default to either one of them being used for decimals. For example, typing 1,000,000.00 will be the same as putting 1.00000000 in there.

So, I want to make a DBS speed revision, which means I'd like the attention of some of the DB Supporters, which means the current on-going DB AP revision needs to be concluded, which ALSO means this thread here should also be concluded.

What are we missing?

So, I want to make a DBS speed revision, which means I'd like the attention of some of the DB Supporters, which means the current on-going DB AP revision needs to be concluded, which ALSO means this thread here should also be concluded.

What are we missing?
As in downgrade or upgrade?

Does AbaddonTheDisappointment still need to give his input on the blog or should it be fine now?
Probably not, even for Dragon Ball, 4 evaluations would generally be considered overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back