• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ2 Gohan should NOT be 2x stronger than Super Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even cells can't survive energy capable enough to destroy solar system. Not within point blank range for sure.
He wasn't going to be at point blank range, he was a good tens if not hundreds of meters away from it iirc, so it would be far weaker when it reached him, all that he would need is to have a couple of cells survive for him to be ok, if even when he blew himself up from the inside, directly touching the cells he was still good to regenerate, then i don't think that it is anywhere impossible for his cells to survive the explosion

point is, him surviving the aftermath is not a good indicator of him scaling to it when he has a pretty busted regen to take care of that either way

I think another CRT for the solar kamehameha and how that can be translated to the multiplier chain scaling should be made, including axing SSJ2 Gohan being 2x SPC

Simple solution:

Perfect Cell

Attack Potency: Star level (At full power, Cell is far stronger than any of the Z-Fighters, including SSJ Goku and SSJ Gohan, and is capable of casually toying with both. He is outclassed only by SSJ2 Gohan. Equal to Dabura who is comparable to SSJ Buu Saga Gohan)

Super Perfect Cell

Attack Potency: At least Star level (After his Zenkai, he grew in power to reach SSJ2 Gohan's level and broke his arm with a single ki blast.), Solar System level with Kamehameha (He said that he was going to destroy the solar system from Earth, a statement that has been confirmed by many guidebooks)

Son Goku (Cell Saga)

Attack Potency: At least Dwarf Star level, Star level as a Super Saiyan (He was the second strongest fighter at the time[38] even at only 50% of his power[38], fought against Perfect Cell and nearly killed him with his Instant Kamehameha, though Cell wasn't fighting at full power)

Son Gohan (Cell Saga)

Attack Potency: Star level as a Super Saiyan (Superior to Goku as a Super Saiyan in his suppressed calm state), higher as a Super Saiyan 2 (He casually stomped Perfect Cell, easily overpowering his most powerful Kamehameha from a standing position and at the last second), Solar System level with Kamehameha (Overpowered Super Perfect Cell's Kamehameha and killed him)

Dabura

Attack Potency: Star level (Equal to Perfect Cell. Fought comparably against SSJ Gohan), Stone Spit ignores durability
Hard disagree with this

Also yeah, Goku should not be so far below Cell like he is now, given the nature of their fight

Let's avoid discussing the specific scaling for now.

Right now we're just tackling the multiplier in the OP.

The thread for Cell's Kamehameha was already accepted. We can discuss what that would look like for scaling after this thread is finished and closed.

This'll just make all High 4-C+ characters downgrade to regular High 4-C, this shouldn't be hard to change, the only profile that needs to be unlocked is Z Goku

Still more than quadrillion times enough energy to nuke him down to atoms. and about him probably being able to survive it- I don't think he gonna leave his life to fate/luck than to himself.
dunno about Quadrilions, he would be High 4-C still with the current scaling anyway + the explosion getting severely weaker when it hits him due to the square law or whatever it is called the law that dictates that a explosion gets much weaker the more away from the epicenter it is so, the difference would def not be in the quadrilions

Don’t exactly have the motivation to considering the same few can just band together and prevent any such CRT from going through. Would rather save myself the mental trouble.

Anyways, I do overall agree with the OP, since everything seems to imply Gohan was down to half power at first and then later drew out all his power. Though, for the saving Vegeta part, you probably could argue that Gohan was focused on saving Vegeta, not necessarily on defending himself.

It's fine. Once the blog is updated, we can use the all-purpose thread to have it unlocked
Blog done, lets hope there isn't any typos, Vegito's profile also needs to be unlocked since now he's superior to SS3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan in base, yet the profile still says he's only above base Gotenks

I'll make a follow-up thread to address the Cell scaling later this week so this one can be closed once the profiles are updated.

I'll make a follow-up thread to address the Cell scaling later this week so this one can be closed once the profiles are updated.
I think you should also axe Base/SSJ Gohan downscaling from his SSJ2 self, as well as Buu Saga SSJ2 Gohan being superior to Buu Saga SSJ Goku (I know I've said that 10x, but again the scans used don't suggest that) he can just be superior to Shin in base or scale to Dabura, either is fine

So it should be for Cell Games Gohan: "Dwarf Star level, Star level as a Super Saiyan, whatever tier as a rage boosted Super Saiyan 2, Solar System level with Kamehameha" this'll make scaling for cell games Goku, Buu Saga Gohan, Cell and Dabura muuuuch easier to wrap our heads around.

@Ednaxel2 Please remember that when you're editing profiles you're supposed to link to the CRT in the edit description.

I'm just waiting for this to be done before I get started on that.

I know some people really aren't liking the sound of it but the only reason why the characters would have been "4-B, higher with Kamehameha" earlier instead of "4-C, 4-B with Kamehameha" was because the calcs and multipliers supported the former. Now that the values have changed, they support the latter...

I know some people really aren't liking the sound of it but the only reason why the characters would have been "4-B, higher with Kamehameha" earlier instead of "4-C, 4-B with Kamehameha" was because the calcs and multipliers supported the former. Now that the values have changed, they support the latter...
Oh, we'll get there when we get there. I do have a tiny bit of insight to change that little format, but essentially I'd like to give most characters a "higher with X technique" rating

Yea I'm just waiting now for Z Goku and Vegito to be unlocked

Can't you unlock these pages?

This might sound crazy, but it’s almost like the people voicing their disagreement never supported that change to begin with…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back