• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly is finally Canon!

Just wait till Yammer gives us SSJ4 CHADly vs Gogeta Blue.

Anything is possible lmao

I'd like for base Broly to have a sophisticated, diplomatic type demeanor. Not meek and timid like his original portrayal, but calm and collected while still commanding respect. He seems like an upstanding guy but is hiding something dark within him. Then when he transforms he becomes crazy berserker. There's no physical device controlling him, but this form lets him take away mental barriers and turns him more feral and ravenous.

It's like he always has this twisted, sadistic bloodlust somewhere within him, however this form let's him release that to its fullest.

I'd imagine his base form emphacizing on meticulous fighting skill and technique. With his transformed state, while still a competent fighter, heavily giving that up in exchange for overwhelming strength and speed.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken times Infinity Ultra Instinct Mastered Omni-King Xeno Jiroku solos.

M+S=Greatness said:
Inb4 people say Broly is multiverse+ and has infinite speed...
Just wait till old Yammer reads this comment. The day will come soon.

Broly is the grand priest's father, and zeno's brother. He is a distant cousin of the creater of the super shenron, Zalama!!! Broly can grant wishes by flexing.

yeah i honestly believe Broly will get retconed and a huge plot twist will be Broly the guy that Beerus was talking about

I wonder how strong Broly be, I am willing to bet he's stronger than Jiren but wit how much Toei wanked Jiren to ******* heaven I am not so sure about that

i dont think so jsut of yet, i believe he will just get introduced in the movie as a strong fighter who can be even stronger. If he is stronger than Jiren lmao Goku will need ultra insinct and even then it wont be enough cause Jiren got back up and still kicked some ass. IF broly is stronger god, we gonna need a asspull from someone lmao Zeno comes and Zamasus the time line

Goku + Vegeta + Frieza + Jiren + Hit + Gohan + ? VS Super Broly calling it.

P.S. Broly killed Jiren's family and ran away to U7.

AstralKing7 said:
i dont think so jsut of yet, i believe he will just get introduced in the movie as a strong fighter who can be even stronger. If he is stronger than Jiren lmao Goku will need ultra insinct and even then it wont be enough cause Jiren got back up and still kicked some ass. IF broly is stronger god, we gonna need a asspull from someone lmao Zeno comes and Zamasus the time line
Not necessary

U.I Goku wiped the floor with Jiren despite some people trying to make them look equal, Jiren was so weakened from Goku's attacks that freaking Freiza was actually getting the upper hand on him

If they bring out "supposedly" stronger U.I in this movie then Broly will be above Jiren easily

Broly usually manhandle literally most of the cast when he fight like ******* bugs because it's part of his characters. I am willing to assume he will stomp Goku\Vegeta\Gohan\piccolo and maybe 17 for now

naw if we get a stronger UI that would just be a asspull if you ask me and if Broly is stronger than Jiren i dont see Goku even winning with that and if he does the backlash would be huge while Broly being strogner than Jiren would just get up based on what Jiren did but with even more power

Back