• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly is finally Canon!

I'm not really sure if a Dragonball film can really earn an amount that practically exceeds any Ghibli film in the box office.

If it doesn't have a very limited theatrical release, and has a bigger budget that ROF, I could see it earning like 180 million or so. Almost triple the amount ROF made. I highly doubt we will see more than 250 million.

It's possible Beerus is also training and planning to learn Ultra Instinct eventually.

"Frankly, the enemy Goku and co. are up against in this movie is the strongest. Those who trust Goku will win may lose confidence, so be careful."- Herms

So...basically. They're fooling us. Making us believe that U.I won't be in the new movie. Even though anyone with half a brain realizes that it will.

Kowt said:
Since Jiren was strong than GoD and DB always make the new villain stronger than the previous one "except Beerus" of course Broly is above GoD. I am just glad Beerus recton BS is finally running out

Let us be honest he should have been surpassed ever since U6. Also, I want Gogeta, not U.I again. if Broly is canon why not Gogeta as well?

Dat moment when you realize Base Broly is >> LSSJ Kale

Some people legit were thinking that he will only be a little stronger than Kale lol.

Isn't it interesting that they alaways say a GOD like all the GODs are on same level? I mean they don't specify the strongest GOD. Doesn't this give the writers the opportunity to retcon Beerus power and make him stronger again?

Toei wanked Jiren to heaven. Like, dude was already GoD lvl and he had "hidden power" on the top of it. He spent the whole arc stomping everyone while not using 10% of his power and it took Goku literally 2 new forms to beat him and even then he got back up and they needed 3 vs 1 to finally take him down. Not to mention, he was end game boss of DBS so I can see why people find it hard to accept that Broly is already stronger than Jiren

But this what DB always does, hype the hell out of one character then make the next one makes him look like fodder.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Isn't it interesting that they alaways say a GOD like all the GODs are on same level? I mean they don't specify the strongest GOD. Doesn't this give the writers the opportunity to retcon Beerus power and make him stronger again?
Maybe they want to make all GoDs in the anime to be in the same realm in power, beside Beerus is still GoD even if he strongest GoD so by saying your power is beyond that of GoD that makes you above all GoD period

That being said, recton Beerus power is always possibility, he;s been getting away with all this BS ever since RoF arc.

ZERO7772 said:
But this what DB always does, hype the hell out of one character then make the next one makes him look like fodder.
This cannot be more true. Frieza was originally seen as unbeatable and then Trunks fodderized him, then the Androids fodderize Trunks, and then Cell fodderizes the Androids, then Buu fodderizes Cell level characters. It's ridiculous.

Back