• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly is finally Canon!

Calling it:

Goku and Vegeta fight Broly in Blue, but fail. Vegeta goes SSBE, Goku goes SSBKKx20, Piccolo and Beerus help out, but also get easily demolished (Same goes with Freeza).

Then, Shin (He's there AKA plot) tries to give Goku/Vegeta the Potara earrings. However, Broly catches them, and breaks them with ease. However, Goku tries to talk Vegeta into doing to the Fusion Dance. Vegeta accepts it after a HUGE prep-talk, and Gogeta is born. Gogeta turns SSBEKK cause Plot, and fights off against Broly. It seems to work, that is until Broly tanks their Big Bang Kamehameha without a scratch. Broly beats Gogeta out of the Fusion, Beerus, Piccolo, Whis, Freeza, Vegeta, and the gang are knocked out cause Marketing for U.I. Goku gets beat up cause he accidentally told Broly about his U.I might, in which Broly responded with "Let's see if it can trigger once I cripple your bones like a snapping spring lock"...

All hope seems lost, blah blah blah. But, when Broly tries to make the final killing blow, Son Goku goes U.I, and is somehow WAY beyond even Whis. He doesn't move, and easily beats up Broly. Then, Broly makes a Multiversal+ Blast that could literally destroy everything (Not including the Zenos), in which Son Goku in U.I replies with a Kamehameha. Ultimate Battle plays, cause Goku somehow managed to counter it, and an Ultimate Beam struggle begins. However, it ends all because U.I Goku's so durable, that he manages to go through Broly's attack, and Dragon Fist his ass through the Chest. However, this only leaves Broly incapacitated, and majorly wounded. Therefore, Whis heals him, Broly leaves cause he's ashamed of what happened. Paragus also lives to see another day. Broly's now an Anti-Hero Canon Character, blah blah blah...MARKETING!

If this DOESN'T happen, i'll be in shock.

Tbh the only asspull will be a Low 2-C Broly who needs a beating from Gogeta Blue to go down.

Now that I think about it, SSBE+KK Gogeta would look cool.

Supposedly (according to one of my friends) Toriyama has said that in the Super canon, when Lord Beerus suggested for Frieza to kill off the saiyans, Frieza was hesitant at first, but the birth of Broly was what pushed him over the edge.

I swear if they make Broly beat the shit out Beerus in the movie I will buy the ******* Blue-rays of the movie LOL

ZERO7772 said:
Broly will go down with either Gogeta Blue or U.I Goku
U.I Goku. They're not going to end this off with a Fusion. Due to marketing reasons, and due to hype, U.I Goku's the only way for the true win...

Especially since THIS IS BROLY! Ya know? The same guy who...ya know...BRUTALIZES EVERYONE WITHOUT RELENT?!

ZERO7772 said:
I swear if they make Broly beat the shit out Beerus in the movie I will buy the ******* Blue-rays of the movie LOL
Beerus is going to be the film, and I doubt he'll just watch. So...maybe? However, if Broly beats down Whis...then...

OHOHOHOHOHO!!!

U.I Goku. They're not going to end this off with a Fusion. Due to marketing reasons, and due to hype, U.I Goku's the only way for the true win...

Especially since THIS IS BROLY! Ya know? The same guy who...ya know...BRUTALIZES EVERYONE WITHOUT RELENT?!

Maybe Gogeta will be the on the verge of beating him but his time will run out then U.I Goku comes

Back