• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode Discussion Thread 64: I broke Red's Streak (huehue) and it's time for the bittersweet ending of Super.

The fact that Hit didn't get a line or something this episode disappointed me, I'll admit. But he's alive again, so I'm happy enough with that.

Also, was Frost brought back with U6, or no?

EDIT:

I double-checked. Frost *was* brought back with U6. I find that interesting. >_>

Isn't jiren's defeat Pis? Jiren doesn't transform so Freiza shouldn't of been a problem, especially since he wasn't golden. In addition, the androids have unlimited energy, so either there's a output cap or Jiren has beyond infinite energy.

Also, without UI, shouldn't vegeta be categorically stronger then Goku? He didn't lose royal blue, so Goku isn't in the top 3 strongest or maybe 5 depending on Kale and 17.

Anyone else realised that Frieza was missing half of his tail? LMAO Jiren stepped on it and it got severed like a lizard.

The explanation is that MUI Goku physically and mentally weakened Jiren so drastically. Kinda a lame explanation if you ask me but Goku and Frieza fighting side by side was so awesome that I don't care.

It was awesome and I liked it. But Goku's character is not like that. I liked that Goku preferred to fight 1v1 no matter what was on stake, that sets him apart from other "heroes". But in this tournament...eh

Goku may like to fight 1v1, but Frieza was his only major villain victory that wasn't assisted. And even then Trunks had to finish him off :p

How did GP teleport the SDB in the WoV? And where did they scatter again? Any potential ability of GP?

Oh yeah speaking of that.

Whis teleported Goku and Vegeta from outside Beerus' castle to inside pre ressurection f. So teleportation and resurrection for Whis and the angels (The abilities were done by the staff)

And teleporation for Grand Priest (Teleported everyone to the WoV and also the SDB. TBH I think Dai should have all of the angels abilities since he is their father and according to Xenoverse, Whis learned his abilities from Grand Priest)

AKM sama said:
How did GP teleport the SDB in the WoV? And where did they scatter again? Any potential ability of GP?
1. Cause he's Grand Priest and can do whatever the hell he wants.

2. Presumably across Universe 6 and 7 again. Which would mean that those Dragon Balls flew at infinite speed to exit the World of Void...

3. Apportation

Jiren, despite MUI goku, is still called the strongest mortal in this episode. What gives? Anyway, i cant wait for the inevitable rematch with Ultra instinct goku and ultra intinct jiren OvO

Freeza's army should get resurrection ovo

How many times have they come back out of the blue now.

Ryukama wrot
2. Presumably across Universe 6 and 7 again. Which would mean that those Dragon Balls flew at infinite speed to exit the World of Void...

3. Apportation

2. Upgrade pls ovo

3. Noice

I lowkey wanted to see 17's family.

If the show continues after the movie I want to see a small arc where U7 goes in a tournament with the 4 universes that were exempt from the ToP. No threats of universe erasing this time just for fun and the Super Dragon Balls like the U6 tournament.

7th Ki'oon said:
Isn't jiren's defeat Pis? Jiren doesn't transform so Freiza shouldn't of been a problem, especially since he wasn't golden. In addition, the androids have unlimited energy, so either there's a output cap or Jiren has beyond infinite energy.
Also, without UI, shouldn't vegeta be categorically stronger then Goku? He didn't lose royal blue, so Goku isn't in the top 3 strongest or maybe 5 depending on Kale and 17.
Nah. Goku is the still the second strongest with SSB KK. Kale isn't even top 5

I just realised that the language of the gods was written in English in the subs, just in reverse.

The wise was "Please restore all the universes that were erased."

i showed it to my friend around episode 120 he couldn't stop laughing at that lmfao

Ryukama said:
If the show continues after the movie I want to see a small arc where U7 goes in a tournament with the 4 universes that were exempt from the ToP. No threats of universe erasing this time just for fun and the Super Dragon Balls like the U6 tournament.
No. Im tired of tournaments. It should be done some other way

@Ryu

The super timeline in Heores always ends the same way as Super did. That, and that was just in the trailer. The DBH game has a clear seperation between Base Super Goku and MUI Goku by their cards

@Ryukama

I also want to explore the final 4 universes in a continuation series.

That all of the universes were restored. They all deserved it, given how hard they fought to survive.

i love how frieza and goku teamed up and i think they can be in a volley ball team with frieza being the ball to charge at the enemy :^). The other universes getting restored really is the icing on the cake

So now that super is over, anyone care to to say how they feel about the main obsticle of this arc after 131? (I mean jiren of course)

The only question mark is that Jiren's wish was never revealed. Maybe the manga series will mention it.

Perhaps he wanted his dead childhood friends back?

Antvasima said:
The only question mark is that Jiren's wish was never revealed. Maybe the manga series will mention it.

Perhaps he wanted his dead childhood friends back?
Well the series ended with the certainty of jiren and goku meeting again. Maybe his wish will be a key point further down the future. The mostlikely answer is that jiren wanted his family back, but i will like to think that its more than that, as they always kept his wish a secret. But who knows, it might just be wishful thinking.

Cant wait for jiren to master UI and challenge goku again OvO

Pannaliciour said:
Didn't Goku also had a problem with transforming in SSJ 1 at will, back in between the freeza and android saga?
No actually. He turned it on and off at one point when he didnt feel the need to fight freeza.

When it comes to wish granting, this episode showed that Bulma is up there, lol.

Back