• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he is not 100% frieza, also he has Krillin in him.

Frieza is the one with the biggest potential.

You fell into the trap, Cell has the biggest potential because it owns the cells of the Saiyan AND frieza (and his father)

Have talked about potential, no power, since cell has frieza cell and zenkai booster to hormones, if he trains 5 minutes, he has the level of a Goku SSG OvO

I made a picture for a thread that apparently was already made. Added it anyways to OP ovo

It is kinda hard to believe when characters that are supposedly universal couldn't stop zamasu and people here think they are.

When this tournament ends and we start seeing more of these guys weakness then you'll see i'm right

You realize they weren't on Zamasu's level prior, right? And Beerus never interfered with that, except when he one-shot.

People here believe Guper saiyan gods are universal level. Against Zamasu there were two super saiyan blues more powerful than a SSG. They also had trunks with whatever BS powwer-up the story was willing to give him and all three couldn't stop Zamasu who enveloped a universe.

Right now, no one has said that Jiren is more powerful than merged zamasu, it's only been said that his power is different yet were putting these characters at 2-C when they've never shown actual feats to put them on this level. Has Goku actually stopped an attack that would destroy a universe or even dish out an attack that would destroy a universe? No. We have author statements saying Goku wouldn't destroy a universe yet the staff here has Goku at universe attack potency.

Just seems like ridiculous wank to me.

What are you on about? Sounds like you don't even accept universe level dbs characters, which is complete downplay at this point, it was said so many times in ep 12-13, you don't even have to destroy a universe to be universe level, i guess goku isn't even planet level by that logic since he has never destroyed a planet, despite having fought ppl who have.

Also feats and statements in any series always take precedent over author statements.

What? It's stated many times that Goku and Beerus would universe bust. And SSGs aren't universal. Ultra Instinct is the only thing a Saiyan has access to that's even single level of infinity.

Edit: Ninja'd by CP who said it better...

It was never stated that they would universe bust. It was only stated that they shook the universe, Why people think shaking the universe is the same thing as destroying it is beyond me especially since it wasn't something Goku did by himself nor is this feat even replicated again except for now when Jiren and goku are shaking, supposedly, ....... infinite nothing.

I accept a Universe level DBS character because we actually saw Zamasu envelop a universe and Zeno destroy a universe. Then we see him destroy 2 universes again this act. The claim that Goku is a universal level character as a SSG and yet couldn't destroy a universe level being (Zamasu) as a SSB (which is stronger than DDG) means Goku was never Universal at that point and he probably isn't universal now either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back